Author Topic: Former Portuguese detective Gonçalo Amaral wins appeal in damages trial.  (Read 533547 times)

ferryman

Can you quantity  heaps, or is is just some imaginary figure you have dreamed up ?

Did I quote a figure?

Offline jassi

Did I quote a figure?

'Heaps' is  not  a recognised quantitative figure, so meaningless.

OMG I'm beginning to sound like Davel    @)(++(*
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:11:51 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

ferryman

'Heaps' is  not  a recognised quantitative figure, so meaningless.

OMG I'm beginning to sound like Davel    @)(++(*

Objectivity (often) surpasses numbers.

The majority of people support capital punishment.

The majority are wrong.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Post removed by Admin as defamatory

So you think everything that has /is still / happening to Maddie is Amaral's fault AND the most important issue which you seem to have given a lot of time to is the parents reputation.

The  time and effort and money they have given to 'protect' their reputations seem a bit ironic- as in-  if only they had spend more time/effort and money protecting their children they would have nothing to worry about. Thought I would just mention that to put things into perspective.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:15:57 PM by Admin »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

ferryman

So you think everything that has /is still / happening to Maddie is Amaral's fault AND the most important issue which you seem to have given a lot of time to is the parents reputation.

The  time and effort and money they have given to 'protect' their reputations seem a bit ironic- as in-  if only they had spend more time/effort and money protecting their children they would have nothing to worry about. Thought I would just mention that to put things into perspective.

Perspective?

Who is going to look for Madeleine if they think she is dead?

What does Amaral's book say?

There is perspective!

Offline G-Unit

Have you read the PJ final report?

And the Prosecutor's archiving dispatch?

Neither of which feature in Ameral's book because his book covers 3rd May 2007 to 10th September 2007. It was the story of his part in the investigation.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

Perspective?

There is perspective!

Who do you think should be looking for her ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Just a note Ferryman has mentioned 'intellegence' to imply sceptics do not possess this in two posts so far.
 Interesting...

Offline G-Unit

8(0(*
If Amaral can be held accountable (for the leaks on his watch that lower the reputations of the McCanns, and are also lies) proper order in the libel trial should be restored.

Does Portuguese libel law allow for that?

No idea.

The case is now with the Supreme Court. As I understand it that court considers points of law.

It doesn't look at the proved and unproved facts.

It doesn't consider new evidence, which is what you seem to be suggesting.
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

Just a note Ferryman has mentioned 'intellegence' to imply sceptics do not possess this in two posts so far.
 Interesting...

Latest buzz-word in the script, no doubt.

Or maybe not -

Perspective?

There is perspective!

Who is looking for her dead or alive? er, two police forces! so anyway provide evidence of people stopped searching- people stopped searching back in early 2007 - because either she was murdered and body well buried or was taken way out of the police radar. The parents and extended family could have searched for her could they not?

Offline G-Unit

Perspective?

There is perspective!

That's what the McCanns said, but they couldn't prove it in court, so it's just an opinion.
Result = happy posting.

ferryman

That's what the McCanns said, but they couldn't prove it in court, so it's just an opinion.

Whose court?

The first-instance judge said there was no proof the book had harmed the investigation (into Madeleine's disappearance).

That would be because it was released for sale after the archiving dispatch.

Offline Montclair

Who is looking for her dead or alive? er, two police forces! so anyway provide evidence of people stopped searching- people stopped searching back in early 2007 - because either she was murdered and body well buried or was taken way out of the police radar. The parents and extended family could have searched for her could they not?

The extended family were not able to search for Madeleine. When they went to Praia da Luz they were too busy lazing around the swimming pool.

The extended family were not able to search for Madeleine. When they went to Praia da Luz they were too busy lazing around the swimming pool.

I know they were treated like royalty and started believeing they were  hahahaha, IF only the people Knew then what they know now.... out pouring of sympathy for the parents wouod not have been so forthcoming.IMO
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:20:29 PM by Admin »