Author Topic: The disappearance of Joana Cipriano and why was she not reported missing sooner?  (Read 51999 times)

Offline Angelo222

I do think Antonio Colaço knows what he is talking about regardless of what the later court saw fit to accept.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline faithlilly

I do think Antonio Colaço knows what he is talking about regardless of what the later court saw fit to accept.

In regard to what ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

So who faked the photos  ?

Who do you think?  The same guy who abused his authority as a lawyer to extract a confession from Joanas uncle.

It is very obvious that the photos were enhanced to make the injuries look much worse than they originally were.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline sadie

It's great to be back again and to see we are all in such good spirits at last.  I think some members should have a look at the following video.   You don't even need to understand Portuguese.  @)(++(*

So easy to do that Angelo.  Get rid of bruises on the real image and produce flawless skin on the faked image

My hubby can do that in a flash.   Think he uses Micrographax or something like that.

Another con trick Angelo.  They have tricked you.

The Prison Governor saw them and testified to them
The Doctor saw them and testified to them
The photographer saw them and probably testified... cant be botherd to check that ... cos it is a con

The Courts saw them and accepted them

Twice

Wonder if they will take Amaral to Court again for falsifying evidence?  ... and wasting Court time.

Maybe it wasn't him, but I wonder ... really I do

Only my thoughts, of course.  Could be any of them.

Redblossom

Redblossom
libel

Why was it only when she got marcos the mad one as her lawyer and why? The one who was recruited by the the mccanns to dig the dirt on mr amaral? He is quoted  as saying target hit?

abuse

But nothing new

No poiint in reporting it .  Nothing happens.

Perhaps i will.  And maybe some other people should know if you keep on in this vein, Red

Leonoras mother put her into prostitution in its the. Court document, no wonder she left home sadie at 11 no libel just fact of a dysfunctional upbringing, she is unfortunately a damged individual and not the saint and perfect mother YOU wish her to be, after all, she abandoned most of her kids, silly

Oh btw carana, havent got time to hunt the right thread, bit joanoa was back home that night because her shoes that she was wearing were found there, catch up tomorrow, btw sadie you  are right  marcos is very guilty and more of abuse at best
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 09:05:54 PM by Redblossom »

Offline sadie

Leonoras mother put her into prostitution in its the. Court document, no wonder she left home sadie at 11 no libel just fact of a dysfunctional upbringing, she is unfortunately a damged individual and not the saint and perfect mother YOU wish her to be, after all, she abandoned most of her kids, silly

I was not aware of that Red; thet her mother put her into prostitution.  Please can you supply a cite?

Sorry, I see thta it was in THAT Court Document.  The one based upon NO EVIDENCE except the words Of Amaral, and he is a convicted perjurer.

NO EVIDENCE.  The Court Documents are a nonsense

Redblossom

I was not aware of that Red; thet her mother put her into prostitution.  Please can you supply a cite?

The cites  have been provided in both languages go read them

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
Who do you think?  The same guy who abused his authority as a lawyer to extract a confession from Joanas uncle.

It is very obvious that the photos were enhanced to make the injuries look much worse than they originally were.

And when were the photo's first taken, Angelo?
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline sadie

The Court report depended upon TORTURED OUT EVIDENCE or on ?Amarals word.

Amarals word, or that of his associates, of whom he is the superior.

He was the head honcho in this case, so he carries the buck.

TORTURED OUT EVIDENCE is NOT EVIDENCE, so the case is unsafe. 

Likewise the Official Court Documents which were saying things like the body was cut up in a precise manner and describing that exact manner in detail.  Stuff that nobody witnessed and of which there was NO FORENSIC or other evidence.

So how did the Courts know this?

Please tell me.

Offline Angelo222

As you well know DCI the photos were ordered by the prison boss who was concerned for her own functionaries.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline sadie

As you well know DCI the photos were ordered by the prison boss who was concerned for her own functionaries.

So you are saying that DR Ana was telling lies are you Angello?

Redblossom

Quote from: DCI on Today at 09:33:52 PM

8((()*/

Exactly

Offline Angelo222

So easy to do that Angelo.  Get rid of bruises on the real image and produce flawless skin on the faked image

My hubby can do that in a flash.   Think he uses Micrographic or something like that.

Another con trick Angelo.  They have tricked you.

The Prison Governor saw them and testified to them
The Doctor saw them and testified to them
The photographer saw them and probably testified... cant be botherd to check that ... cos it is a con

The Courts saw them and accepted them

Twice

Wonder if they will take Amaral to Court again for falsifying evidence?  ... and wasting Court time.

Maybe it wasn't him, but I wonder ... really I do

Only my thoughts, of course.  Could be any of them.

It is impossible to reverse edit photos which show injuries as in the Capriano fakes which indicates that you don't understand software capabilities and limitations.  The advocado was holding an original photo of Leonor showing black eyes only which was the real extent of her bruising.  Had he attempted to con the Court he would have been in contempt.  No advocado is going to do this or to show the press the photos if there was a chance that he would be held in contempt of court.   Leonora was found guilty, she has had her appeal refused.  The supreme court has not been persuaded of her innocence in the murder of Joana so until that changes she is guilty.

Leonor had injuries certainly but they were not as shown by a defence lawyer who has himself faced censure and claims that he has mental health issues.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 11:59:25 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Benice

So you are saying that DR Ana was telling lies are you Angello?

If the injuries were so slight, one wonders why the Govenor called in a doctor, and then one wonders why it was thought necessary to take photographs of such minor injuries?     I think both were absolutely appalled at the state Leonor was in.  Comments were also made that her condition worsened after a month or so because of the amount of blood which had collected behind her eyes due to the severity of the beatings.     No doubt there will be doctor's reports on this - (other than the one which said that the injuries were not conducive with a fall downstairs) , which may not have been made public. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal