Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 323018 times)

Offline Myster

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2015, 01:14:53 PM »
A lot of supporters and former supporters previously confirmed this year, either on forums, or in the media,  that Bamber now has all documents. This was after CAL stated it in her book.

From CAL's book...

The campaign website maintains that Essex Police are still withholding 175 photographs along with 340,000 pages of documents, many of them under Public Interest Immunity. However, in a letter dated 13 October 2013, Jeremy stated that he had now in fact seen ‘320,000 pages of the 340,000 pages that attracted PII’. In a second letter on 25 December 2013 he wrote that the entire 340,000 pages had been made available and could be used ‘in any way I so choose, but for the moment it is not going to assist me in having my appeal heard any sooner and actually it’ll muck up any future prosecution of those who deserve to be in jail’. The police position on his previous claims of withheld material is encapsulated in the declaration of former senior investigating officer Mike Ainsley: ‘Bamber was tried on an abundance of evidence and properly convicted. There was no miscarriage of justice. There were no grave errors in my investigation. No witness for the prosecution gave false or misleading evidence. There were no ‘paper’ errors. The defence lawyers had full and unencumbered access to ALL of the police statements, documents and exhibits at any time.’

The Murders at White House Farm: Jeremy Bamber and the killing of his family. The definitive investigation. (p. 399). Lee, Carol Ann. Pan Macmillan. 
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2015, 01:17:41 PM »
Poppy apparently has direct contact with Bamber and said on television that the new documents highlight his innocence.

Poppy?  Isn't she the one who thinks Barbara Wilson was the housekeeper and that she's died already?  With supporters having such scant knowledge of the case, thank god they're going nowhere.

Stay tuned for the next weekly table talk... about how dinky and value for money these purple wristbands are. Trudi et al would be better coming here and joining a healthy debate instead of spreading myths on YouTube... but don't hold your breath.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2015, 01:32:05 PM »
Poppy?  Isn't she the one who thinks Barbara Wilson was the housekeeper and that she's died already?  With supporters having such scant knowledge of the case, thank god they're going nowhere.

Stay tuned for the next weekly table talk... about how dinky and value for money these purple wristbands are. Trudi et al would be better coming here and joining a healthy debate instead of spreading myths on YouTube... but don't hold your breath.

Ooooh!!!! Am I to understand that "Bamberphanalia" is now on sale?

Offline adam

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2015, 01:35:03 PM »
From CAL's book...

The campaign website maintains that Essex Police are still withholding 175 photographs along with 340,000 pages of documents, many of them under Public Interest Immunity. However, in a letter dated 13 October 2013, Jeremy stated that he had now in fact seen ‘320,000 pages of the 340,000 pages that attracted PII’. In a second letter on 25 December 2013 he wrote that the entire 340,000 pages had been made available and could be used ‘in any way I so choose, but for the moment it is not going to assist me in having my appeal heard any sooner and actually it’ll muck up any future prosecution of those who deserve to be in jail’. The police position on his previous claims of withheld material is encapsulated in the declaration of former senior investigating officer Mike Ainsley: ‘Bamber was tried on an abundance of evidence and properly convicted. There was no miscarriage of justice. There were no grave errors in my investigation. No witness for the prosecution gave false or misleading evidence. There were no ‘paper’ errors. The defence lawyers had full and unencumbered access to ALL of the police statements, documents and exhibits at any time.’

The Murders at White House Farm: Jeremy Bamber and the killing of his family. The definitive investigation. (p. 399). Lee, Carol Ann. Pan Macmillan. 

Interesting.

So Bamber has everything. But the campaign is claiming the police are withholding evidence. On such things as Neville's call to them !

Once the claim was made in 2010 about Neville's call, the CT didn't have much choice but to keep running with it. It couldn't be hidden away and never mentioned again, as it was front page news. They can't also back track and say they were wrong about it. If they have to run with it, why not put it onto their 'missing evidence' list.

Offline Myster

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2015, 02:08:44 PM »

Ooooh!!!! Am I to understand that "Bamberphanalia" is now on sale?

You've been here so long APRIL that some of my sarkiness has rubbed off onto you.

Offline Myster

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2015, 02:27:15 PM »

That's another 3˝ minutes of my life wasted.  As if MP's nationwide are interested in getting involved with a dead-duck of a case.

Offline adam

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2015, 03:05:11 PM »
With Mike now speaking in an American accent, and Trudie asking everyone to wear their wristbands, this could be the year Julie, the police and the relatives finally come clean. 

Let's wait for the next blog from Trudie, or Mike. Or it could be a duet.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 03:12:57 PM by adam »

Offline guinness

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2015, 06:52:15 PM »
A lot of supporters and former supporters previously confirmed this year, either on forums, or in the media,  that Bamber now has all documents. This was after CAL stated it in her book.

Poppy apparently has direct contact with Bamber and said on television that the new documents highlight his innocence. A forum poster also said Bamber had said he now has everything. Two other forum posters and Bamber supporters  confirmed this, but did not give sources. One of these has now changed stance and said there are in fact missing documents.

I suspect that he has everything, but there is not enough new information to successfully submit to the CCRC.

So the focus is on apparent withheld information to keep Bamber in the media. This is highlighted by one of the alleged missing documents relating to Neville's call to the police. Which would be a massive piece of evidence and was headline news when the myth first surfaced in 2010.  It is obvious the police won't have this document, as the call never happened. This means the CT can always claim this is missing, the police cannot negate this claim by handing over the document, as it never existed.  But the myth will always create publicity, interest and support.

you do like to twist the facts don't you Adam.
The above is not exactly true is it? You should remember that people do flit from forum to forum.

And to be clear the document that is being requested is the ORIGINAL log of all the calls as they have only seen copies. The reason for that is pretty obvious. So they are NOT asking for a document that does not exist. they are asking for an original of a document that does exist.

Personally I don't think the call happened but they are entitled to ask for an original document.

Offline adam

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2015, 07:00:50 PM »
Documents asked for include:

* Original handwritten logs and statements relating to Nevill's call to the police on the morning of the murders at White House Farm in Tolleshunt D'Arcy;

From one of my links today. Not sure how I am twisting the facts. However it is a fact that since at least 2010 Bamber and the CT have run with the claim that Neville called the police.

And I have no choice but to flit between two forums. Too much time on one forum, and the other forum feels neglected.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 07:05:14 PM by adam »

Offline guinness

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2015, 07:03:26 PM »
Documents asked for include:

* Original handwritten logs and statements relating to Nevill's call to the police on the morning of the murders at White House Farm in Tolleshunt D'Arcy;

From one of my links today. Not sure how I am twisting the facts. However it is a fact that since at least 2010 Bamber and the CT have run with the claim that Neville called the police.

that's because that is how they have interpreted the log . It is a log that is exists it is just that some people do not believe it is a call from Neville - some do. Now do you get it?

Offline guinness

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2015, 07:06:11 PM »
and by the way I was referring to your posts about release of evidence and how you have not been exactly clear about what happened and what you were told .

But of course that's par for the course.

Offline adam

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2015, 07:06:53 PM »
that's because that is how they have interpreted the log . It is a log that is exists it is just that some people do not believe it is a call from Neville - some do. Now do you get it?

Well CAL's book said Bamber has all documents. The section was posted on this thread.

That I do understand.

Offline guinness

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2015, 07:12:55 PM »
The request for documents  is quite clear - it cross references and gives evidence for each document that was found to be missing from the PII info once they had a chance to check through it all.

What bit don't you understand?

Offline puglove

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2015, 10:39:49 PM »

That's another 3˝ minutes of my life wasted.  As if MP's nationwide are interested in getting involved with a dead-duck of a case.

Blimey - someone's had a good Christmas!!

I'm not sure why this lady has been chosen to do this - her presentation is flat, uninspiring and hesitant, almost as though she's embarrassed. Perhaps her heart isn't truly in it.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 02:46:06 AM by Admin »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2015, 11:01:12 PM »
Blimey - someone's had a good Christmas!!

I'm not sure why this lady has been chosen to do this - her presentation is flat, uninspiring and hesitant, almost as though she's embarrassed. Perhaps her heart isn't truly in it.

ltd company?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 02:46:29 AM by Admin »