Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79086 times)

stephen25000

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #330 on: October 10, 2016, 07:10:50 PM »

Alfie

« Reply #331 on: October 10, 2016, 07:21:20 PM »
"It's a way, effectively, to get around those campaign laws," noted Peter Schweizer, author of the extensively documented book "Clinton Cash," in a recent interview. "Hillary Clinton running for president in 2008, if you're a foreign oligarch, you can't give to her campaign, but you can have Bill Clinton give a 20-minute speech for half a million dollars, or you can make a $5 million donation to the Clinton Foundation, and you've got access every bit as much as if you had raised money for their political campaign. That's really what the Clintons have done."

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/george-soros-the-hillary-democrats-billionaire-puppetmaster/
A foreign oligarch?  Sounds a bit Russian to me, more Donald's thing maybe.... &%+((£

Alfie

« Reply #332 on: October 10, 2016, 07:22:18 PM »
I'm disappointed Spam didn't answer my question about the Donald's Saudi Arabian business ventures...

stephen25000

« Reply #333 on: October 10, 2016, 07:32:16 PM »
The price of hypocrisy...................

'EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump made millions from Saudi Arabia, but trashes Hillary Clinton for Saudi donations to Clinton Foundation'

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-donald-trump-made-millions-saudi-government-article-1.2777211

..and there's more. 8)-)))

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #334 on: October 10, 2016, 07:38:52 PM »
He's got business dealings with China aswell....& golf courses in Scotland!

Oh please, let's keep discussing funding shall we, just ignore the more mundane facts, like how Hitlery foreign policy would support ISIS in Syria & threaten war with Russia, that's not important.

Now, what do you think about his hair?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #335 on: October 10, 2016, 07:41:07 PM »

Trump, businessman, sells a product......

The Clintons, broke when they left the Whitehouse,..... & they sell???

Offline Alice Purjorick

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #337 on: October 10, 2016, 07:45:39 PM »

Oh please, let's keep discussing funding shall we, just ignore the more mundane facts, like how Hitlery foreign policy would support ISIS in Syria & threaten war with Russia, that's not important.

My perception is that the C Northcote Parkinson stuff is more readily understood in many places; especially the meeting with the bicycle shed and nuclear reactor on the agenda................... 8(0(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Carana

« Reply #338 on: October 10, 2016, 07:49:39 PM »
He has no loans with Russia.... What does that mean?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #339 on: October 10, 2016, 08:13:05 PM »
Worth a read:

Overthrow: America's Century of Regime Change from Hawaii to Iraq
by Stephen Kinzer

Alfie

« Reply #340 on: October 10, 2016, 09:02:51 PM »

You brought Funding and Saudi up, now you don't want to talk about it? Lol. 

Alfie

« Reply #341 on: October 10, 2016, 09:04:26 PM »
Trump, businessman, sells a product......

The Clintons, broke when they left the Whitehouse,..... & they sell???
how many times has Trump been declared bankrupt?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #342 on: October 10, 2016, 09:14:10 PM »
You brought Funding and Saudi up, now you don't want to talk about it? Lol.

If you read back, you'll see it was in response to Carana rattling on about Trumps taxes zzzz

You'll also find that you wrongly accused me of libel.  8((()*/

Alfie

« Reply #343 on: October 10, 2016, 10:02:09 PM »
If you read back, you'll see it was in response to Carana rattling on about Trumps taxes zzzz

You'll also find that you wrongly accused me of libel.  8((()*/
You claimed Hillary has Saudi financial backers. It's illegal for presidential candidates to have foreign backers, can you prove that Hillary has used Saudi money to fund her campaign.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 01:01:30 AM by John »

Alfie

« Reply #344 on: October 10, 2016, 10:37:32 PM »
“I’m votin’ for Hillary.

“I am endorsing Hillary. And all her lies and all her empty promises. I am endorsing Hillary. The second worst thing that could happen to this country. But she’s way behind in second place, you know? She’s wrong about absolutely everything – but she’s wrong within normal parameters" - PJ O'Rourke