Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 78996 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2012, 09:48:06 PM »
It the spirit of the agreement this thread should be removed ... please! I have Lookout, Mertol and Oncesaid make some strange comments at times and we should be able to comment on them in General Chat maybe. But this is an attacking thread and has to go.

I am assured Lookout is actually a really nice person although I must say it doesn't show in some of her posts! John can this thread go please?

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 09:55:40 PM »
Well said Tim, I totally agree.

This is in contravention to our/your new agreement.

goldengrahames

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2012, 09:55:51 PM »
It the spirit of the agreement this thread should be removed ... please! I have Lookout, Mertol and Oncesaid make some strange comments at times and we should be able to comment on them in General Chat maybe. But this is an attacking thread and has to go.

I am assured Lookout is actually a really nice person although I must say it doesn't show in some of her posts! John can this thread go please?
So what's the point of a section of the forum called "Jeremy Bamber Forum" if you're going to delete every thread in it that comments on the activities of the Jeremy Bamber Forum? May as well just delete the entire "Jeremy Bamber Forum" section and have done with it.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2012, 11:40:25 PM »

So what's the point of a section of the forum called "Jeremy Bamber Forum" if you're going to delete every thread in it that comments on the activities of the Jeremy Bamber Forum? May as well just delete the entire "Jeremy Bamber Forum" section and have done with it.

We can still comment in the General Chat area on any posts or members of the Blue Forum just not have threads specifically attacking one person. I actually started the 'Lookout' thread and obviously have not been happy with some of her comments.

We are doing things differently now ... we can ask for offensive comments and/or ones that contain personal references to be removed on the Bamber Forum. A very respected member of that forum has asked for the 'Lookout' thread to be removed and in the present climate it should be expunged. In my opinion.

For example GG I think your post on this thread earlier today would be fine in the General Chat aea.
Anyone commenting that Grahame Lugg is a "dark horse ... a very one clever at that"  deserves commenting on!

Offline John

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2012, 12:03:57 AM »

Exactly GG.  There is no point in removing threads which relate to anonymous individuals.  If Lookout wants to 'come out' we can then remove the thread.  Until then it stays.

We might as well say Tom, Dick and f..king Harry are off limits too along with Ali Bongo and Z.

It has already been pointed out that the majority of posters on the blue forum are using false names for obvious reasons (who really wants to be known for supporting a child murderer) while the opposite is true about the users on this forum.

Susan Ingham was the exception because Patti assured us she was a real person and not JP as some had suspected.

I also suspect ngb1066 and roch would also be excluded had it not been for the fact that their real identities were revealed by JP and SH respectively.

False user names by the very nature of the beast allows posters to post comments which they would never do if they were using their real names.  That in my opinion opens them up to constructive criticism irrespective of whether they have their own thread here or not.  Keeping such criticisms in the one thread is simply a tool to keep a record of such comments. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 12:19:44 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2012, 12:17:05 AM »

Exactly GG.  There is no point in removing threads which relate to anonymous individuals.  If Lookout wants to 'come out' we can then remove the thread.  Until then it stays.

We might as well say Tom, Dick and f..king Harry are off limits too along with Ali Bongo and Z.

It has already been pointed out that the majority of posters on the blue forum are using false names for obvious reasons (who really wants to be known for supporting a child murderer) while the opposite is true about the users on this forum.

Susan Ingham was the exception because Patti assured us she was a real person and not JP as some had suspected.

I also suspect ngb1066 and roch would also be excluded had it not been for the fact that their real identity was revealed by JP and SH respectively.

I seem to remember that "lookout" was outed on the blue forum (P.H. of W.) in very unkind terms. Not on here, though.    8**8:/:
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2012, 12:19:18 AM »

What does 'come out' mean John ... you know who the reliable source is and that person tells us Lookout is a mature woman not another poster in disguise. So what further information do you require?

If we reserve the right to comment on peoples posts but have agreed not to openly attack people then surely a thread called (by me) Lookout-Idiot should be removed. No damge done if it's not here!

I have expressed my opinion John .. enough said by me!

Offline John

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2012, 12:22:58 AM »
I certainly agree that the headers should not be abusive and where this is the case they will be changed.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2012, 12:29:03 AM »

What does 'come out' mean John ... you know who the reliable source is and that person tells us Lookout is a mature woman not another poster in disguise. So what further information do you require?

If we reserve the right to comment on peoples posts but have agreed not to openly attack people then surely a thread called (by me) Lookout-Idiot should be removed. No damge done if it's not here!

I have expressed my opinion John .. enough said by me!

8((()*/   yea agree that Lookout - Idiot is inappropriate.   Better just Lookout.   8@??)(
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline puglove

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2012, 12:37:41 AM »
I certainly agree that the headers should not be abusive and where this is the case they will be changed.

It's a shame, sometimes, that the 2 forums can't amalgamate. Roch has made a point tonight that has always puzzled me. When the police looked through the window they saw Ralph, slumped forward in his chair, with his hair flopped forward, and presumed it was a female body. But, eventually, Ralph's body ended up with his head in the Aga scuttle, and cushions and garments on the floor, soaking up the blood. Someone, presumably a police officer, placed him so. It certainly wasn't Sheila. Any thoughts?

Offline puglove

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2012, 12:53:23 AM »

It's a shame, sometimes, that the 2 forums can't amalgamate. Roch has made a point tonight that has always puzzled me. When the police looked through the window they saw Ralph, slumped forward in his chair, with his hair flopped forward, and presumed it was a female body. But, eventually, Ralph's body ended up with his head in the Aga scuttle, and cushions and garments on the floor, soaking up the blood. Someone, presumably a police officer, placed him so. It certainly wasn't Sheila. Any thoughts?

And it's absolute bloody madness to think that Sheila shot herself WITH A GUN and ran upstairs while hiding from the police. Even to the side of her throat. Can you imagine how much that would bleed? And the shock and pain she would be in? Can you imagine how much blood would pour down her front, and from her mouth? Just take a minute, and think about a bullet going into your neck.

Offline John

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2012, 01:04:58 AM »

And it's absolute bloody madness to think that Sheila shot herself WITH A GUN and ran upstairs while hiding from the police. Even to the side of her throat. Can you imagine how much that would bleed? And the shock and pain she would be in? Can you imagine how much blood would pour down her front, and from her mouth? Just take a minute, and think about a bullet going into your neck.

That was the fatal flaw in Bambers plan Shona, he really didn't think it through but then again, he didn't think he would have to shoot her twice.

Offline puglove

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2012, 01:05:54 AM »
I'm tired of getting tangled up with the semantics, and the silencer, and Z, the photo and the logs. If you look at the image of Sheila, she didn't move after the first shot. The second shot forced some blood from her nose and mouth. JB (or whoever) must have crapped theselves when they checked her body and realised that the first shot hadn't worked.

Offline Admin

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2012, 01:07:14 AM »

From time to time we need to think back to why this forum was set up in the first instance.  Was it because many of us were booted off the Jeremy Bamber forum for refusing to swallow their fantasy tales and so came into conflict with Tesko and others?  This forum afforded everyone expelled from the Bamber forum a voice when Tesko and his pals saw fit to exclude us.

This forum now supports our sister site on twitter which is growing constantly.  This forum allows twitter followers to read up on various subjects without having to register or post.  This is an extremely valuable resource and is promoted weekly by several on-line publications.  As a result of this our sister site has become an extremely well known and respected source of information and tweets to nearly 11,000 people every day.  The daily feedback we receive is warmly welcomed and just goes to prove that we are doing something right.

Offline puglove

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2012, 01:09:27 AM »
Strange how Sheila kept a last bullet for herself, in case the first one didn't work.