Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502005 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2019, 06:08:32 PM »
Why do they go over these ridiculous things all the time.   Can anyone for instance give a good reason why Kate would say the window and shutter were open if they weren't?

I can't give you an answer as I find it impossible to understand the McCann mindset.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2019, 06:12:01 PM »
Why do they go over these ridiculous things all the time.   Can anyone for instance give a good reason why Kate would say the window and shutter were open if they weren't?

No open window, no evidence of abduction. It really is that simple.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2019, 06:13:11 PM »
I’m not sure that in his podcast enterprise Saunokonoko has quite grasped the reality that two internationally respected police forces have been taking measures for a number of years now to properly investigate Madeleine McCann’s case.

Saunokonoko’s podcast appears to be stuck in events from May 2007 to September 2007 and reliant on information which was subsequently dismissed by the Judicial police in their Final Report to the public prosecutors which covered that period and beyond.

Therefore anyone influenced by that snapshot in time is basing ‘what they know’ on information which has been thoroughly checked out and found to be inaccurate, certainly as far as Madeleine’s parents are concerned.

This is a nine episode podcast, be patient.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Lace

« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2019, 06:20:39 PM »
No open window, no evidence of abduction. It really is that simple.

The patio door was open.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2019, 06:33:28 PM »
It seems if Kate hadn’t said the window was open then people would be more inclined to believe Madeleine had been abducted  *%87
Furthermore they claimed the window was opened but then made sure it was shut when the police got there to make sure they looked really suspicious! 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2019, 06:42:20 PM »
The patio door was open.

Madeleine could open the door.

Offline Lace

« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2019, 06:48:10 PM »
Madeleine could open the door.

Yes she could so why do you think the McCann's said the window and shutters were open?   Madeleine wasn't found she was searched for,  everywhere the McCann's had gone that holiday no sign of her.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2019, 07:04:34 PM »
Yes she could so why do you think the McCann's said the window and shutters were open?   Madeleine wasn't found she was searched for,  everywhere the McCann's had gone that holiday no sign of her.

Because neither Madeleine nor the twins could open the window or shutters so someone else would have had to open them......evidence of abduction. No open window, could simply have been walk and wandered.

Offline Lace

« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2019, 07:16:16 PM »
Because neither Madeleine nor the twins could open the window or shutters so someone else would have had to open them......evidence of abduction. No open window, could simply have been walk and wandered.

Kate said Madeleine wouldn't have gone through the patio doors and shut the curtain behind her, opened the child gate and shut it behind her opened the gate at the bottom of the steps and shut it behind her.   Also someone also said if Madeleine had gone out through the patio doors she would have been drawn to the lights of the Tapas and would have gone down to find her parents.    As for the front door did they find Madeleine's prints on it?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2019, 07:19:55 PM »

The fact that Rebelo leading his high powered team personally checked the window of Madeleine's bedroom and tested the feasibility by sending a man through it shows I think that he placed great weight on Kate's eye witness testimony and there is no doubt he that he missed nothing in the course of his inspection.

He was a high powered highly motivated career Judicial police officer who wasn't about to let the side down by missing one shred of evidence to confirm the findings of the Amaral investigation ... I believe he must have been dismayed when the evidence took him in the opposite direction.  Leaving the public prosecutors to affirm that nothing which led Amaral's investigation to make them arguidos stood up to scrutiny.
An officer attempts to enter the apartment through Maddie's bedroom window
Rebelo tests scenarios in Luz
Correio da Manha - 30 October 2007
Snip
Paulo Rebelo was even one of the elements of the team who paid most attention to the window, having risen and lowered the shutters several times, apparently evaluating its operation.
http://themaddiecasefiles.com/rebelo-tests-scenarios-in-luz-cdm-30-10-07-t2344.html

If the podcast tries to rewrite the fact that the Judicial police and public prosecutors could find no criminal fault in Madeleine's parents it quite frankly is nothing more than a waste of bandwith.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2019, 07:21:44 PM »
I’m not sure that in his podcast enterprise Saunokonoko has quite grasped the reality that two internationally respected police forces have been taking measures for a number of years now to properly investigate Madeleine McCann’s case.

Saunokonoko’s podcast appears to be stuck in events from May 2007 to September 2007 and reliant on information which was subsequently dismissed by the Judicial police in their Final Report to the public prosecutors which covered that period and beyond.

Therefore anyone influenced by that snapshot in time is basing ‘what they know’ on information which has been thoroughly checked out and found to be inaccurate, certainly as far as Madeleine’s parents are concerned.

The information in the files isn't going to be forgotton no matter how fervently you wish it would. No conclusions were reached and no-one was ruled out at the end of the first investigation.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2019, 07:32:06 PM »
The fact that Rebelo leading his high powered team personally checked the window of Madeleine's bedroom and tested the feasibility by sending a man through it shows I think that he placed great weight on Kate's eye witness testimony and there is no doubt he that he missed nothing in the course of his inspection.

He was a high powered highly motivated career Judicial police officer who wasn't about to let the side down by missing one shred of evidence to confirm the findings of the Amaral investigation ... I believe he must have been dismayed when the evidence took him in the opposite direction.  Leaving the public prosecutors to affirm that nothing which led Amaral's investigation to make them arguidos stood up to scrutiny.
An officer attempts to enter the apartment through Maddie's bedroom window
Rebelo tests scenarios in Luz
Correio da Manha - 30 October 2007
Snip
Paulo Rebelo was even one of the elements of the team who paid most attention to the window, having risen and lowered the shutters several times, apparently evaluating its operation.
http://themaddiecasefiles.com/rebelo-tests-scenarios-in-luz-cdm-30-10-07-t2344.html

If the podcast tries to rewrite the fact that the Judicial police and public prosecutors could find no criminal fault in Madeleine's parents it quite frankly is nothing more than a waste of bandwith.

And then Rebelo requested a reconstitution which included questions about the window. His investigations obviously threw up more questions than they answered.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2019, 07:37:10 PM »

Kate said Madeleine wouldn't have gone through the patio doors and shut the curtain behind her, opened the child gate and shut it behind her opened the gate at the bottom of the steps and shut it behind her.   Also someone also said if Madeleine had gone out through the patio doors she would have been drawn to the lights of the Tapas and would have gone down to find her parents.    As for the front door did they find Madeleine's prints on it?

Kate also said to her friends that she and Gerry had left the patio doors open so Madeleine could come and find them if she woke....so which one is it ?

If the window and shutters weren’t open there would be no categorical evidence of abduction.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2019, 07:47:06 PM »
The information in the files isn't going to be forgotton no matter how fervently you wish it would. No conclusions were reached and no-one was ruled out at the end of the first investigation.
There was no first investigation if your reference is to the one led by Amaral.  The first investigation started in May 2007 ended with the archiving dispatch of 2008.

Amaral was sacked from the investigation and Almeida the author of the interim report in the PJ files left shortly thereafter leaving the threads to be picked up by Rebelo and his highly competent and perfectly qualified team for such an investigation.

Continuing on from what had gone on before ... the Rebelo team found there was no evidence and never had been which justified the path taken by their predecessors.
If there had been they would have continued on that path and invited Kate and Gerry back to Portugal ... which as arguidos they could not refuse to do ... and taken the process forward from there.

There was no evidence and never had been to justify that course of action.  What evidence there was exonerated them ... which is why the public prosecutors said in effect that they never should have been made suspects in the first instance.

The tragedy of all this is that while police time and resources had been misdirected the focus of the police work on Madeleine was lost and goodness knows what initiatives on her behalf were missed.

I think the classic one being the time and effort spent analysing the phone traffic of the victims but apparently entirely ignoring phone traffic between burglars until it was taken up for investigation by Scotland Yard many years down the line.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2019, 07:59:15 PM »
Kate also said to her friends that she and Gerry had left the patio doors open so Madeleine could come and find them if she woke....so which one is it ?

If the window and shutters weren’t open there would be no categorical evidence of abduction.
apparently there was no evidence that the window was opened either so...?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly