Author Topic: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?  (Read 35416 times)

Offline sadie

Re: Was the PJ right to decide that Madeleine had died so early on?
« Reply #225 on: October 15, 2018, 12:25:04 AM »
Keela didn't alert at the wardrobe only Eddie so it's not blood at that location.  All you need to know is that they were looking for evidence of a body in 2007 and were still looking for it 7 years after when SY returned. The dog alerts are relevant to this case as is the original forensic material that was stored.
By the wardrobe, I presume you mean the wall between the wardrobe and the headboard?  Several feet up the wall.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #226 on: October 15, 2018, 12:44:44 AM »
By the wardrobe, I presume you mean the wall between the wardrobe and the headboard?  Several feet up the wall.
No I think PF means the wardrobe.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #227 on: October 15, 2018, 01:30:49 AM »
No I think PF means the wardrobe.

Too late for me to find the video, but ...
I seem to remember that the alert was up the wall between the bedhead and the wardrobe.  Not in the wardrobe or at the outside of the wardrobe

Surely the alert was at the wall highish up between the bedhead and the wardrobe ?

Pathfinder?

Offline Sunny

« Reply #228 on: October 15, 2018, 07:22:22 AM »
Too late for me to find the video, but ...
I seem to remember that the alert was up the wall between the bedhead and the wardrobe.  Not in the wardrobe or at the outside of the wardrobe

Surely the alert was at the wall highish up between the bedhead and the wardrobe ?

Pathfinder?

Did Eddie climb up a chair to alert up the wall Sadie?

Martin Grime

What we have to be able to understand in a situation such as this is in a hot climate with the apartment being closed down, the scent will build up in a particular area. If there isn't a scent source in here, i.e. a physical article where the scent is emitting from, any scent residue will collect in a particular place due to the air movement of the flat, the apartment and what I would say in this case is that there is enough scent in that area there for him to give me a bark indication but the source may not be in that cupboard, the source may well be in this room somewhere else but the air is actually pushing into that corner. But strong indication and I would say its positive for things that he is trained to find, which will be part of a separate debrief.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

He thought that alert was positive for things that Eddie was trained to find.

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline misty

« Reply #229 on: October 15, 2018, 08:58:05 PM »

Martin Grime

What we have to be able to understand in a situation such as this is in a hot climate with the apartment being closed down, the scent will build up in a particular area. If there isn't a scent source in here, i.e. a physical article where the scent is emitting from, any scent residue will collect in a particular place due to the air movement of the flat, the apartment and what I would say in this case is that there is enough scent in that area there for him to give me a bark indication but the source may not be in that cupboard, the source may well be in this room somewhere else but the air is actually pushing into that corner. But strong indication and I would say its positive for things that he is trained to find, which will be part of a separate debrief.

But the scent also may not have originated from any source in the room, just pooled in the corner - rather like the steam from a shower finds its way from one room to another when doors are left open.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #230 on: October 15, 2018, 09:06:32 PM »
But the scent also may not have originated from any source in the room, just pooled in the corner - rather like the steam from a shower finds its way from one room to another when doors are left open.
Steamy windows ...
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline misty

« Reply #231 on: October 15, 2018, 09:13:27 PM »
Steamy windows ...

...and mould in the far corners of rooms or inside wardrobes...
I think it was rather deceitful of Grime to introduce ambiguity regarding scent pooling in that location but not behind the sofa.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #232 on: October 15, 2018, 09:15:25 PM »

Martin Grime

Grime is trying to rewrite the laws of physics....the apartment was not closed down the scent molecules would not pool but move around at random

Offline Sunny

« Reply #233 on: October 15, 2018, 09:16:12 PM »
...and mould in the far corners of rooms or inside wardrobes...
I think it was rather deceitful of Grime to introduce ambiguity regarding scent pooling in that location but not behind the sofa.

He could have said nothing. That could be construed as deceitful by some for example yourself. IMO he was simply being honest and truthful and he trusted what his dogs alerted to. He knows far more about them than you ever will yet you scrutinise the videos along with others to find things to poke at him with.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #234 on: October 15, 2018, 09:17:29 PM »
Grime is trying to rewrite the laws of physics....the apartment was not closed down the scent molecules would not pool but move around at random

I asked you a couple of days ago. How many days would the apartment have to be empty before your Brownian Motion occurred. I can't recall getting an answer, probably because I didn't.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #235 on: October 15, 2018, 09:19:50 PM »
He could have said nothing. That could be construed as deceitful by some for example yourself. IMO he was simply being honest and truthful and he trusted what his dogs alerted to. He knows far more about them than you ever will yet you scrutinise the videos along with others to find things to poke at him with.

From his statements he cannot confirm what the dogs alerted to...scent does not pool it dissipates

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #236 on: October 15, 2018, 09:20:38 PM »
I asked you a couple of days ago. How many days would the apartment have to be empty before your Brownian Motion occurred. I can't recall getting an answer, probably because I didn't.

Brownian motion occurs immediately

Offline Sunny

« Reply #237 on: October 15, 2018, 09:21:29 PM »
From his statements he cannot confirm what the dogs alerted to...scent does not pool it dissipates

I didn't say pool it was misty Davel.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #238 on: October 15, 2018, 09:32:32 PM »
I didn't say pool it was misty Davel.

Grime days the scent will build up....pool..in a certain area...it won't..it will dissipate

Offline Sunny

« Reply #239 on: October 15, 2018, 09:37:22 PM »
Grime days the scent will build up....pool..in a certain area...it won't..it will dissipate

Do you know how cadaver scent moves Davel? I imagine that Martin Grime knows more about it than you do.