Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber - True facts you need to know about Jeremy Bamber  (Read 101468 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Jeremy Bamber - True facts you need to know about Jeremy Bamber
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 06:41:14 PM »
Isn't there a 'cap' on how many times you can appeal?
I just wonder where this 'fresh' evidence keeps coming from.

No limit but as Frank said the other day, just appealing for the sake of it without genuine new evidence will render any subsequent applications worthless.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Padgates staff

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 06:50:18 PM »
It just seems to be appealing for the sake of it, clogging the system up when 'real' miscarriages are trying to get their own appeals through and having to wait I think something like 6 years now.

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 06:53:44 PM »
It just seems to be appealing for the sake of it, clogging the system up when 'real' miscarriages are trying to get their own appeals through and having to wait I think something like 6 years now.

Did you notice how the Lord Chief Justice got an appeal through for that SAS man the other day in record quick time.  It just goes to show!!!  8(0(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Padgates staff

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2012, 06:55:28 PM »
Yes. The advice I was given some time back was if you got a sentance of 5 years or less, you'll end up doing the time before the appeal is heard, whether it's true or not I don't know, it seems to be.

beaufoy

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 07:43:31 AM »
I have a small problem with the definition of true facts
According to the thread what is written below is a true fact
#Jeremy_Bamber true facts. He told girlfriend Julie Mugford before the murders that 6 year-old twins Daniel and Nicholas Caffell would be better of dead rather than be reared by a mother who was crazy.  In this he was referring to his adopted sister, Sheila Caffell who also died in the farmhouse that morning along with her adoptive parents Nevill and June Bamber.

However how can anyone say with any certainty what Jeremy Bamber told his girlfriend, it would seem she had a motive to lie about what he said to her. As a girlfriend she would be considered as an non independent defence wittiness, and as a jilted ex girl friend she would be considered as a non independent prosecution wittiness

Offline Andrea

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 10:42:08 PM »
Bamber also LIED about the supposed land deal. Bamber reckons Peter Eaton owed neville money for some land that Neville had bought, Vic has proven tonight that that is and was a lie.  Neville bought the land and Peter was going to buy it off him at some point in the future. peter and Anne didnt owe neville a penny, they were not in debt to Neville as Jb claims, so JB's theory of being framed by the Eatons because they were in debt goes out of the window!

Offline puglove

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2013, 10:56:32 PM »
Bamber also LIED about the supposed land deal. Bamber reckons Peter Eaton owed neville money for some land that Neville had bought, Vic has proven tonight that that is and was a lie.  Neville bought the land and Peter was going to buy it off him at some point in the future. peter and Anne didnt owe neville a penny, they were not in debt to Neville as Jb claims, so JB's theory of being framed by the Eatons because they were in debt goes out of the window!

Blimey, Andy, you've managed to concentrate an entire day's "stuff" into one succinct post!! Not much wrong with your mental capacity!!  (Back after World In Action.)
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2013, 11:01:58 PM »

Blimey, Andy, you've managed to concentrate an entire day's "stuff" into one succinct post!! Not much wrong with your mental capacity!!  (Back after World In Action.)

Hurry up!
My nose is running all over my face :(

Offline insider

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 04:17:00 AM »

That is correct, there was no loan thus nothing to pay back.  Jeremy needed cash to pay the inheritance tax and thought that he would get it from Peter and Ann Eaton.   I will come back to this at a later date but there is another issue which concerns me more.

Much has been argued about the order of the killings and how this effected the eventual distribution of the assets owned by Nevill and June. In every scenario that has been looked at, Sheila was the last to die thus everything should have gone to her kin, namely her natural parents.  Please discuss.
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

jackiepreece

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 09:05:05 AM »
I find it very strange that Vidvic has come up up with this explanation of the land deal after years of it being discussed on the forum and Vidvic and Hartley have been present through all these discussions.
I personally would have to see proof of why this is being highlighted now just as Ngb has announced there will be a new application to the CCRC. This has also prompted Hartley to return to the forum to strengthen the arguments against Jeremy.
I also note that Bridget has now returned to the JB forum since being put in the position she had to resign her position as a managing agent at Osprey Court but is allegedly holding on to all the service charge monies and documents relating to the building. Looks like Bridget has forced a position of being taken to court herself.

I am always open to new information being discussed but also suspicious and look forward to hearing and seeing more proof on what Vidvic has bought up after all this time.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2013, 09:07:36 AM »
She was given up for adoption so im not sure her natural parents would have been entitled, even though Sheila was intouch with her mother at the time of her murder.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2013, 09:11:20 AM »

That is correct, there was no loan thus nothing to pay back.  Jeremy needed cash to pay the inheritance tax and thought that he would get it from Peter and Ann Eaton.   I will come back to this at a later date but there is another issue which concerns me more.

Much has been argued about the order of the killings and how this effected the eventual distribution of the assets owned by Nevill and June. In every scenario that has been looked at, Sheila was the last to die thus everything should have gone to her kin, namely her natural parents.  Please discuss.

I believe the way this was worked out was that jeremy was the ultimate beneficiary following the five deaths but since he was convicted of murder he was unable to benefit from his crime.  In those circumstances the estate as left by nevill, June and Sheila would pass to the next in line.  What ultimately happened was that jeremy's cousins on his mothers side and his second cousins on his fathers side inherited.  Don't ask me how this was agreed because I don't know.  I can say that it took some time and several court cases to resolve.

Remember also that White House farm was not part of the estate as Nevill was a tenant farmer and rented the house and farm. 

De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Andrea

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2013, 09:12:13 AM »
Jack , why dont the innocent side provide proof for their theories? The photo of sheila? The itemised phone bill? Take a look at the official website, it tells you on there that  nevill purchased that land, and Ann and Peter had the option to purchase from him at a later date. Bamber has LIED. The Eatons had no reason to frame Bamber, they were not in debt to Nevill.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2013, 09:22:22 AM »
I find it very strange that Vidvic has come up up with this explanation of the land deal after years of it being discussed on the forum and Vidvic and Hartley have been present through all these discussions.
I personally would have to see proof of why this is being highlighted now just as Ngb has announced there will be a new application to the CCRC. This has also prompted Hartley to return to the forum to strengthen the arguments against Jeremy.
I also note that Bridget has now returned to the JB forum since being put in the position she had to resign her position as a managing agent at Osprey Court but is allegedly holding on to all the service charge monies and documents relating to the building. Looks like Bridget has forced a position of being taken to court herself.

I am always open to new information being discussed but also suspicious and look forward to hearing and seeing more proof on what Vidvic has bought up after all this time.

I am also suspicious Jackie.  There was a very good reason why John Eaton smacked Nevill over the land deal but I fear the whole truth will never be known.  All we can really say is that John felt betrayed by what Nevill had done.

Vidvic may post about the family but he only gets told what they want him to hear.  I have spoken with Janie about this some time ago but she says that it was much ado about very little.  I cannot say much more about it other than to confirm that Peter didn't owe Nevill anything contrary to what has been suggested.

Je ne regrette rien!!

jackiepreece

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2013, 09:23:54 AM »
Andrea are you talking of the alleged photo of Sheila with one gun shot?  I have never discussed that or commented on it. I can understand if Mike says he saw a photo of Sheila on the bed but do not think that is relevant to guilt or innocence.

I also don't think the phone call situation will ever be proved so is irrelevant to any appeal.
I am just making the point that I find it strange that Vidvic is talking like this when he could have said this all many times before.
It will be interesting to see if Ngb comments because the thread was started after her left the forum

I like it when these arguments come up and are discussed and maybe you can get a final answer