Author Topic: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?  (Read 47820 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?
« Reply #510 on: January 29, 2019, 02:27:38 PM »
I have argued previously that your interpretation of Grime's opinion is incorrect and misleading. As to the FSS they gave no opinion on swab 3A;

An incomplete DNA result was obtained from cellular material on the swab 3a. The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

That is very similar to this, which has been accepted without question;

An incomplete, low-level DNA profile that matched corresponding components in the profile of Gerald McCann was obtained from cellular material present on the card key
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

You would need to read the while report on the DNA samples
The DNA evidence does not show that the sample came fron Maddie... The FSS explained these markers are common to a lot of people... And the alerts themselves are not evidence...
You refuse to accept reality imo

EtA.... You will find the difference in the DNA is because the sample in the key FOB came from one person... Whilst the previous one came from 3 to 5 people... Can you see the difference

That's, what happens when people who don't understand  the forensics draw their own conclusions
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 02:36:33 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #511 on: January 29, 2019, 02:49:19 PM »
You would need to read the while report on the DNA samples
The DNA evidence does not show that the sample came fron Maddie... The FSS explained these markers are common to a lot of people... And the alerts themselves are not evidence...
You refuse to accept reality imo

EtA.... You will find the difference in the DNA is because the sample in the key FOB came from one person... Whilst the previous one came from 3 to 5 people... Can you see the difference

I see no point in continuimg to argue about opinions., which are all you have  despite your belieg that you have more.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #512 on: January 29, 2019, 03:04:45 PM »
I see no point in continuimg to argue about opinions., which are all you have  despite your belieg that you have more.

Yes best left there... My facts vs the PJs opinions

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #513 on: January 29, 2019, 05:28:34 PM »
Yes indeed. Keela that blood detection dog had a habit of alerting to anything and everything but blood.
???  Bogeys can contain traces of blood you know.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #514 on: January 29, 2019, 05:31:20 PM »
Well. despite strenuous efforts I have seen nothing which shows that the initial investigation misunderstood the evidence. They gathered a body of evidence which suggested to them that there was no abduction and that Madeleine may have died in 5A. They couldn't prove their hypothesis, but no-one has disproved it either.
What is the body of evidence that suggests there was no abduction?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 06:00:47 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #515 on: January 30, 2019, 05:45:47 PM »
Blimey over 24 hours without a single post in this part of the forum, how marvellous!   8((()*/

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #516 on: January 30, 2019, 06:02:07 PM »
Blimey over 24 hours without a single post in this part of the forum, how marvellous!   8((()*/

Everyone is far too busy fighting over Brexit.  And no one is particularly interested in the opinion of the only Member who has actually lived in France permanently for twenty five years.

But then I am all about Food Banks due to my appalling British State Pension.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #517 on: January 30, 2019, 06:14:43 PM »
Everyone is far too busy fighting over Brexit.  And no one is particularly interested in the opinion of the only Member who has actually lived in France permanently for twenty five years.

But then I am all about Food Banks due to my appalling British State Pension.

No-one who lives in the UK is expected to live on the basic state Pension.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #518 on: January 30, 2019, 06:21:35 PM »
No-one who lives in the UK is expected to live on the basic state Pension.

So the British State Pension isn't fit for purpose.  So much for paying for it for all of your working life.

Offline jassi

« Reply #519 on: January 30, 2019, 06:32:42 PM »
Not helped by a plummeting pound of course.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #520 on: January 30, 2019, 06:34:14 PM »
Not helped by a plummeting pound of course.

Yep.  Even The Pound isn't fit for purpose.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #521 on: January 30, 2019, 07:02:43 PM »
So the British State Pension isn't fit for purpose.  So much for paying for it for all of your working life.

I paid towards my state pension all of my working life and also paid a large amount of superannuation each month of my working life and it  is this pension  which ensures we can live fairly comfortably.
But how I resented the money at the time and I was often tempted to stop payment but now of course I am glad I did not.

The young generation are having to plough much more of their income into future pensions and will have to wait til nearer their seventies to retire.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #522 on: January 30, 2019, 07:03:40 PM »

Surely there is nothing new to say.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #523 on: January 30, 2019, 10:44:35 PM »
Surely there is nothing new to say.
Makes being a moderator easy.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #524 on: January 31, 2019, 07:46:17 AM »
I paid towards my state pension all of my working life and also paid a large amount of superannuation each month of my working life and it  is this pension  which ensures we can live fairly comfortably.
But how I resented the money at the time and I was often tempted to stop payment but now of course I am glad I did not.

The young generation are having to plough much more of their income into future pensions and will have to wait til nearer their seventies to retire.

I got my pension at 60, but worked until I was 70. I think a lot of people are able to do that these days.

Result = happy posting.