Author Topic: White House Farm - ITV Drama Series - Part 1  (Read 10885 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: White House Farm - ITV Drama Series - Part 1
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2020, 03:10:30 PM »
By ex CCRC ‘poster boy’ and one of the so called Cardiff Newsagent 3

Michael O'Brien
@michael47478285
Really disappointed at ITV National putting out total lies in relation to my friend Jeremy Bamber. Loads of evidence has come to light that has not placed before any court feeling angry right now.
5:08 PM · Jan 9, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://mobile.twitter.com/michael47478285/status/1215319465719664640
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2020, 04:09:20 PM »
I've now watched part 1. 

It deviates quite a lot from wit stats and CAL's book. 

I think it was important to show JM putting the twins to bed at CC's party, as per all accounts, but instead it was depicted as JB and CC. 

And no idea why AE needed to appear for dinner on the Sunday when no one has ever suggested she was there. 

Where was JB clutching his opium poppies?

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Admin

« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2020, 04:19:10 PM »
By ex CCRC ‘poster boy’ and one of the so called Cardiff Newsagent 3

Michael O'Brien
@michael47478285
Really disappointed at ITV National putting out total lies in relation to my friend Jeremy Bamber. Loads of evidence has come to light that has not placed before any court feeling angry right now.
5:08 PM · Jan 9, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://mobile.twitter.com/michael47478285/status/1215319465719664640

It`s people like him who damage genuine miscarriage of justice cases. To be frank, O`Brien should hide his head in shame.

Offline Admin

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2020, 04:27:38 PM »
The conviction is largely based on the silencer. 

First respondents found the rifle across SC's body sans silencer.  Soc officers wrapped up the farmhouse within a couple of days and handed keys to JB's extended family who subsequently found the silencer when cleaning/tidying the farmhouse.  They inspected the silencer and found debris on the outside which they attributed in part to blood.  They took the silencer to their own farmhouse and contacted the police about their find.  A couple of days later a police officer, who was a lone wolf in suspecting JB from the off, collected the silencer from the relatives.  It was then taken to a HO lab for analysis.  The stains were shown to be blood and human in origin.  It was then largely dismissed. 

The DCI responsible for the case was convinced SC was responsible. JB's relatives were able to exert pressure on top brass to carry out a review.  Meanwhile the DCI was replaced by another DCI. 

The silencer was then returned to the lab (a month later) and opened up where a flake of blood was found.  When analysed the flake was found to match SC's blood groups by way of blood serology as it was before the advent of DNA. 

The prosecution argued JB used the silencer throughout the shootings and then when staging the rifle across SC's body found it too awkward with the silencer attached so removed it and placed it in a cupboard under the stairs where it was normally kept (and where the relatives found it).  The flake representing back spatter (blood exiting a contact/close contact gunshot wound and traveling against the line of fire depositing in the silencer).  How could SC shoot herself and then return the silencer to the gun cupboard? 

The crux of the case:

- is the prosecution right?

- given the questionable chain of custody re the silencer was it a reliable piece of forensic evidence or was it fabricated on the basis some thought JB responsible but lacked the evidence without it?

I have never seen the silencer as being the smoking gun if you pardon the pun Holly.  What sells Bamber`s conviction for me is that Sheila could never have shot herself twice with the two shots being placed neatly one above the other with virtually no blood on the palms and fingers of her hands and very little on and around the trigger itself.  Add to that the fact that the farmhouse was secured from within and the viscious fight over the kitchen table. For me Sheila was definitely a victim and only Jeremy Bamber had the inside knowledge to get into the farmhouse and know where the rifle and spare rounds were kept. He also knew how to exit the property without leaving any signs of his presence.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 04:30:46 PM by Admin »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2020, 04:36:35 PM »
It`s people like him who damage genuine miscarriage of justice cases. To be frank, O`Brien should hide his head in shame.

I’m of the opinion ‘innocence fraud’ is rife in the UK and its apparent many people don’t want to discuss it, yet!?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2020, 06:16:28 PM »
I have never seen the silencer as being the smoking gun if you pardon the pun Holly.  What sells Bamber`s conviction for me is that Sheila could never have shot herself twice with the two shots being placed neatly one above the other with virtually no blood on the palms and fingers of her hands and very little on and around the trigger itself.  Add to that the fact that the farmhouse was secured from within and the viscious fight over the kitchen table. For me Sheila was definitely a victim and only Jeremy Bamber had the inside knowledge to get into the farmhouse and know where the rifle and spare rounds were kept. He also knew how to exit the property without leaving any signs of his presence.

Dr Vanezis stated during Bambers trial the first shot would have disabled Sheila

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k96gmbXLoMw

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 06:19:00 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2020, 07:28:29 PM »

Most of those within the ‘wrongful conviction’ arena should hang their heads in shame. I once wrongly believed they were genuinely interested in factual innocence/guilt.

I’ve witnessed for nearly 7 years that’s not the case.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2020, 12:51:31 PM »

Michael O'Brien
@michael47478285
When you lose everything and still come back at them yep thats me. Fools they are for undermining my mental strength and resolve. No retreat no surrender truth will come out.
9:34 PM · Jan 14, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://mobile.twitter.com/michael47478285/status/1217198360920236038

To whom does he refer to as ‘fools’ I wonder

His petition to abolish the CCRC has gained all of 230 signatures https://www.change.org/p/102-petty-france-london-sw1h-9aj-united-kingdom-abolish-the-criminal-cases-review-commission?recruiter=35044305&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_message&utm_term=share_petition&recruited_by_id=e45e0660-0595-0130-da23-40401bfb750c&share_bandit_exp=message-19398461-en-GB&share_bandit_var=v1
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 12:55:14 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2020, 04:47:49 PM »

Well as far as the courts are concerned it sees the silencer as the 'smoking gun' evidenced by the fact CCRC referred the case back to CoA based on the silencer.  It is this and this alone that will seal JB's fate one way or another.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2020, 06:46:38 PM »
Part 1 showed how smooth the raid teams entrance was. There is no reason why they would have knocked anything over, which has been claimed.