Author Topic: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.  (Read 9777 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Who had the motive for Maddie's disappearance.
« Reply #285 on: October 06, 2022, 03:09:40 PM »
That’s the thing…you don’t know that I’m lying…you have no idea who I have connections with. You simply assume I’m lying because it suits your agenda.

Now back to the point….did Tamsin Silence ever identify Brueckner as the man she saw supposedly hanging around the parent’s apartment….the answer to that is a categorical no.
Not according to her father who you presume is lying because it suits YOUR agenda.  How can you state something as categoric when you have no access to the current investigation, unless you're going to pretend that you do, just for effect?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #286 on: October 06, 2022, 03:41:49 PM »
Not according to her father who you presume is lying because it suits YOUR agenda.  How can you state something as categoric when you have no access to the current investigation, unless you're going to pretend that you do, just for effect?

I have never pretended that I have any access to the current investigation so I’m not sure what you’re talking about there. What I have said is that Tasmin’s dad was paid for his story though to be honest the story could have been written without Mr Silence’s input. NOWHERE does it say that Tamsin recognised Brueckner, the ‘claim’ is ambiguous

“Gordon Sillence, 61, said his girl Tasmin, then 11, twice saw a man who looked like Christian B lurking outside the McCanns’ flat.”

Is it the churnalist who thinks the individual described by Tamsin looked like Brueckner? We have no way of knowing.

Further did Silence really say this

“ She even saw a little girl, believed to be Madeleine, on the balcony being watched by the prowler.”

Because even Tamsin didn’t claim that.

To be honest I don’t think necessarily that Silence approached the Sun, the piece is so factually inaccurate it’s obviously been written by someone who knows little of the case. I do however think that Silence senior let his name be used to give the piece substance…but for a price.

Hope that clears things up.

You do seem to be taking this rather personally….best not, it’s only a forum.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #287 on: October 06, 2022, 03:48:35 PM »
Madeleine's case is not frozen in aspic.  Lots of fresh evidence.  At least one brand new arguido.  And the information that Amaral gave us about the time the PJ did a trick with Brueckner of "now you see him ... now you don't" on his watch.

I'm rather intrigued what Amaral's motive is for that period when he was coordinator as I watch his strenuous efforts to fail the case yet again and why the "questioners" are not asking questions about that peculiar behaviour.

why the "questioners" are not asking questions about that peculiar behaviour.

I would think that question should be more directed to the mccs.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #288 on: October 06, 2022, 04:36:45 PM »
why the "questioners" are not asking questions about that peculiar behaviour.

I would think that question should be more directed to the mccs.

Yes ~ I know you do.

But the guys and gals who know how to conduct criminal investigations are at variance with you.  They have this cute little trick of studying all the available evidence with two purposes in mind
  • to rule people out of investigations, saves a lot of time and repetitive ground hog daying
  • to rule people into investigations allowing a relevant direction for seeking evidence and gathering enough evidence to make a case, which can be presented in court
That's what real investigators do in the belief that is how crimes are solved.

Amaral uses a different technique which has been truly quite bizarre of late.  You might have no interest in mulling that over, but I am certain that I won't be alone in wondering what his motive is.

PS your chosen target which you share with Amaral - was ruled out of the equation many years ago.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 04:50:32 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #289 on: October 06, 2022, 04:44:14 PM »
Yes ~ I know you do.

But the guys and gals who know how to conduct criminal investigations are at variance with you.  They have this cute little trick of studying all the available evidence with two purposes in mind
  • to rule people out of investigations, saves a lot of time and repetitive ground hog daying
  • to rule people into investigations allowing a relevant direction for seeking evidence and gathering enough evidence to make a case, which can be presented in court
That's what real investigators do in the belief that is how crimes are solved.

Amaral uses a different technique which has been truly quite bizarre of late.  You might have no interest in mulling that over, but I am certain that I won't be alone in wondering what his motive is.

I am certain that I won't be alone in wondering what his motive is.

Seems I wont be alone either ....wondering what the mccs motive was.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #290 on: October 06, 2022, 05:23:10 PM »
I have never pretended that I have any access to the current investigation so I’m not sure what you’re talking about there. What I have said is that Tasmin’s dad was paid for his story though to be honest the story could have been written without Mr Silence’s input. NOWHERE does it say that Tamsin recognised Brueckner, the ‘claim’ is ambiguous

“Gordon Sillence, 61, said his girl Tasmin, then 11, twice saw a man who looked like Christian B lurking outside the McCanns’ flat.”

Is it the churnalist who thinks the individual described by Tamsin looked like Brueckner? We have no way of knowing.

“ She even saw a little girl, believed to be Madeleine, on the balcony being watched by the prowler.”

To be honest I don’t think necessarily that Silence approached the Sun, the piece is so factually inaccurate it’s obviously been written by someone who knows little of the case. I do however think that Silence senior let his name be used to give the piece substance…but for a price.

Thanks for finally admitting you lied when you said you knew he’d been paid by the paper.  Always best to stick to the truth (which in this case is you don’t know) if you don’t want to look like a complete eejit.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #291 on: October 06, 2022, 06:28:14 PM »
Thanks for finally admitting you lied when you said you knew he’d been paid by the paper.  Always best to stick to the truth (which in this case is you don’t know) if you don’t want to look like a complete eejit.

It’s such a lovely autumn day outside….perhaps you should take advantage, clear your head?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #292 on: October 06, 2022, 06:50:10 PM »
It’s such a lovely autumn day outside….perhaps you should take advantage, clear your head?
More veiled insults, a Faithlilly speciality.  Let the next thing you write be kind, reflective and insightful.  Now there’s a challenge!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #293 on: October 06, 2022, 06:53:07 PM »
More veiled insults, a Faithlilly speciality.  Let the next thing you write be kind, reflective and insightful.  Now there’s a challenge!

You see malice where none was intended.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #294 on: October 06, 2022, 07:00:18 PM »
You see malice where none was intended.
Oh please.  Run off and bother someone else for a change.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #295 on: October 06, 2022, 07:03:32 PM »
Oh please.  Run off and bother someone else for a change.

Would it make you feel better if I put you on ignore again?

Offline Lace

« Reply #296 on: October 06, 2022, 07:16:49 PM »

Taken from the statement given by Tamsin Silence-

When asked she says that she saw Madeleine once, on a day that she cannot indicate, on the balcony where the man was staring at, the first time. She even waved at her because it was a small child, in a caring gesture.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #297 on: October 06, 2022, 07:21:17 PM »
Taken from the statement given by Tamsin Silence-

When asked she says that she saw Madeleine once, on a day that she cannot indicate, on the balcony where the man was staring at, the first time. She even waved at her because it was a small child, in a caring gesture.

Yes thank you Lace I know that Tasmin saw Madeleine but not at the same time as her sighting as claimed in the quote I posted.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #298 on: October 06, 2022, 07:21:49 PM »
Would it make you feel better if I put you on ignore again?
No, just give it a rest for a bit, you wear me out.  @)(++(*