Author Topic: Luke Mitchell - Interview with Sky's James Matthews  (Read 41017 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell - Interview with Sky's James Matthews
« Reply #330 on: November 13, 2021, 01:25:30 PM »
Now Lean in the book has it, that Jodi could not have been known to be missing by 10.45pm,

This also displays a lack of compassion on Sandra Leans part

« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 01:28:33 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #331 on: February 07, 2023, 06:56:47 PM »
Luke Mitchell gave a Sky News interview to James Matthews
on the very day that Jodi Jones was laid to rest.

This was after liar Corinne Mitchell had written to Judith Jones stating;

Although we are deeply hurt, we will respect your wishes

'As you will understand we, too, wish to say goodbye so we wrote her a poem as she herself loved poetry

'As we cannot be there, could you please have the poem read out so at least Luke can express his feelings

*&^^&

« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 06:59:03 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #332 on: February 07, 2023, 06:59:49 PM »
Luke's Poem to Jodi

"Goodbye Jodi.  Please can you say what happened,

Please tell us who it was, who took your life so cruelly

For no apparent cause.

You had so much to give us, you lived life your own way,

Whoever did this to you, should just be put away.

You didn’t see bad in others, you didn’t like to judge,

We’re sorry Jodi, truly, but we’ll always hold a grudge.

You were taken from us so cruelly,

Please don’t ask us to forgive,

We cannot get this from our hearts however long we live.

You’ve been laid to rest, but not in peace,

We know that just can’t be,

But we’ll say goodbye and forever hope

That justice we will see."

Did Corinne Mitchell write this?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #333 on: February 07, 2023, 07:41:01 PM »

'As you will understand we, too, wish to say goodbye so we wrote her a poem as she herself loved poetry

'As we cannot be there, could you please have the poem read out so at least Luke can express his feelings

*&^^&

Corinne Mitchell knew at this point her killer son was suspected of being responsible for his murder of [Name removed]

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #334 on: February 10, 2023, 09:04:10 PM »

Notice how liar Corinne Mitchell doesn’t use Jodi’s name

*&^^&
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 09:10:13 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #335 on: April 09, 2023, 10:16:31 PM »
So f....r Scott Forbes is pretending James Matthews had a brother who is a special police constable

*&^^&
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 06:19:59 PM by John »

Offline KenMair

« Reply #336 on: April 09, 2023, 11:12:34 PM »
So f.....r Scott Forbes is pretending James Matthews had a brother who is a special police constable

*&^^&

Also falsely alleged there were two Jones relatives in L&B Police and was all a police conspiracy. Possibly one of the most common surnames around but Det Forbes put 2+2=5 as usual.

Forbes motive is more likely retribution at being caught, convicted and imprisoned for armed robbery for 5 years.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 06:20:19 PM by John »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #337 on: April 09, 2023, 11:35:57 PM »
Also falsely alleged there were two Jones relatives in L&B Police and was all a police conspiracy. Possibly one of the most common surnames around but Det Forbes put 2+2=5 as usual.

Forbes motive is more likely retribution at being caught, convicted and imprisoned for armed robbery for 5 years.

Now here’s a thing. I went to school in Edinburgh with a friend whose family knows the Matthews, their fathers worked together or something. So after Scott Forbes last podcast with, I think, James English or Roddy McCleod, I asked my friend about Forbes claim and he verified that it was true. Of course I don’t know if he fed his brother any information about the case but it does appear rather likely.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline KenMair

« Reply #338 on: April 09, 2023, 11:48:45 PM »
Now here’s a thing. I went to school in Edinburgh with a friend whose family knows the Matthews, their fathers worked together or something. So after Scott Forbes last podcast with, I think, James English or Roddy McCleod, I asked my friend about Forbes claim and he verified that it was true. Of course I don’t know if he fed his brother any information about the case but it does appear rather likely.

Can you prove that? Do you have a screenshot or recording of this conversation? It sounds a bit vague when you apply similar techniques to others claims. Anyone mentioning Forbes as a credible source cannot be taken seriously.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #339 on: April 09, 2023, 11:55:12 PM »
Can you prove that? Do you have a screenshot or recording of this conversation? It sounds a bit vague when you apply similar techniques to others claims. Anyone mentioning Forbes as a credible source cannot be taken seriously.

Can I prove it…nope. Does it matter….again nope. It’s true nonetheless.

Further as we have discussed before I try to corroborate all information I receive about this case no matter what the source. I didn’t take Forbes claim as it stood, I asked for verification from someone I knew would have that information.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 12:03:19 AM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?