Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 592888 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #300 on: July 16, 2017, 01:06:37 AM »
Ok... This is bugging me..... Why is "The Hope And Anchor"... mentioned in the papers on the 31st December 2010...???

Not only that... Information as to what Joanna Yeates Ate.....

If I think about that info being leaked so early on.... Then "WHY" isn't Colin Port having A Giraffe at The Leveson Inquiry about the media releasing sensitive information.... He does about other leaks !!!

What is significant about 31st December 2010... to release that info!!!

Offline [...]

« Reply #301 on: July 16, 2017, 07:58:06 AM »
Apologies for my inaccuracy... I'm not sure which is correct... Google maps did not assist me on that post... Putting Hope and Anchor some 22 mins away....

Got another image from a map... says its a ten minute walk...  Don't understand what happened with the map last night ...

So ... apologies......

Edit..... I see where I went wrong... I just put Hill Street and Jacobs Well Road... It gave me the other map... oopsie....

Offline nina

« Reply #302 on: July 16, 2017, 09:04:08 AM »
But you mentioned Constitution Hill... The Dutch don't like Hills.... My brother inlaw doesn't like to walk up a hill...

We have things that imply that Dr Vincent Tabak cycled to the station... But nothing definate ... We have the Stereotypical Dutchman...We have The mention of the 'cycle bag"... and ... Cycling basically mentioned in court.... But was it accurate????

Now how do "The Defence " know that as a time ????? Is it a rough guess.... Or was The car seen by traffic Cams near that area ???? All Dr Vincent Tabaks' timings are done through "texts".. emails... internet use (apparently)..  And he being caught on some sort of CCTV....

So on that evidence he was in a car.... (IMO).... (I might change my mind)...

Here we have Tanja's Lift share.... I knew i had read that before !!!!!

Then.....
It's the defence saying he cycled to work.... But did he ???

I'm changing my mind... maybe he walked....  Train from Temple Meade  leaves at 9:25am arriving at 9:42am

He walked !!Being picked up on CCTV from a business on Jacob Wells Road which runs at the bottom... I believe of Constitution Hill....  A business like "The Hope and Anchor" which is at 38, Jacob's Well Road !!

They have to have CCTV images of Dr Vincent Tabak to put him anywhere near Constitution Hill... And all of there other CCTV images come from pubs and shops!!!

He walked.... and probably in his leather Jacket.....

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

Does anyone have links from CCTV showing VT walking?

Offline nina

« Reply #303 on: July 16, 2017, 09:31:22 AM »
Gosh that's a bit of a sweeping statement "the Dutch don't like hills". I don't like hills either and I'm not Dutch!

It's quite interesting that the Hope & Anchor is approx. halfway between Canynge Rd and where Joanna and Greg worked. Back in 2010 it was a very popular pub, super food, so I would take the walk up Park St, round and down via Jacobs Wells Rd and there's your pub.

Constitution Hill. Well I can imagine that someone who was physically fit would choose this route to and from the station in a normal winter. It would be hard work but quick. VT was probably timing himself as well, a lot of people who cycle in Bristol do that.  But 2010 and on the 17th December where there was black ice everywhere. It would be dangerous just trying to walk down Constitution Hill, so I really have had my doubts as to whether he used that route, on that day. He could have cycled on that day by the main roads.

Offline nina

« Reply #304 on: July 16, 2017, 09:42:17 AM »
Just a thought, VT might have taken the bus. There are the buses 8 and 9 that go to Temple Meads station before turning round and coming back to Clifton. The bus stops are at Christchurch at the end of Canynge Rd.

Offline nina

« Reply #305 on: July 16, 2017, 10:06:06 AM »
Did anybody see VT coming home from work on the 17th? I presume not because if they had we would know whether he was cycling or not.

I'm assuming that VT put himself at Constitution Hill at 7.45 in his interview with the police. No one else saw him there? I just find it pretty weird that he would chose that route on that day. Ah well it must be a `man thing' all these dangerous sports!

Nine have you investigated the buses or do you think it's out of the question.

Offline nina

« Reply #306 on: July 16, 2017, 10:10:12 AM »
Ok... This is bugging me..... Why is "The Hope And Anchor"... mentioned in the papers on the 31st December 2010...???

Not only that... Information as to what Joanna Yeates Ate.....

If I think about that info being leaked so early on.... Then "WHY" isn't Colin Port having A Giraffe at The Leveson Inquiry about the media releasing sensitive information.... He does about other leaks !!!

What is significant about 31st December 2010... to release that info!!!

What constitutes a leak? Joanna had been missing since the 17th, was found on the 25th so by the 31st surely this was just news not a leak. Where she went and ate is not very important in the grand scheme of things is it?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #307 on: July 16, 2017, 12:01:13 PM »
Did anybody see VT coming home from work on the 17th? I presume not because if they had we would know whether he was cycling or not.

I'm assuming that VT put himself at Constitution Hill at 7.45 in his interview with the police. No one else saw him there? I just find it pretty weird that he would chose that route on that day. Ah well it must be a `man thing' all these dangerous sports!

Nine have you investigated the buses or do you think it's out of the question.

If anyone did, it would probably have been CJ, or one of the other neighbours. I don't recall any reports of him being seen on CCTV.

Offline nina

« Reply #308 on: July 16, 2017, 12:32:08 PM »
If anyone did, it would probably have been CJ, or one of the other neighbours. I don't recall any reports of him being seen on CCTV.

I've got the impression somewhere along the line that there must have CCTV in Canynge Rd. Didn't Sally R say something about a visitor/s being captured on CCTV going to a friends house?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #309 on: July 16, 2017, 12:58:39 PM »
I've got the impression somewhere along the line that there must have CCTV in Canynge Rd. Didn't Sally R say something about a visitor/s being captured on CCTV going to a friends house?

I believe the owner of a nearby house in Canynge Road had CCTV recordings, which he handed over to the police, but the recordings for the relevant night had been deleted: apparently, the recordings delete themselves after a few days, and I think the man handed them over too late. At least, that is what I read--------------but then, one can't believe everything one reads in the papers!

Offline nina

« Reply #310 on: July 16, 2017, 01:40:46 PM »
I believe the owner of a nearby house in Canynge Road had CCTV recordings, which he handed over to the police, but the recordings for the relevant night had been deleted: apparently, the recordings delete themselves after a few days, and I think the man handed them over too late. At least, that is what I read--------------but then, one can't believe everything one reads in the papers!

Thanks Mrswah, what a shame, to late, so much of the comings and goings that day could have been told.

You are totally right, I never believe the media, in fact in what I don't read that's more interesting to me.

Offline [...]

« Reply #311 on: July 16, 2017, 02:07:40 PM »

It was handed in ok....mrswah.... They just let us think that was the case that it had been deleted ....... That is all.. Because.....
DS Mark Saunders did see CCTV footage of Canygne Road for the evening of 17th December 2010 as he remarked on how busy the road was ....

Detectives probing the disappearance of the architect Joanna Yeates have obtained private CCTV footage of activity in her street on the night she went missing. Meanwhile, her parents prepared to make a fresh appeal for information today.

And...

Detective Superintendent Mark Saunders said: “We had someone contact us who had some private CCTV which actually shows Canynge Road [where the flat is located] and the thing for me is that you can see lots of people walking up and down and vehicles driving up and down on Friday night and the early hours of Saturday morning.

So there is footage !!!!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/detectives-scour-cctv-for-missing-architect-clues-r2j57r8l633

Offline nina

« Reply #312 on: July 16, 2017, 02:43:28 PM »

It was handed in ok....mrswah.... They just let us think that was the case that it had been deleted ....... That is all.. Because.....
DS Mark Saunders did see CCTV footage of Canygne Road for the evening of 17th December 2010 as he remarked on how busy the road was ....

So there is footage !!!!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/detectives-scour-cctv-for-missing-architect-clues-r2j57r8l633

Yeah !! So all you/we gotta do is find it !!

That would be amazing wouldn't it?

Offline [...]

« Reply #313 on: July 16, 2017, 03:14:32 PM »
Yeah !! So all you/we gotta do is find it !!

That would be amazing wouldn't it?

*&*%£

Yer ... like the Avon and Somerset Police are just going to hand it over .....  I'll take that as a NO.....

Offline nina

« Reply #314 on: July 16, 2017, 05:28:50 PM »

*&*%£

Yer ... like the Avon and Somerset Police are just going to hand it over .....  I'll take that as a NO.....

Reckon you have that bang on Nine !!