Author Topic: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.  (Read 533520 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.
« Reply #1170 on: April 22, 2016, 01:56:14 PM »

No.  Carly is definitely not thick.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1171 on: April 22, 2016, 01:56:29 PM »
So what ?

It does mean the information isn't true ?

Which thread by the way ?

If you had read elsewhere, you would know of another ex-copper who donated to the fund, along with his friends still in the force.

police are family stephen the world over they are brothers/sisters they dont like their  fellow  police  officers  getting  liabelled

ferryman

« Reply #1172 on: April 22, 2016, 01:58:23 PM »
If we go (way) back, why did one of Amaral's (sacked) lawyers plead that the case be held in camera to protect Madeleine lest Madeleine be alive if there was never (at that stage) any question that Amaral had not breached judicial secrecy in writing his book?

Offline jassi

« Reply #1173 on: April 22, 2016, 02:00:36 PM »
If we go (way) back, why did one of Amaral's (sacked) lawyers plead that the case be held in camera to protect Madeleine lest Madeleine be alive if there was never (at that stage) any question that Amaral had not breached judicial secrecy in writing his book?

Oh I think he was 'playing the game' in the full knowledge that the McCanns would object.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1174 on: April 22, 2016, 02:01:07 PM »
I am a sceptic of the 'abduction theory' yes. I do not seek to find fault with the parents though, though it appears on here that is an impossible position to hold. Seems you either have to be firmly in one 'camp' or another with no grey areas. Sorry I don't fit into that.

According to the supporters anyone who disagrees with any part of the McCann's story is part of an organised 'gang' of sceptics whose mission in life is to increase the suffering of the innocent parents of Madeleine McCann and to stop anyone looking for her.

As they often do, they've got it wrong. The non-supporters on here hold a variety of opinions about the case, they are not an organised group and do not wish to increase anyone's suffering or to stop anyone looking for or finding Madeleine.

I advise that you stand your ground and refuse to be pigeon-holed.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1175 on: April 22, 2016, 02:01:38 PM »
Not quite.

I also need to know the basis of the appeal ...
I don't.

You don't know there will be one. If there is it will be on a point of law.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

ferryman

« Reply #1176 on: April 22, 2016, 02:04:24 PM »
Oh I think he was 'playing the game' in the full knowledge that the McCanns would object.

So everyone missed 'the elephant in the room' (that Amaral did not breach judicial secrecy and was at liberty to issue forth baseless accusations and lies with impunity) until the McCanns launched their appeal?

Interesting.

If true ....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1177 on: April 22, 2016, 02:08:00 PM »
According to the supporters anyone who disagrees with any part of the McCann's story is part of an organised 'gang' of sceptics whose mission in life is to increase the suffering of the innocent parents of Madeleine McCann and to stop anyone looking for her.

As they often do, they've got it wrong. The non-supporters on here hold a variety of opinions about the case, they are not an organised group and do not wish to increase anyone's suffering or to stop anyone looking for or finding Madeleine.

I advise that you stand your ground and refuse to be pigeon-holed.

That is a rather sweeping statement G requires substantiation in the form of a cite or cites, thank you
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1178 on: April 22, 2016, 02:10:18 PM »
That is a rather sweeping statement G requires substantiation in the form of a cite or cites, thank you

there is no cite needed  he is speaking the truth

Offline jassi

« Reply #1179 on: April 22, 2016, 02:10:38 PM »
Common knowledge, init?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1180 on: April 22, 2016, 02:13:56 PM »

I'll second G-Units motion.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #1181 on: April 22, 2016, 02:14:48 PM »

Read through the mccann supporter posters on this forum.

As to the mccanns, we do know they have active monitoring of the internet.

Don't ask for a cite for that again, as you have been made aware of that on several occasions already Brietta.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1182 on: April 22, 2016, 02:14:59 PM »

You can delete it if you wish, Brietta. It has all been said on the forum, but it would take ages to find examples.  8((()*/
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1183 on: April 22, 2016, 02:15:28 PM »
I'll second G-Units motion.

8)-))) i 3rd  it

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1184 on: April 22, 2016, 02:18:31 PM »
You can delete it if you wish, Brietta. It has all been said on the forum, but it would take ages to find examples.  8((()*/

i have  never  heard the term   cite lol we say links  here