Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260367 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2014, 04:19:26 PM »
"Electronic dalliances"!!!

HA!!  @)(++(*

8@??)( @)(++(*

I wonder if he gets finger tremblers?   8)-)))
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2014, 05:13:57 PM »
8@??)( @)(++(*

I wonder if he gets finger tremblers?   8)-)))

He probably gets a swollen pinky.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2014, 05:51:39 PM »
He probably gets a swollen pinky.

I bet the swollen member is skyped due NE rather a lot  8)-)))
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

jackiepreece

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2014, 02:01:37 PM »
I think the reason Keira/Caroline probably changed her mind was Jeremy probably did not reply to her letters or put her on the phone list

We know what Keira is like when she didn't get anywhere with Mat

I would like to debate further Sheila's feet that we're not clean as previously stated

As shown in the latest photos revealed ????

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2014, 09:50:05 PM »

8@??)( 8@??)( @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 12:18:34 AM »

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 12:56:49 PM »
I think the reason Keira/Caroline probably changed her mind was Jeremy probably did not reply to her letters or put her on the phone list

I would like to debate further Sheila's feet that we're not clean as previously stated

Please expand of your comments about the feet Jackie and we can start a new thread.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 03:31:56 PM »

Hi there Jackie.  Apologies I meant to respond to your post yesterday. Yes that's a good idea as it seems to be an area where Andrew Hunter believes new evidence has come to light.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 09:55:07 PM »
Oh dear they are obviously bored over on Blue.  'Caroline' has posted up 'To Whom It May Concern' with an attachment.  I have no idea what it is as I am not a member so unable to view it but judging by comments from others it is an attempt to dismiss claims that she was aka 'Keira'.  NGB then says anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot  8-)(--) 'Caroline' adds that anyone who believes she was 'Keira' has shite intuition and is sounding off alarmingly  8-)(--)

I think she is simply attracting attention to something that most have forgotten about and/or are not in the least bit interested in.  I would just let sleeping dogs lie  8(0(*

Jackie Preece made a comment and apart from a couple of posters putting up symbols/images that could mean anything to anyone no one commented.

Offline puglove

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 10:11:56 PM »
Oh dear they are obviously bored over on Blue.  'Caroline' has posted up 'To Whom It May Concern' with an attachment.  I have no idea what it is as I am not a member so unable to view it but judging by comments from others it is an attempt to dismiss claims that she was aka 'Keira'.  NGB then says anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot  8-)(--) 'Caroline' adds that anyone who believes she was 'Keira' has shite intuition and is sounding off alarmingly  8-)(--)

I think she is simply attracting attention to something that most have forgotten about and/or are not in the least bit interested in.  I would just let sleeping dogs lie  8(0(*

Jackie Preece made a comment and apart from a couple of posters putting up symbols/images that could mean anything to anyone no one commented.

I don't think I'd want to admit to being a nosy old bat with hair like Wendoline Ramsbottom and a dirty penchant for bananas, either.

(Let sleeping dogs lie!!     @)(++(* )
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2014, 10:17:01 PM »

It's a picture of someone holding a piece of paper saying "I am not f'ing Keira"...the person in the picture looks about 20 years younger than Keira!!

I posted in the topic that I am not f..king Keira either, and that I made that clear to Keira!!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 02:42:35 AM »
To clarify.

The PERSON holding the picture is CAROLINE. Which I thought was pretty obvious. But you know how pissy some people can be.   8)><(

Offline sika

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2014, 06:52:00 AM »
Good god!  It's all about Caroline, isn't it!  She doesn't seem to be content, unless she's the centre of attention.

The other day, it was all about her illuminating revelation, that Bamber may be guilty after all!! 8@??)(

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 02:05:59 PM »
I hope for Keira's Caroline's sake she is not Keira!

Andrew Hunter is creepier than Jimmy Saville and you just know he has many Bamber fantasies ..... he is top of the Tesko league of child killer fanatics!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2014, 05:52:04 PM »
Blue is a complete and utter embarrassment.  As at typing this a total of 20 posts have been made today on the 'To whom it may concern' thread.  In reality the only person concerned is 'Caroline'.

'Caroline' if you are that concerned about authenticating your id may I suggest you seek the services of a notary public. 

One day you want a truce and the next you deliver an unprovoked torrent of insults:

"Shite intuition"
"Dumb"
"Paranoid fools"
"Need to grow up"
"Crazy"
"Chips on their shoulder"
"Hide behind keyboards spitting venom at strangers simply because they feel inadequate"

You state "A simple admission of being WRONG would suffice!!  I can't speak for other posters but none will be forthcoming from myself as I don't believe I am WRONG!! 

I will tell you why I believe Keira and Caroline are one of the same.  The maximum number ever on Blue was 390.  This includes guests and members.  The population of the UK is circa 60 million. (I accept an odd guest/member may be from outside UK).  From this we can see the number of UK based individuals interested in The Jeremy Bamber forum is quite literally a drop in the ocean. 

Keria/Caroline were both mods, with an authoritarian style especially with regard to bans etc., and blow me down with a feather both regularly post in the early hours of the morning.  Statistical chances of Keira/Caroline not being one of the same is imo small enough to dismiss it. 

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1746.msg54678.html#msg54678

I honestly don't care who anyone is.  I am not the one who went about researching posters and their families you were.  And that is why you are disliked along with the fact that you treat posters unfairly and shabbily in your capacity of mod.