Author Topic: The allegation re Madeleines parentage  (Read 4493 times)

Offline Carana

Re: The allegation re Madeleines parentage
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 04:58:45 PM »
Reference sample of blood

JRB/1 Madeleine McCann
From this sample was obtained a DNA reference sample that was different from those of her immediate family, described above. This DNA profile was the same as that obtained from possible spots of saliva existing on the pillowcase (SJM/1).

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

AnneGuedes

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 05:51:08 PM »
Caution please when discussing these allegations as to Madeleine's paternity.

Imagine, as a parent, waking up to that on the news?

The files establish that he IS her biological father. Even if he hadn't been, he was still her daddy.
Of course.
Since when is it a crime not be a biological mum or dad ?
As I said before, Carana, I think you have to remember the context in which that kind of article (basically contestable because it's not backed up) was published. In Portugal and in the UK (the other EU countries managed to keep a certain critical distance) people were building lots of scenarios. Lots of foolish hypothesis popped up, like Madeleine being a clone or abducted by little green men or a reincarnation of Maria de Magdala.

amaraltheofficeboy

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013, 06:56:16 PM »

The files establish that he IS her biological father. Even if he hadn't been, he was still her daddy.
Of course.
As I said before, Carana, I think you have to remember the context in which that kind of article (basically contestable because it's not backed up) was published. In Portugal and in the UK (the other EU countries managed to keep a certain critical distance) people were building lots of scenarios. Lots of foolish hypothesis popped up, like Madeleine being a clone or abducted by little green men or a reincarnation of Maria de Magdala.

so they published lies.

The UK press paid a lot of money in compensation for doing that.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2013, 07:19:33 PM »

Of course.

so they published lies.

The UK press paid a lot of money in compensation for doing that.
Amaralofficialboy, have you any evidence that 24Horas deliberately published a lie ? Has it never happened that a newspaper innocently publishes erroneous news ?
Some UK media should have paid a lot of money or rather hanged their head in shame for publishing hateful comments on certain persons, like the ambassador of Portugal.