Author Topic: Wandering Off Topic  (Read 1478863 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Wandering Off Topic
« Reply #765 on: May 19, 2016, 07:14:27 AM »
Well, here's an interesting article.

' Growing trend: Last year it was revealed that parents in England and Wales were being arrested every day on suspicion of leaving one or more of their children at home alone '

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3592641/Would-leave-10-month-old-home-Mother-causes-outrage-saying-pops-shop-baby-sleeping-surprising-number-women-agree.html#ixzz48tmQCaoZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Interesting that story being written after the Portuguese said they didn't charge the McCanns with neglect out of compassion. I always thought leaving their children was counter-productive. It's nice to go for a meal with friends, but my mind would have been on the children all the time I was out, which would have spoiled the evening for me.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pegasus

« Reply #766 on: May 20, 2016, 01:48:56 AM »
@Heri, Shining, etc, have you ever been to the top of the stairs in either block?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #767 on: May 20, 2016, 07:02:50 AM »
@Heri, Shining, etc, have you ever been to the top of the stairs in either block?
I have never been inside block 4 or block 5.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #768 on: May 20, 2016, 07:31:15 AM »
Gerry McCann wrote in his blog on 11th July;

The Portuguese police interviewed three of our friends again today, to clarify points in their initial statements.

Which friends were they? There's nothing in the files that I can see.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Carana

« Reply #769 on: May 20, 2016, 08:20:23 AM »

The Portuguese police interviewed three of our friends again today, to clarify points in their initial statements.

The confrontation with Murat. The one in which Amaral manages to confuse Fiona with Jane.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #770 on: May 20, 2016, 12:08:41 PM »

FP RO ROB

Offline pegasus

« Reply #771 on: May 20, 2016, 12:52:32 PM »
I have never been inside block 4 or block 5.
Thanks Shining. I had questions about whether or not there are doors on 3rd floor. And about the 5th floor door.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 12:55:06 PM by pegasus »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #772 on: May 20, 2016, 01:07:13 PM »
Thanks Shining. I had questions about whether or not there are doors on 3rd floor. And about the 5th floor door.

There was access either by stairs or lift as far as the Moyes' apartment ... Mrs Moyes detailed in a Radio Stoke interview being wakened by someone at the door ...

SUSAN MOYES Sure. We went out for a meal about seven o’clock down in the town. We walked back about nine o’clock, round past, erm, the church, round past the supermarket, back to the apartment. Went out on the balcony about quarter past nine. Everywhere was peaceful, everywhere was lovely. We then went to bed. We were woken up at half past eleven at night by one of the friends of the McCanns to say a little girl had been abducted. Those were the words she used. So we got dressed and joined in the search. We were out till about four in the morning with, oooh, about I dont know, thirty people, thirty other people maybe. The Mark Warner team were out with other guests at the Ocean Club.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #773 on: May 20, 2016, 01:25:37 PM »
If you would like to jot down your questions I can visit forearmed when I go walkabout.  It's easier than me simply having a look and possibly finding I didn't get the info you want.
What's up, old man?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #774 on: May 20, 2016, 01:44:52 PM »
There was access either by stairs or lift as far as the Moyes' apartment ... Mrs Moyes detailed in a Radio Stoke interview being wakened by someone at the door ...

SUSAN MOYES Sure. We went out for a meal about seven o’clock down in the town. We walked back about nine o’clock, round past, erm, the church, round past the supermarket, back to the apartment. Went out on the balcony about quarter past nine. Everywhere was peaceful, everywhere was lovely. We then went to bed. We were woken up at half past eleven at night by one of the friends of the McCanns to say a little girl had been abducted. Those were the words she used. So we got dressed and joined in the search. We were out till about four in the morning with, oooh, about I dont know, thirty people, thirty other people maybe. The Mark Warner team were out with other guests at the Ocean Club.

Yes that fits with my theory. She was taken away before 9:15 and seen at just past 10. Work it out.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #775 on: May 20, 2016, 02:49:22 PM »

I wonder who that was then? Not Kate or Fiona, they were in the apartment. Dianne was babysitting, and Jane had a child who was awake. It must have been Rachael. She went up all the stairs with Gerry, but that was at 10.30pm and she never mentioned knocking on doors. In fact the reason she went upstairs, she said, was to see if Madeleine had wandered up there.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #776 on: May 20, 2016, 03:44:03 PM »
I wonder who that was then? Not Kate or Fiona, they were in the apartment. Dianne was babysitting, and Jane had a child who was awake. It must have been Rachael. She went up all the stairs with Gerry, but that was at 10.30pm and she never mentioned knocking on doors. In fact the reason she went upstairs, she said, was to see if Madeleine had wandered up there.

If the PJ had thought to interview Mr and Mrs Moyes we would have been able to ascertain exactly who raised the alarm with them.  The fact is, they were not interviewed or asked questions about the events of that evening.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #777 on: May 21, 2016, 12:40:13 AM »
The third apartment was on the top floor of Block 4 (snip)
one of these 4 duplex penthouse apartments

Offline pegasus

« Reply #778 on: May 21, 2016, 03:25:08 PM »
Observant viewers will have noticed that the 3rd floor (using UK convention) has no entry doors into apartments, and no walkways leading from the stairwell. From this can be deduced that the lift possibly skips that floor, stopping only at floors G 1 2 and 4.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 03:33:48 PM by pegasus »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #779 on: May 21, 2016, 07:25:10 PM »
In photo (above) the stairs continue up one floor higher than the highest accomodation floor.
Here must be a utility room, not part of any apartment, which must contain at minimum the lift motor and gearbox.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 10:18:47 PM by pegasus »