Author Topic: Madeleine McCann's parents lose libel case with the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 20104 times)

Offline G-Unit

The judges ruled that the comments by Amaral were supported by sufficient facts... They therefore need to know the facts and that cannot possibly be immaterial

I'm sure they checked, don't worry.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

I'm sure they checked, don't worry.
Your faith and belief don't impress me

Offline G-Unit

Your faith and belief don't impress me

I have no desire to impress you.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

Members are reminded to keep posts relevant and above all, respectful to your fellow members. Please continue to report forum rules breaches in the usual way as reports are always dealt with by our magnificent team of moderators. No report is ever ignored.

Thank you everyone.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline barrier

Don't know if there is an appeal or its a running down of a clock , I'd venture an appeal.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

Don't know if there is an appeal or its a running down of a clock , I'd venture an appeal.

Good Find.  It looks like an Appeal.

Offline Brietta

I think the judgement merits an appeal. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Eleanor

I think the judgement merits an appeal.

Interesting to know that you actually can appeal.  Especially when some people thought it would never even be considered.

Another Fail for some.

Offline Mr Gray

Perhaps they read my posts on here... The fact is that the ruling that Amaral's claims has sufficient factual basis is wrong.
Duarte firm concentrated on the POI.. They needed to challenge the proven facts... Which are absolutely not proven

Offline Mr Gray

I doubt they will appeal because the ECHR may say its too late to re assess the facts on the case

Offline Eleanor

I doubt they will appeal because the ECHR may say its too late to re assess the facts on the case

I don't think it matters anymore.  It was all too long ago.  The McCanns will never be indicted, but Madeleine is still in The News, while Germany which has no axe to grind are now seriously after Brueckner who needs to be kept off the streets of Europe.

I continue to vaguely hope for Madeleine.

Offline barrier

Not so sure, it's reverted back to this today.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.