Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79086 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #375 on: October 11, 2016, 06:18:19 PM »
A shedful hangarful of ground attack aircraft and all the paraphanalia to make them an effective combat unit I shouldn't wonder. Supporting Syria's legitimate governmet.

Given that Assad's government is the legitimate government of Syria,  why would supporters of democracy be in favour of removing him by force? He hasn't invaded anywhere else has he?
I presume that removal by force of any one you don't like is now accepted currency? That is anarchy not democracy.

The democrats are in favour of enforced democracy, on their terms, around the world, where they see opposition to the petrodollar.

The irony of it.

Hillary supporters will overlook this glaring paradox, because it's necessary in order to support her.

Now, what was that Trump said about Mexicans?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #376 on: October 11, 2016, 06:19:58 PM »
Worth watching, esp for the bit where Trump suggests it's a good idea to take out Gadaffi -

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/09/reality-check-donald-trump-hawk-dove-160916095240125.html

He didn't do it though.

Hillary did.

Offline John

« Reply #377 on: October 11, 2016, 06:20:29 PM »
Well, yes it is.

Clinton repeated the Iraq 'mistake' in Libya & Syria, she won't learn, because they weren't mistakes.

And you imagine he'd mess up a few countries, whereas Hillary already has, and her policies prove she will.

We all know that this is about oil, power and the dollar versus the Euro.  America is trillions in debt so anything which can hurt the greenback can hurt America. Russia's presence in Syria however put pay to US domination in the region and their big plan to grab Syrian oil.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:23:51 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Alfie

« Reply #378 on: October 11, 2016, 06:21:54 PM »
He didn't do it though.

Hillary did.
He wasn't in a position to do it then.  He would've if he could've.

Alfie

« Reply #379 on: October 11, 2016, 06:22:54 PM »
I especially like the way the Donald doesn't rule out using nukes on Europe.  He's a real dove ain't he? @)(++(*

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #380 on: October 11, 2016, 06:23:47 PM »
The problem for The Donald is that as a businessman he is on the outside looking in.  Clinton on the other hand is the Establishment's honey and has had access to the inner workings and secrets of government for decades.  This will always be to the former's disadvantage.

The unanswerable question is :
Is the Republican Party now turning on its own candidate or is The Political Establlishment trying to keep him [DT] out ?
Place your bets.

It's good to hear our Foreign Secretary talking like the leader of the students union.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #381 on: October 11, 2016, 06:23:58 PM »
He wasn't in a position to do it then.  He would've if he could've.

He might not have. He could have just been saying that.

There's a public & a private position on matters dontcha know, ask Hillary.

Offline John

« Reply #382 on: October 11, 2016, 06:26:50 PM »
I find it staggering that someone with literally no experience in politics or diplomacy whatsover can buy himself into the race for president of the USA, the most powerful person on the planet.  Surely that can't be right?!

Dollars can literally buy you just about anything in the US.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:41:09 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Alfie

« Reply #383 on: October 11, 2016, 06:56:02 PM »
I'm imagining a scenario in which ISIS blow up Trump Towers.  Is the Donald's reaction going to be that of a hawk or a dove...?  &%+((£

Alfie

« Reply #384 on: October 11, 2016, 06:57:58 PM »
He might not have. He could have just been saying that.

There's a public & a private position on matters dontcha know, ask Hillary.
Yeah, he might not have, he does change his mind about things on a daily basis, which is exactly the sort of quality you want in a world leader. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #385 on: October 11, 2016, 07:04:08 PM »
Yeah, he might not have, he does change his mind about things on a daily basis, which is exactly the sort of quality you want in a world leader.

That means he's open to ideas, whereas the current & impending adminstration are focused on regime change, rather than fighting Al Nusra in Syria, & have been for the past 5 years.

Alfie

« Reply #386 on: October 11, 2016, 07:05:46 PM »
That means he's open to ideas, whereas the current & impending adminstration are focused on regime change, rather than fighting Al Nusra in Syria, & have been for the past 5 years.
Ideas like nuking Europe you mean?  Who is giving him these ideas I wonder...?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #387 on: October 11, 2016, 07:20:14 PM »
Ideas like nuking Europe you mean?  Who is giving him these ideas I wonder...?

If Europe attacked, why not?

Hillary said she'd nuke Iran if they attacked.

Seems fair to me.

But no, everything is Putins fault isn't it, even though Russia have never launched a nuke in anger during warfare, & the only country that has is.....why, it was the US...... under the democrats!

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #388 on: October 11, 2016, 07:24:54 PM »
The democrats are in favour of enforced democracy, on their terms, around the world, where they see opposition to the petrodollar.

The irony of it.

Hillary supporters will overlook this glaring paradox, because it's necessary in order to support her.

Now, what was that Trump said about Mexicans?

I was thinking more in terms of the upholders of democarcy on here.... 8(0(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #389 on: October 11, 2016, 07:35:46 PM »
I was thinking more in terms of the upholders of democarcy on here.... 8(0(*

You mean like people like Trump and Clinton whose God is money  ?