Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79087 times)

stephen25000

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #255 on: August 10, 2016, 07:42:01 PM »
Desperation could be setting in?

I suspect there is worse to come from him, yet some will still vote for this major R'sole.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #256 on: August 11, 2016, 07:41:52 PM »
Desperation could be setting in?

Not yet. It [the presidential campaign] doesn't usually raise a head of steam until after Labor Day.
Is Donald Trump crazy like a fox ? or just plain crazy ?
Wait to see it kick off around 6th Sept ............  8(0(*

Second Amendment:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed".
Clear enough ......  ?{)(**
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #257 on: August 13, 2016, 10:56:17 AM »
Not yet. It [the presidential campaign] doesn't usually raise a head of steam until after Labor Day.
Is Donald Trump crazy like a fox ? or just plain crazy ?
Wait to see it kick off around 6th Sept ............  8(0(*

Second Amendment:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed".
Clear enough ......  ?{)(**

Of course they didn't plan on ISIS coming on over and a settlin in with their guns and taking over one or two states! Does anyone think this isn't on the cards for them to 'move' abroad. This should be a real fear for the  good ole US OF A.

These elections are all about drama, getting attention and there is no such thing as bad publlicity....Well.. erm
Seriously,This is all about the show and the showmanship...Trump has the 'Trump' card on this little baby
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #258 on: August 13, 2016, 09:47:50 PM »

Of course they didn't plan on ISIS coming on over and a settlin in with their guns and taking over one or two states! Does anyone think this isn't on the cards for them to 'move' abroad. This should be a real fear for the  good ole US OF A.

These elections are all about drama, getting attention and there is no such thing as bad publlicity....Well.. erm
Seriously,This is all about the show and the showmanship...Trump has the 'Trump' card on this little baby

Would you vote for a fart as President if you were an American citizen ?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #259 on: August 14, 2016, 06:29:29 PM »
Would you vote for a fart as President if you were an American citizen ?

Oh Stephen.. choice frying pan and fire come to mind...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #260 on: August 25, 2016, 08:25:34 AM »

Apparently Trump has lost his b#lls. @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline Carana

« Reply #261 on: August 25, 2016, 06:06:14 PM »

Apparently Trump has lost his b#lls. @)(++(* @)(++(*

I saw that.

A bit crude (IMO), and could distract in terms of media talking points from his lack of substance on policy issues. But that was at least a week or so ago in terms of Trump mania / phobia.

stephen25000

« Reply #262 on: August 25, 2016, 07:49:39 PM »
I saw that.

A bit crude (IMO), and could distract in terms of media talking points from his lack of substance on policy issues. But that was at least a week or so ago in terms of Trump mania / phobia.

You're probably right, in that it is a bit crude Carana, but I did give the tailored version.

However, the lack of external regalia epitomizes Trump.

All mouth and no trousers.

Offline Carana

« Reply #263 on: August 25, 2016, 09:36:33 PM »
You're probably right, in that it is a bit crude Carana, but I did give the tailored version.

However, the lack of external regalia epitomizes Trump.

All mouth and no trousers.

I know you gave the "tailored" version. ;)

Offline misty

« Reply #264 on: September 23, 2016, 10:12:48 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-naked-donald-trump-statue-stolen-miami-42302385

"The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports (http://bit.ly/2dgwWEF) that all that remained was a pedestal with two pink feet attached."

LOL. Some people will nick anything...................................

Offline Carana

« Reply #265 on: September 27, 2016, 01:39:27 PM »
Views on the Trump / Clinton debate?

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #266 on: September 27, 2016, 02:20:13 PM »
Views on the Trump / Clinton debate?

I think its a case of which is least worst.

In my view Clinton would make a better president of the USA - she has the air of being a better administrator, and that is a good quality in a president.

Trump is all over the place, making things up as he goes along and shooting from the hip.  A trump presidency would without doubt be more "exciting".

I do have a nagging memory of the Reagan years though - it was widely predicted that he would be a disaster as a president but turned out to be quite good.  He was an excellent communicator.  And no, I am not forgetting the long running "spitting images" gag of "the presidents brain is missing".

Offline Carana

« Reply #267 on: September 27, 2016, 02:44:10 PM »
I think its a case of which is least worst.

In my view Clinton would make a better president of the USA - she has the air of being a better administrator, and that is a good quality in a president.

Trump is all over the place, making things up as he goes along and shooting from the hip.  A trump presidency would without doubt be more "exciting".

I do have a nagging memory of the Reagan years though - it was widely predicted that he would be a disaster as a president but turned out to be quite good.  He was an excellent communicator.  And no, I am not forgetting the long running "spitting images" gag of "the presidents brain is missing".

More "exciting"...

The problem I find is that being elected to the position of a first-world power is not a TV show in which someone can simply turn up and announce "you're fired", nor hit on a button to eliminate a candidate in a musical entertainment contest.

He appears to have garnered support on the successful businessman versus politician ticket, yet he refuses to release his tax returns...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 03:22:46 PM by Carana »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #268 on: September 27, 2016, 03:04:10 PM »
I watched the entire debate last night and must say neither of them was impressive.  Clinton laughs off everything while Trump harps back to Clinton's failures.  All I can say is God help us all!!!

ps  I thought it interesting that Putin and Russia were never mentioned.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #269 on: September 27, 2016, 03:06:39 PM »
I watched the entire debate last night and must say neither of them was impressive.  Clinton laughs off everything while Trump harps back to Clinton's failures.  All I can say is God help us all!!!

Quite right Angelo.

They're really as bad as each other