Other Forums and Organisations > Jeremy Bamber forum

Haven't The Tesco Bamberettes Given Up Yet?

(1/10) > >>

Tim Invictus:
What's up folks! Hope all is well on the right side of all common sense. I thought the cranks over on Blue might have given up the Bamber Ghost by now ... 30 years and they are still trying to free the kiddie executioner! Talk about flogging a dead horse! Hope you are all well and happy and confident in the knowledge that Bamber will never be freed! 

John:

--- Quote from: Tim Invictus on February 01, 2017, 12:58:29 PM ---What's up folks! Hope all is well on the right side of all common sense. I thought the cranks over on Blue might have given up the Bamber Ghost by now ... 30 years and they are still trying to free the kiddie executioner! Talk about flogging a dead horse! Hope you are all well and happy and confident in the knowledge that Bamber will never be freed!

--- End quote ---

Nice to hear from you Tim, hope all is well with you.  The Bamberettes ebb and flow like the Osea tides, same old nonsensical arguments by the stalwarts who remain.  They never have been able to come up with that crucial piece of evidence,  I believe horsey Jackie keeps a suitcase ready though just in case.

Samson:

--- Quote from: Tim Invictus on February 01, 2017, 12:58:29 PM ---What's up folks! Hope all is well on the right side of all common sense. I thought the cranks over on Blue might have given up the Bamber Ghost by now ... 30 years and they are still trying to free the kiddie executioner! Talk about flogging a dead horse! Hope you are all well and happy and confident in the knowledge that Bamber will never be freed!

--- End quote ---
Tim Invictus:
There is one essential rule in this case, all those who start from scratch analysing the full body of evidence conclude it is impossible Bamber did this crime.
It is straightforward to prove this, more challenging communicating with those employing your style of analysis. One place to start is bullet trajectories through Neville Bamber, the first four bullets in particular. You will be worth responding to when you say something clever running backwards from that challenge.

John:

--- Quote from: Samson on February 01, 2017, 07:22:56 PM ---Tim Invictus:
There is one essential rule in this case, all those who start from scratch analysing the full body of evidence conclude it is impossible Bamber did this crime.
It is straightforward to prove this, more challenging communicating with those employing your style of analysis. One place to start is bullet trajectories through Neville Bamber, the first four bullets in particular. You will be worth responding to when you say something clever running backwards from that challenge.

--- End quote ---

That is pure fiction I'm afraid Samson.  Nobody has ever provided a shred of evidence to support Jeremy Bamber stories.  Julie Mugford signed his fate with her 30+ page statement and her unshakable trial evidence detailing exactly how he schemed to destroy his adoptive family.  Bamber's sarcastic comments to the court just went to underline what a scheming murderous little shit he was. 

Tim Invictus:

--- Quote from: Samson on February 01, 2017, 07:22:56 PM ---Tim Invictus:

--- End quote ---
Trajectory of the bullets fired into Neville! Ha ha ha now that is a new ridiculousness I haven't heard before ... for any possible relevance to be gained from bullet angles you have to know Neville's exact position when each shot was fired and I am sure even Jeremy cant accurately remember that!
Jeremy very kindly proved beyond any doubt that either Sheila did it or it was definitely him! That was Jeremy's downfall because any sensible person
 'who starts from scratch analysing the full body of evidence must conclude it is totally impossible Sheila did this crime'. Ergo Jeremy Bamber is guilty beyond any REASONABLE doubt!
Thankfully many judges and the trial jury weren't seduced by Jeremy's psychopathic charm and saw through the fog to reach the truth!
Bullet trajectories! Now that is funny!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version