Author Topic: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.  (Read 533602 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Because. Ga did nothing wrong

amaral libelled the mccanns ...no sensible person would disagree with that....

Offline slartibartfast

could you explain why you support amaral libelling the mccans but call for posters here not to libel amaral

You are posting on a UK forum, making allegations against an individual without proof. That is libel. GA has been found not guilty in the recent trial. Clear?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

You are posting on a UK forum, making allegations against an individual without proof. That is libel. GA has been found not guilty in the recent trial. Clear?

amaral has libelled the mccanns ...clear...try not to be so aggressive...I have proof and have posted it that what amaral says is untrue...is that clear

Offline carlymichelle

exactly  if   GA wanted too he could rightly sue davel for his posts  couldnt he?? or others he  did nothing  wrong

Offline slartibartfast

amaral has libelled the mccanns ...clear...try not to be so aggressive...I have proof and have posted it that what amaral says is untrue...is that clear

Yet again you haven't, just continual repeating your opinions.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

#they are not opinions they are facts...amaral talks of blood in the boot when ther is no verification of blood in the boot..

amaral talks of the dogs alerting to cadaver when this has not been confirmed ..not opinions...facts

Offline Mr Gray

it is amaral who has posted his opinions as facts

stephen25000

it is amaral who has posted his opinions as facts

It was a thesis.

Note that word.

Offline slartibartfast

#they are not opinions they are facts...amaral talks of blood in the boot when ther is no verification of blood in the boot..

amaral talks of the dogs alerting to cadaver when this has not been confirmed ..not opinions...facts

Were you present with ferryman during the investigation?

Offline Mr Gray

Were you present with ferryman during the investigation?

I am comparing amaral's book to the police files...there was no blood in the boot and no alert to cadaver.....fact not opinion

Offline slartibartfast

I am comparing amaral's book to the police files...there was no blood in the boot and no alert to cadaver.....fact not opinion

You don't know what was discussed during the investigation, it is not all documented.

Offline carlymichelle

You don't know what was discussed during the investigation, it is not all documented.

imo anything  said about  GA  that the forum etc could get sued for should get a  warning   like it or not for the supporters    GA  was    found innocent and his book is on sale in portugal again so legally under portugese law he has done nothing  wrong

Offline Mr Gray

I know amaral claimed in his book taht the dogs alerted to cadaver...not confirmed ..opinion as fact

I know he claimed there was blood in the boot...not confirmed

which of those FACTS do you dispute

Offline mercury

I know amaral claimed in his book taht the dogs alerted to cadaver...not confirmed ..opinion as fact

I know he claimed there was blood in the boot...not confirmed

which of those FACTS do you dispute

1) a professional dog handlers opinion that eddie alerted to cadaver scent contaminant NOT Amarals opinion
2) a professional dog handlers opinion that KEela alerted to blood in the boot NOT Amarals opinion
3) The fact that scientific methods do not exist to compete with dogs noses to refute or confirm their alerts