Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43801 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2020, 09:02:04 AM »
I wonder why Amaral never sued the UK media?  Just think how much extra cash he could have pocketed by being described as fat, sweaty a drunk and incompetent in the press. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2020, 09:28:09 AM »
It is par for the course that when an individual with a profile matching Brueckners are discovered to be walking among us that the police of every county and every country to which he had access share information and take a very close look at murders and disappearances fitting his modus operandi.
For example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Black_(serial_killer)#:~:text=Black%20may%20also%20have%20been,investigations%20of%20the%2020th%20century.

It is standard procedure in most civilised countries ... and the press generally report what is going on unless perhaps the investigation is taking place in a police state.

I think it is known as 'the freedom of the press'.

It is disturbing for me to witness the defenders of this awful man leaping to his defence apparently because he has been associated with Madeleine McCann.

By law he ~ in very stark contrast to what has been suffered by Madeleine's parents for thirteen years ~ is entitled to the presumption of innocence by the same people who heap opprobrium and libels to deny the McCanns their rights under law ... very strange behaviour indeed.

But there you are then ... I think there is a strong case to be made for double standards in operation here.  Sadly though, there are those who cannot recognise that.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2020, 09:31:59 AM »
It is par for the course that when an individual with a profile matching Brueckners are discovered to be walking among us that the police of every county and every country to which he had access share information and take a very close look at murders and disappearances fitting his modus operandi.
For example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Black_(serial_killer)#:~:text=Black%20may%20also%20have%20been,investigations%20of%20the%2020th%20century.

It is standard procedure in most civilised countries ... and the press generally report what is going on unless perhaps the investigation is taking place in a police state.

I think it is known as 'the freedom of the press'.

It is disturbing for me to witness the defenders of this awful man leaping to his defence apparently because he has been associated with Madeleine McCann.

By law he ~ in very stark contrast to what has been suffered by Madeleine's parents for thirteen years ~ is entitled to the presumption of innocence by the same people who heap opprobrium and libels to deny the McCanns their rights under law ... very strange behaviour indeed.

But there you are then ... I think there is a strong case to be made for double standards in operation here.  Sadly though, there are those who cannot recognise that.

He doesn't have previous for either abduction or murder.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2020, 09:40:47 AM »

How's about, Kate McCann sold Madeleine to Brueckner who then sold Madeleine to a loving family?  That should make everyone happy.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2020, 10:01:39 AM »
I't's been suggested that the media have lied about CB. If so, he has as much right to sue as anyone else.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2020, 10:05:58 AM »
I't's been suggested that the media have lied about CB. If so, he has as much right to sue as anyone else.
He has the right to sue but I haven't seen any lies...have you. In the Barry George case there were clear lies

The headline for the article was ‘I didn’t kill Jill Dando… I was stalking someone else at the time’. The defendant accepts that Mr George never made that statement.”
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 10:08:26 AM by Davel »

Offline The General

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2020, 10:09:13 AM »
He has the right to sue but I haven't seen any lies...have you. In the Barry George case there were clear lies
They don't need to be proven lies.
And you're thinking too narrow; what about the rest rest of the world, Australia, New Zealand, Eritrea?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2020, 10:19:01 AM »

The headline for the article was ‘I didn’t kill Jill Dando… I was stalking someone else at the time’. The defendant accepts that Mr George never made that statement.”

I don't know if the media have printed lies or not, but he will.

The Sun and the News of the World admitted making false accusations about Barry George.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8415772.stm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2020, 10:19:14 AM »
They don't need to be proven lies.
And you're thinking too narrow; what about the rest rest of the world, Australia, New Zealand, Eritrea?

No point in trying it on in Portugal.  You can say what you like there.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2020, 10:21:30 AM »
How does anyone know what lies have been told about CB to make that claim?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2020, 10:32:49 AM »
if  GA   wanted   too he could sue posters  on this forum  im not pro amaral but people have said horrible things about  him on here

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2020, 10:34:10 AM »
if  GA   wanted   too he could sue posters  on this forum  im not pro amaral but people have said horrible things about  him on here

Like he's a convicted liar

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2020, 10:35:21 AM »

The Sun and the News of the World admitted making false accusations about Barry George.

The false accusation was accusing him of admitting to being a stalker

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2020, 10:37:21 AM »

So posters are making assumptions lies have been printed. He's a convicted rapist..paedophile...and prime suspect in the Madeleine case. No lies there

Online Eleanor

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2020, 10:41:21 AM »

No.  Everyone is Anonymous, except for you and me.