Author Topic: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.  (Read 533520 times)

Offline John

Hasn't someone already written a book exposing Metodo 3's dirty tricks in that area?

Yes, its well documented.  I'm afraid the conspiracy to undermine Gonçalo Amaral can be traced back to source thank to comments already recorded by lawyers like João Grade and Marcos Correia and Francisco Marco of Método 3.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 03:35:58 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Eleanor

I very much doubt that The ECHR makes allowances culture.

Offline Mr Gray

Yes, its well documented.  I'm afraid the conspiracy to undermine Gonçalo Amaral can be traced back to source thank to comments already recorded by lawyers like João Grade and Marcos Correia and Francisco Marco of Método 3.

Well documented
It seems that if amaral or one of his cronies say something it is well documented
What evidence is therefore for this...apart from that of amaral and his friends

Offline slartibartfast

If Amaral continues to push them I think he will see himself attacked and he is a very easy target

That sounds like a threat.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline faithlilly

One cannot appeal to the ECHR unless all avenues have been explored in your home country and that includes the Supreme Court.

And one cannot appeal to the Supreme Court if one has no grounds in law for doing so.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

A threat from who

Offline Mr Gray

And one cannot appeal to the Supreme Court if one has no grounds in law for doing so.
One can but the appeal would not be allowed and it would therefore be determined that you had exhausted all legal avenues
It really is that simple

stephen25000

One can but the appeal would not be allowed and it would therefore be determined that you had exhausted all legal avenues
It really is that simple

So are you now an expert on Portuguese Law as well ?

...and that dave, before you type anything, is not goading.

It is a question.

Offline Eleanor

It is a question.

What Davel has stated is correct.

Offline Mr Gray

It is a question.

That isn't Portuguese law
It's eoropean law

Offline Mr Gray

So in what way does it sound like a threat

stephen25000

What Davel has stated is correct.

The point being that the Supreme Court does not have to accept the McCann's appeal.

Which has been pointed out several times already.

The judgement which came 13 was done by Portuguese Law to the tee.

If the McCann's think they can overturn that judgement, they are fooling themselves.

Duarte should know that as well.

Offline Mr Gray

The point being that the Supreme Court does not have to accept the McCann's appeal.

Which has been pointed out several times already.

The judgement which came 13 was done by Portuguese Law to the tee.

If the McCann's think they can overturn that judgement, they are fooling themselves.

Duarte should know that as well.

If you had read the post properly you would see that I made the point that the Supreme Court do not have to accept the appeal
Despite that the McCanns have to submit an appeal in order to be able to apply to the ECHR
This has been explained many times but you can't seem to grasp it

stephen25000

If you had read the post properly you would see that I made the point that the Supreme Court do not have to accept the appeal
Despite that the McCanns have to submit an appeal in order to be able to apply to the ECHR
This has been explained many times but you can't seem to grasp it

I grasp it perfectly well.

That is what you don't grasp.

Besides Dave, when going to the ECHR, the participants are expected to go to arbitration first to try to come to an agreement, before it goes to court.

Besides Dave, do the mccanns really intend to take the state of Portugal to the ECHR's  ?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 05:07:10 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Mr Gray

I grasp it perfectly well.

That is what you don't grasp.
I'm sure you grasp it very well Stephen
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 05:12:23 PM by Angelo222 »