Author Topic: Madeleine McCann’s parents hit by ‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’  (Read 62027 times)

Offline misty

Independent research throwing a light into the murky world of twitter trolls was bound to be a target. Particularly of those who have chosen the McCann family as their preferred targets ... and who have taken the time and trouble to unashamedly organise campaigns to do so might possibly count that individual amongst their number.

You guessed my source ... but you must admit, it wasn't a very difficult guess  8)-)))

I did notice he popped in to look at this very thread a few nights ago ........... 8(0(*

Offline misty

Do the McCann's use Twitter ?

They say no.

How would you stop people giving their 'opinions' Brietta ?

I still await his analysis of Mccann supporters.

I suspect that may never see the light of day.

That's because we're all such fine, intelligent, upstanding citizens, Stephen. 8)--))

stephen25000

That's because we're all such fine, intelligent, upstanding citizens, Stephen. 8)--))

Like PG and NN ? @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Robittybob1

That is a very unfair post?  Who is PG and NN?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

That is a very unfair post?  Who is PG and NN?

Yes I have no idea either, &%+((£
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline misty

Now THAT'S trolling, getting all personal. %£&)**#

stephen25000

Now THAT'S trolling, getting all personal. %£&)**#

Trolling.  &%&£(+

Those two  are infamous Mccann backers.

Offline misty

Trolling.  &%&£(+

Those two  are infamous Mccann backers.

And? Have you met them - or are you just implicitly demeaning them because they hold an opposing view to you

stephen25000

And? Have you met them - or are you just implicitly demeaning them because they hold an opposing view to you

You have to be kidding.

Offline kizzy

seems on here, we all are trolls.

just depends who you are trolling.

in a nutshell , Mccanns or Goncalo Amaral

Offline kizzy

but same view as you.

and not nice upstanding citizens , as you deem yourself.

Offline Erngath

but same view as you.

and not nice upstanding citizens , as you deem yourself.

Who are not "nice upstanding citizens" ?

Offline kizzy

Who are not "nice upstanding citizens" ?

well apparently,‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’

Offline Erngath

well apparently,‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’

Agreed about the vile tweets.
I thought it was in reference to the PG and NN

Offline Brietta

Do the McCann's use Twitter ?

They say no.

How would you stop people giving their 'opinions' Brietta ?

I still await his analysis of Mccann supporters.

I suspect that may never see the light of day.

That is the issue perhaps.

Why on earth knowing that the target of their vile and vindictive outpourings disdain to join them in the gutter by ignoring their ill informed rantings do they continue the practice?

I know the worth of the 'opinions' held by these people and suppose that as they are obviously persons who should be pitied rather than laughed at that is how one should regard them.  Pitiable people.

I'm not entirely sure how much time Dr John Synnott and his team may have to devote to anything other than the vile on line trolls whose cage he has appeared to have rattled somewhat,
They can't seem to help themselves, can they?  Despite the fact they now seem to have assimilated that being recognised as a vile troll is nothing to be proud of ... they go out of their way to reinforce their image of being just that.

I can only imagine the volume of research material he will now have to work with;  what he will do with it will be for him to determine, but it may leave him little time for anything else.   
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....