Author Topic: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.  (Read 533559 times)

ferryman

Re: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.
« Reply #1770 on: April 25, 2016, 01:08:37 PM »
Hardly.

They wanted to ensure things went their way.

And Amaral didn't, I suppose ......

stephen25000

« Reply #1771 on: April 25, 2016, 01:10:04 PM »
And Amaral didn't, I suppose ......

Who delayed the trial ferryman ?

Oh yes, the mccanns.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 01:12:17 PM by stephen25000 »

ferryman

« Reply #1772 on: April 25, 2016, 01:11:22 PM »
Who delayed the trail ferryman ?

Oh yes, the mccanns.

Where do you dream this stuff up from?

stephen25000

« Reply #1773 on: April 25, 2016, 01:13:39 PM »
Where do you dream this stuff up from?

Haven't you read page 118 of this thread ?

Post 1755

@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline xtina

« Reply #1774 on: April 25, 2016, 01:16:00 PM »
The dis-information he disseminated (in copious quantities) was unheard of (outside his book) until it was released for sale.

Amaral's book is based on the information publicly available in the original investigation's interim report including contributions from UK police officers.......... Nothing more, nothing less..

k mccs book ....... sold very well along with the serialisation in this paper's added revenue and the thing is. Either much of her book's content is dishonest or her witness statements are.

they turned what happened to maddie........... into a global brand.....and a business ....there business ...using the fund money for themselves .......paying for lawyers ...etc etc ......this was well sorted very early on

remember his brother giving up a very well payed job ...to be on the team ...so knew he was in for the long haul ...not that maddie could have been found anytime...... 

Both are there in black and white. One version is free minus the parts she refused to answer. The other cost's around eight quid,.....

The one that will be there for the twins to read,....... which they certainly will............
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

ferryman

« Reply #1775 on: April 25, 2016, 03:53:30 PM »
I find this astonishing, not only have they managed to deflect the investigation and pay off the Press but they wanted to influence the judiciary too??

A legal source has calculated?

Amaral's lawyer?

ferryman

« Reply #1776 on: April 25, 2016, 04:13:06 PM »

Amaral's book is based on the information publicly available in the original investigation's interim report including contributions from UK police officers.......... Nothing more, nothing less..

From the interim report Yes, although I'm unsure which UK officers you have in mind?

The interim report was superseded by Joao Carlos' final PJ report and, of course, by the archiving dispatch.[/color]

k mccs book ....... sold very well along with the serialisation in this paper's added revenue and the thing is. Either much of her book's content is dishonest or her witness statements are.

Think you might be confusing fallible memory-recall (particularly from one person to another with 'lies'.No doubt identical statements would give rise to allegations of 'collusion and cover-up'.

they turned what happened to maddie........... into a global brand.....and a business ....there business ...using the fund money for themselves .......paying for lawyers ...etc etc ......this was well sorted very early on

I'll grant that they made one mortgage repayment (from the fund).  What else (spent on themselves?

remember his brother giving up a very well paid job ...to be on the team ...so knew he was in for the long haul ...not that maddie could have been found anytime...... 

Re-interpret that gesture as one of philanthropy for a brother (and sister-in-law) in need, an act of selflessness in a family cause.  Do you think he'd have done that if he thought Kate and Gerry guilty?

Both are there in black and white. One version is free minus the parts she refused to answer. The other cost's around eight quid,.....

The one that will be there for the twins to read,....... which they certainly will............

Offline xtina

« Reply #1777 on: April 25, 2016, 05:58:53 PM »

i think you will find 2 mortgage payments .............what did they spend on themselves .try the expensive top lawyers ...and flights travelling rfround Europe ...etc etc ..

the rest is only your opinion....

seems things are on the move though ....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-goncalo-amaral-gofundme-7827828

soz if printed elsewhere......
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 06:01:54 PM by xtina »
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

ferryman

« Reply #1778 on: April 25, 2016, 06:14:57 PM »

i think you will find 2 mortgage payments .............what did they spend on themselves .try the expensive top lawyers ...and flights travelling rfround Europe ...etc etc ..

the rest is only your opinion....

seems things are on the move though ....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-goncalo-amaral-gofundme-7827828

soz if printed elsewhere......

You would prefer to the McCanns (and the twins) living on the streets, rather than in a home?

stephen25000

« Reply #1779 on: April 25, 2016, 06:33:58 PM »
You would prefer to the McCanns (and the twins) living on the streets, rather than in a home?

Yet you are quote happy for Amaral to be moneylenders and homeless ?

Did Xtina say that by the way ?

ferryman

« Reply #1780 on: April 25, 2016, 06:40:47 PM »
Yet you are quote happy for Amaral to be moneylenders and homeless ?

Did Xtina say that by the way ?

Amaral's misfortunes are his own (nefarious) misdoing; his (most recent) upturn in fortune, courtesy of an over-indulgent Portuguese judiciary ....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1781 on: April 25, 2016, 07:31:11 PM »
(snip)  ...and flights travelling rfround Europe ...etc (snip)
Mr Green provided free of charge the luxury private jet for Clarence and the couple to search the Vatican.
Netjets provided free of charge the luxury private jet for the same trio to search Berlin and Amsterdam.
One of the Oprah companies paid for the flights for the same trio to search Chicago.
Meanwhile the number of completely unnecessary flights by Mr Amaral was: Zero.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:34:16 PM by pegasus »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1782 on: April 25, 2016, 07:42:05 PM »
Mr Green provided free of charge the luxury private jet for Clarence and the couple to search the Vatican.
Netjets provided free of charge the luxury private jet for the same trio to search Berlin and Amsterdam.
One of the Oprah companies paid for the flights for the same trio to search Chicago.
Meanwhile the number of completely unnecessary flights by Mr Amaral was: Zero.

They weren't searching, they were 'raising awareness' so others could search.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1783 on: April 25, 2016, 07:52:45 PM »
They weren't searching, they were 'raising awareness' so others could search.

I would say they have managed to produce the biggest search in the history of a missing child and I for one admire and respect them for it

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1784 on: April 25, 2016, 07:55:36 PM »
I would say they have managed to produce the biggest search in the history of a missing child and I for one admire and respect them for it

I share your admiration and respect for them.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.