Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79535 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #285 on: September 30, 2016, 09:06:16 AM »
At the end of the day, though, with whom would you feel less uncomfortable having a finger anywhere near a red button?

Consider how many wars Donald Trump been has involved in.

Then, compare that answer with how many wars Hillary Clinton has been involved in.

Then, look at Hillary Clinton's rhetoric on Russia & Putin....& compare that with Donald Trumps.

[ moderated ]

« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 01:00:25 PM by John »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #287 on: October 01, 2016, 11:46:32 AM »
Dalai Lama: Putin Is Right, U.S. Created ISIS

(May 27, 2016)

The Dalai Lama has praised Russian President Vladimir Putin for his brave and relentless crusade against ISIS in the Middle East, saying that he believes that the U.S. government are responsible for their creation.

The Tibetan Buddhist spiritual leader urged the Obama administration to alter America’s catastrophic foreign policies in the Middle East before its too late.

“I believe the crux of today’s Middle-East problem is laid in Obama administration policies and the Saudi interference in Syrian crisis. When Saudi clerics fallaciously claim they represent Islam and they side with cutthroats in Syria; thus they give the radical groups a plausible excuse for their heinous crimes against innocent civilians,” AFP quoted the exiled Tibetan spiritual leader as saying.

http://yournewswire.com/dalai-lama-putin-is-right-u-s-created-isis/

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #288 on: October 08, 2016, 03:08:32 PM »
HIGNFY was interestimg last night.
It seemed both Mr Hislop and Mr Merton were of the opinion that Mr Trump will be next US President.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #289 on: October 08, 2016, 06:37:51 PM »

http://us-presidents.insidegov.com/stories/5315/most-intelligent-presidents?utm_medium=cm&utm_source=outbrain&utm_campaign=i3.cm.ob.dt.5315

Interesting that Clinton and Kennedy are near the top.
Absolute evidence of the theory that God made a major design cock up with man.
Two organs and a blood supply that could only operate one at a time.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline John

« Reply #290 on: October 10, 2016, 03:58:04 AM »
Anyone impressed by the latest Clinton - Trump debate on telly?   &%+((£
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #291 on: October 10, 2016, 08:16:25 AM »

Trump owned Hitler-y Clinton on those deleted emails & the rigged DNC primaries.

From 19:30 to 27:15

https://youtu.be/Izi_rs0UA-8?t=1190

"You'd be in jail"   

@)(++(*

Lock her up!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:26:29 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #292 on: October 10, 2016, 11:12:17 AM »
The American people are embarrassed and rightly so if this is the best the next President of the United States can offer.  Neither of them is fit for office and the sooner the people wake up the better for all of us.  Both of them are crooks but have gotten away with it because of their wealth and connections.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #293 on: October 10, 2016, 11:19:05 AM »

I find it hard to decide which one is the most awful.  But there's nothing much new about that.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #294 on: October 10, 2016, 01:06:11 PM »
I find it hard to decide which one is the most awful.  But there's nothing much new about that.

It is nice to be able to agree with you on this one Elie.    8((()*/
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #295 on: October 10, 2016, 01:09:23 PM »
It is nice to be able to agree with you on this one Elie.    8((()*/

It is indeed.

I wouldn't be quite so bad if these idiots didn't believe that The President actually gets to run America.  As if.  Although one might thank God that he or she doesn't.

Offline John

« Reply #296 on: October 10, 2016, 01:51:41 PM »
I must say I stayed up to watch the encounter this morning but was sadly unimpressed by either of them.  Is this really the best the US can produce these days?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #297 on: October 10, 2016, 02:41:24 PM »

You know what they say.  If God had wanted America to have Presidents then he would have given them decent candidates.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #298 on: October 10, 2016, 02:51:38 PM »
You know what they say.  If God had wanted America to have Presidents then he would have given them decent candidates.

I think the US has lost its way in the world.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #299 on: October 10, 2016, 02:55:58 PM »
I must say I stayed up to watch the encounter this morning but was sadly unimpressed by either of them.  Is this really the best the US can produce these days?

It's important to note that, as with the first debate, the moderators are Clinton, Democrat sympathisers.
As are most of the U.S MSM outlets.

Anderson Cooper works for CNN (The Clinton News Network) & Martha Raddatz works for ABC, 'The Kenyan' went to her wedding.

Trump didn't do too bad for 3 vs 1.

Trump was pressed 6 times by Cooper (The Democrats preprepared inquest) about his blokey banter, rather than taking audience questions.

When Trump took Hillary to task over her husbands rape allegations & her attacking his victims, as well as her laughing about getting a soft sentence for a child rapist,......she didn't defend Bill,  she dodged the subject......now, why might that be?  &%+((£

https://youtu.be/Izi_rs0UA-8?t=910
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 03:08:26 PM by Wonderfulspam »