Author Topic: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.  (Read 533513 times)

Offline slartibartfast

And what?

You appeared to be agreeing with Carly's cite?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

Kate committed thoughts to a private diary that were publicised by the PJ (who seized and read her diary)

Thank you FM
Stolen and sold to the press?? Did she actually write that or is it more obfuscation?  Whatever, if she was the author I think it incredibly mild if she suspected him of involvement in her daughter's disappearance.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

What books?

And would what happen?

The books that the McCanns are going to sue over if they are sold in the UK. Where would the money be coming from for the litigation and under which law would they sue ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Online Eleanor

You didnt answer the post, you cant go around calling people nasty little so and sos or telling them to be ashamed of themselves....i couldnt give two hoots about your "authority" besides NO ONE voted you in...lol
You were hoisted onto this forum which resulted, remember? In a mass exodus of good posters, the FORUMS loss

8((()*/

Well, that was good, wasn't it.  Some of the extremists departed.  But most of them have since reinvented themselves.

But rest assured that no one will do to any other Moderator on this Forum anything near like what has been  done to me.

I am as tough as old boots.  Suck it up.  it is not possible to get the better of me.

Offline carlymichelle

police seize laptops and computers for  crimes  too

ferryman

You appeared to be agreeing with Carly's cite?

Kate committed thoughts to a private diary that ought to have been kept private but were publicised by the PJ.

I'm guessing Carly thinks Kate should be excoriated for committing thoughts to a private diary.

If she does, then I certainly don't agree with Carly.

But I do think that whoever publicised a private diary should be excoriated ....

Offline faithlilly

Kate committed thoughts to a private diary that ought to have been kept private but were publicised by the PJ.

I'm guessing Carly thinks Kate should be excoriated for committing thoughts to a private diary.

But I do think that whoever publicised a private diary should be excoriated ....

And still no answer ferryman ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

police seize laptops and computers for  crimes  too

Yes, we know. Some of the data on the hard-drives analysed in the PJ files is quite an eye-opener.

ferryman

And still no answer ferryman ?

To what?

ferryman

The books that the McCanns are going to sue over if they are sold in the UK. Where would the money be coming from for the litigation and under which law would they sue ?

UK libel (if Amaral were stupid enough to try to sell his book, certainly, England)

Offline Alice Purjorick

Yes, we know. Some of the data on the hard-drives analysed in the PJ files is quite an eye-opener.

Is this you stating a fact from first hand knowledge or just trapping off for effect ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

wasnt the diary part of the investigation and in the files?

Offline misty

Is this you stating a fact from first hand knowledge or just trapping off for effect ?

You can find it for yourself if you have the patience. I would not be allowed to post the link. But it's there.

Offline carlymichelle

wasnt the diary part of the investigation and in the files?

im pretty sure  they were

Offline mercury

im pretty sure  they were

I just went to check on mccannpjfiles and its taking me to a register a domain site....?? Has it gone? Or did i type it all wrong