Author Topic: Madeleine McCann’s parents hit by ‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’  (Read 62034 times)

Offline Alice Purjorick

SO what you are saying is you are looking for tweets to complain about, and bring this to the forum on the hope all the non believers can feel bad about being non believers. if not what is the point of this thread?

What you need to do is stop reading rubbish on tw..ter, to stop yourself from getting upset on behalf of others. Who don't have the app as we are told.

" Mummy My eye won't stop bleeding"   reply "Well child stop stabbing yourself in the eye with a sharp implement- it will soon stop darling"...

That seems to be about the size of it.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

This thread was not started by me.  I was asked for a definition of vile.  I stopped reading the #McCann regularly years ago.  Thanks for your advice, or should I say orders.  I am not upset on behalf of anyone.  I'm not even upset on behalf of myself.  Keep calm and carry on...

Buddy Holly, John Wayne, The Searchers (film not group): "That'll be the day"
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Buddy Holly, John Wayne, The Searchers (film not group): "That'll be the day"

lol love your signature...

Re this anguish of the parents  was it apparent on any of their interviews, maybe I missed one? I am talking about the anguish of their daughter being abducted by paedophiles.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Eleanor

lol love your signature...

Re this anguish of the parents  was it apparent on any of their interviews, maybe I missed one? I am talking about the anguish of their daughter being abducted by paedophiles.

Don't push it, Miss.

Offline Angelo222

People should ask themselves why the #Needham doesn't receive the abuse the #McCann apparently receives.  Why is that?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Alfie

People should ask themselves why the #Needham doesn't receive the abuse the #McCann apparently receives.  Why is that?
We 've already done this.  Also there isn't an online action group convinced that Kerry knows more than she is letting on and determined to see her banged up.

Offline faithlilly

We 've already done this.  Also there isn't an online action group convinced that Kerry knows more than she is letting on and determined to see her banged up.

But why?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

The Needhams have not had a whole load of lies told about them by the detective who led the search for Ben....the mcCanns critics actually believe the McCanns are guilty based on the rubbish they have read...it really is that simple

have the needhams had to sue newspapers for defamatory stories....no

Alfie

The Needhams have not had a whole load of lies told about them by the detective who led the search for Ben....the mcCanns critics actually believe the McCanns are guilty based on the rubbish they have read...it really is that simple

have the needhams had to sue newspapers for defamatory stories....no
Nor were the case files in the Ben Needham case released on the internet.  Imagine what conspiracies could have been woven out of all the inevitable inconsistencies in the witness statetements, the critical character assessments, the "he said, she said" tittle tattle. 

Offline faithlilly

Why what?

Why are there online groups and so much dislike of the McCanns, a couple you should elicit nothing but sympathy from the public?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Angelo222

Nor were the case files in the Ben Needham case released on the internet.  Imagine what conspiracies could have been woven out of all the inevitable inconsistencies in the witness statetements, the critical character assessments, the "he said, she said" tittle tattle.

As far as I recall the Needhams were never made official suspects or refused to answer the simplest questions.

They have also spent years searching for their child in the country where he disappeared relegating personal gain and career choice to the back seat. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 10:30:08 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Benice

But why?

Because the internet was not 'around' when Ben Needham disappeared.     If it had existed in the same way as it does in recent years the conspiracy theorists would have been having a field day from day one - which no doubt would have drawn in anyone who had any doubts about the fact that there was no evidence that Ben had been abducted - and that they only had the family's word for what happened.     

But I'm sure you already know that Faith. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 10:40:40 AM by Angelo222 »
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimăo. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline faithlilly

Because the internet was not 'around' when Ben Needham disappeared.     If it had existed in the same way as it does in recent years the conspiracy theorists would have been having a field day from day one - which no doubt would have drawn in anyone who had any doubts about the fact that there was no evidence that Ben had been abducted - and that they only had the family's word for what happened.     

But I'm sure you already know that Faith. 

But the internet is around now Benice and Ben still hasn't been found so why is Kerry held in such high regard while the McCanns inspire such 'vileness' ?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 10:40:58 AM by Angelo222 »

Alfie

As far as I recall the Needhams were never made official suspects or refused to answer the simplest questions.

They have also spent years searching for their child in the country where he disappeared relegating personal gain and career choice to the back seat.
Are those all good reasons for writing abusive tweets about the McCanns accusing them of all sorts in your view then?  Because one mother of a missing child is as pure as the driven snow (actually perhaps you should read Kerry's book for the full sp on that) and the other was once (but no longer) a suspectin their child's disappearance then the latter deserve to be the victim of a hate campaign, is that your reasoning?