Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber is guilty - the final word!  (Read 11129 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Jeremy Bamber is guilty - the final word!
« on: April 23, 2012, 09:07:35 AM »
It's interesting the Bamberettes and Bamber's defense team are constantly bleating about the silencer and Julie Mugford and yet everyone convinced of Bamber's guilt always quotes the condition of poor Sheila as their reason that  Bamber must have done the crimes!

In my opinion the silencer issue, Julie's testimony and the phonecalls evidence are all secondary confirmations of Bamber's guilt. As is Bamber's appalling behaviour on all occasions and the fact that ALL his family and the twins father have no doubt Bamber is guilty. Barbara Wilson's testimony is just further confirmation as is Julie's family and the others who witnessed Bamber saying he hated his family. June's pushbike at Jeremy's house is incriminating too as is his attempt to sell nude photos of poor murdered Sheila. Further evidence is the fact both Colin and Sheila's doctor do not believe she would ever have hurt her boys or her father; all adored by Sheila.

Invariably everyone who knows Bamber is guilty quotes the condition of poor Sheila as THE reason they are convinced of his guilt. As Shona describes most eloquently, Sheila just COULD NOT HAVE DONE THE MURDERS and remained forensically clean.

* Sheila had absolutely no blood splatter on her from 23 shots into the other victims with most of the shots being very close/contact wounds.

* Sheila had no gun shot residue or bullet oil/lead on her body or clothing which would be impossible if she had loaded and reloaded the rifle at least twice and fired 25 shots. (Even if Sheila had showered and scrubbed herself after the murders she couldn't have removed the the residue from the final two shots that killed her!)

* Sheila had perfectly manicured fingernails which would be impossible after loading and firing 25 shots and fighting a life or death struggle in the kitchen with Neville. Not a even chip, a stain or a blemish!

* Sheila had absolutely no bruising cuts or scrapes after supposedly battering Neville senseless in the kitchen; hitting him so hard it broke poor Neville's jaw and the rifle butt!

* Sheila's feet were unmarked, unbruised and unstained which is just impossible after supposedly shooting 4 people 23 times in 3 different rooms and on the staircase. There was no blood or sugar or broken glass on her feet from the huge fight with Neville in the kitchen which smashed the lightshade, upturned furniture and covered the floor in sugar and debris!     

Given these proven facts I find it incredible that any sensible person could doubt for one second that Sheila is completely innocent. Bamber himself proved that either Sheila or he committed the murders and as Sheila could not have done so BAMBER MUST BE GUILTY!

No smoke and mirror theories or impossible Aga Sagas will ever change these proven facts.

Offline puglove

Re: Jeremy Bamber is guilty - the final word!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 09:51:36 AM »
Well said, Tim Invictus.

Moot point I know, because the decision has now been made, but what exactly is Jackie Preece trying to achieve with her "Susan Ingham" posts? Is this whole thing just a game, for her enjoyment? I'm amazed that Neil allows the farce to continue - it has totally undermined the Jeremy Bamber Forum.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 10:11:25 AM »
Well said, Tim Invictus.

Moot point I know, because the decision has now been made, but what exactly is Jackie Preece trying to achieve with her "Susan Ingham" posts? Is this whole thing just a game, for her enjoyment? I'm amazed that Neil allows the farce to continue - it has totally undermined the Jeremy Bamber Forum.

Thank you.
I wouldn't hold much stock by what Nelly 1006 says! Remember when Preece did that nasty stalking email about Andrea's kids, all Neil said was "she only sent it to three people"! Nelly dare not say a word against the stalking Brentwood hermit!

NGB 1006 is a worm in sheep's clothing!

Offline puglove

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 10:54:29 AM »
Well said, Tim Invictus.

How very odd. From what I hear, she doesn't even write in a different style.

I know I'm persona non grata with Neil now, but I'll always think that he is a very decent and credible man. I wonder why he didn't nip this silliness in the bud?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 11:20:51 AM »
Well said, Tim Invictus.

I know I'm persona non grata with Neil now, but I'll always think that he is a very decent and credible man. I wonder why he didn't nip this silliness in the bud?

Nelly was ok in my book ... he never defended the Tesco crackpot theories although I don't respect his new Aga Saga bollocks theory which I think is pathetic for a barrister to support!

My problem with Nelly is he is like Roach ... they are so quick to condemn the insults levelled at Gladys and Eleanor and yet never utter a word against the outright stalking done by both those common chavs!

They literally went ballistic when I called Gladys' daughter a crack ho and yet ignore the fact it was said because Gladys posted that my wife f**ks my german shepherds! Same as he had said about you and your pugs Shona!

The only real stalking including facebook and newspaper trolling for information on posters kids has been done by Preece .... do they ever condemn that? Never! Double standards and screaming hypocrisy! 

I should add that I love every minute of it and I only post on here to push the Bamberettes buttons which is easier than shelling peas (MMMMmmmmm peas says Gladys!).

8(>((

amazon

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 11:26:10 AM »
Well said, Tim Invictus.

I am now not so sure susan ingham is actually JP - if it is, being nice to Aunt Agatha must be freaking killing her!!!!!! I'm not convinced she can do it!!!!!   @)(++(*

Offline puglove

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 11:42:49 AM »
Well said, Tim Invictus.

How very odd. From what I hear, she doesn't even write in a different style

I am now not so sure susan ingham is actually JP - if it is, being nice to Aunt Agatha must be freaking killing her!!!!!! I'm not convinced she can do it!!!!!   @)(++(*

she's having to suck up to bob too. it can't be helping her stress flatulence. anyway she's gone for her daily walk now. to the kitchen and back

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 11:55:55 AM »
Well said, Tim Invictus.

How very odd. From what I hear, she doesn't even write in a different style

she's having to suck up to bob too. it can't be helping her stress flatulence. anyway she's gone for her daily walk now. to the kitchen and back

8)><( @)(++(* @)(++(* 8@??)(
Daily walk to the kitchen and back!!!!!!
My word I laughed at that one!