Author Topic: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.  (Read 533538 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.
« Reply #1710 on: April 24, 2016, 01:35:33 PM »
Isabel Oliveira: 3 shadows of people seen going to the church during night with a bag . There was a coffin in the church with an old lady that was incinerated next day in Ferreira do Alentejo. This is in a police document

« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 01:42:32 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1711 on: April 24, 2016, 01:36:32 PM »
I'm totally confused. Was last night's program new or a repeat of 2013?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline misty

« Reply #1712 on: April 24, 2016, 01:37:40 PM »
Thanks, Misty.

It didn't sound as if it could be from the same GA interview...

Not even the same people, Carana, unless they'd been very heavily disguised.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1713 on: April 24, 2016, 01:39:06 PM »
Not even the same people, Carana, unless they'd been very heavily disguised.

I only got as far as 30 seconds in before realising that something wasn't quite right....

Offline xtina

« Reply #1714 on: April 24, 2016, 01:41:09 PM »
I'm totally confused. Was last night's program new or a repeat of 2013?

its a link i was sent ...as lasts nights....so it seems wrong one altogether .....sorry

oh well ..worse than when i said may had only 30 days   @)(++(*
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 01:43:56 PM by xtina »
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1715 on: April 24, 2016, 01:44:15 PM »

its a link i was sent ...as lasts nights....so it seems wrong one .....sorry

oh well ..worse than when i said may had only 30 days   @)(++(*

Not sure. Will have to think about that one ...  @)(++(*

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1716 on: April 24, 2016, 02:04:18 PM »
"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.

By  Sergio A. Vitorino, Tania Laranjo

Gonçalo Amaral, former coordinator of the Judicial investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in May 2007, in the Algarve, of course: "With the failure of all research and millions spent, we just wanted to discredit our line of research [ Maddie died accidentally and parents hid the body], it is time to refocus the investigation.

Gonçalo Amaral said yesterday the CM that is now in Portugal, "start with the reconstruction that was never made ​​and the laboratory analysis of evidence that was never truly analyzed, as the hair in the trunk of the car where Madeleine fluids were found."

The investigator in the reform states that it is necessary to follow leads as the "incineration Madeleine's body in a coffin of a British súbdita" and access to medical records of the girl in the UK, which has never been allowed.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/portugal/detalhe/20160424_0930_investiguem_a_tese_de_corpo_incinerado.html
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 02:11:16 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1717 on: April 24, 2016, 02:17:39 PM »
"Investigate the cremated body thesis" Gonçalo Amaral calls for analysis and reconstruction.

Gonçalo Amaral, former coordinator of the Judicial investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in May 2007, in the Algarve, of course: "With the failure of all research and millions spent, we just wanted to discredit our line of research [ Maddie died accidentally and parents hid the body], it is time to refocus the investigation.

Gonçalo Amaral said yesterday the CM that is now in Portugal, "start with the reconstruction that was never made ​​and the laboratory analysis of evidence that was never truly analyzed, as the hair in the trunk of the car where Madeleine fluids were found."

The investigator in the reform states that it is necessary to follow leads as the "incineration Madeleine's body in a coffin of a British súbdita" and access to medical records of the girl in the UK, which has never been allowed.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/portugal/detalhe/20160424_0930_investiguem_a_tese_de_corpo_incinerado.html

He originally stated that the hairs were probably all destroyed... so he's finally read bits of the files has he?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1718 on: April 24, 2016, 02:50:51 PM »
Have you ever apologized to the people you have insulted ?

Even once ?

I have only insulted those who have insulted me...such as you...would you like to star a new thread called "things to criticse davel for"...perhaps better to just give it a rest

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1719 on: April 24, 2016, 02:54:02 PM »
Just read through all of the new posts and something seems to be repeated a lot. If the Mccanns lose their case, it seems they have not had a 'fair' hearing. While if they win it is suddenly described as 'fair'. How on earth does this work? How fair courts and such are rests on what outcomes they give to the people involved in cases?

quite simply the recent court decision has ignored the mccanns rights under article 10 of the EDHR....that is unfair...if the supreme court ignore them...then that is again unfair...that is a legitimate opinion to hold...imo

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1720 on: April 24, 2016, 03:12:37 PM »
quite simply the recent court decision has ignored the mccanns rights under article 10 of the EDHR....that is unfair...if the supreme court ignore them...then that is again unfair...that is a legitimate opinion to hold...imo

You're entitled to hold any opinion you like, just as the McCanns are. Opinions don't make any difference to the decisions of the Portuguese Judiciary; they deal with the application of the law.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1721 on: April 24, 2016, 04:20:53 PM »

I think a few members here might have something to say if unproven accusations that were being lever at them were deemed to be perfectly acceptable in law.
But it seems it is in Portugal.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1722 on: April 24, 2016, 04:32:08 PM »
I think a few members here might have something to say if unproven accusations that were being lever at them were deemed to be perfectly acceptable in law.
But it seems it is in Portugal.

Quite frankly, if it's acceptable in law, then there's not much you can say.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #1723 on: April 24, 2016, 05:30:10 PM »

Dear dear,  he's flipped.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 05:31:32 PM by John »

Offline Montclair

« Reply #1724 on: April 24, 2016, 06:54:04 PM »
I thought the program was an hour long? If so that can't be a full transcript

That was not the transcript from last night's show on CMTV.