Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43789 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2020, 01:40:27 AM »
That's Ok then. Goodnight Eleanor x

I only go to bed these days when I think that it is all done for the night.  No Libel while I am here.  But there hasn't been any, so far.  Really boring.  But there you go.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2020, 07:29:49 AM »
No.
Better to be safe than sorry surely?  According to the General and Faithlilly CB is going to get rich sueing the world’s media - as they are both highly knowledgeable experts (both about libel law and all the false statements told about CB) isn’t it time you took your job seriously and protected this forum from legal action?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2020, 08:10:09 AM »
Of course the only people likely to be during anyone after all this are the McCanns. It's good to see posters recognising the right of those defamed to seek the right to reparation in the courts

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2020, 08:18:49 AM »
Have you said that there might be?
Actually she has, despite her assertion otherwise.  G-Unit wrote

“Barry George won damages against the media for suggesting that he killed Jill Dando. Brueckner is guilty of other crimes, but it still can't be suggested that he abducted and murdered Madeleine McCann”.

So, has it been suggested on here that CB abducted and murdered Madeleine McCann?

G-Unit is now claiming not, but I think she’s quite mistaken and that it has been suggested.  As she claims we can’t do that then it is surely down to her and other moderators to remove all such suggestions.  Will she do so?  I think she has no choice now, or look more than a little confused.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2020, 08:35:13 AM »

“Barry George won damages against the media for suggesting that he killed Jill Dando. Brueckner is guilty of other crimes, but it still can't be suggested that he abducted and murdered Madeleine McCann”.

So, has it been suggested on here that CB abducted and murdered Madeleine McCann?

G-Unit is now claiming not, but I think she’s quite mistaken and that it has been suggested.  As she claims we can’t do that then it is surely down to her and other moderators to remove all such suggestions.  Will she do so?  I think she has no choice now, or look more than a little confused.

I think gunit may be wrong again. I don't think George won damages for being accused of the Dando murder...I think it was the the newspapers false claim that he said he couldn't have committed the murder because he was stalking someone else.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2020, 08:45:56 AM »
I think gunit may be wrong again. I don't think George won damages for being accused of the Dando murder...I think it was the the newspapers false claim that he said he couldn't have committed the murder because he was stalking someone else.
So in fact the media claimed the complete opposite of what G-Unit claimed they had said.  I thought so.  But, still beside the point which is she clearly believes that it cannot be suggested that Cb was involved in Madeleine’s disappearance and yet the forum is rife with such suggestions, so I want her to explain what she is going to do about it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2020, 08:49:47 AM »
So in fact the media claimed the complete opposite of what G-Unit claimed they had said.  I thought so.  But, still beside the point which is she clearly believes that it cannot be suggested that Cb was involved in Madeleine’s disappearance and yet the forum is rife with such suggestions, so I want her to explain what she is going to do about it.

I think gunit is wrong yet again. I dont think its libellous to say CB may be involved in maddie's disappearnce as the satement is true and not false and based on solid evidence.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2020, 08:50:25 AM »
Snip
He was convicted of murder, but the forensic evidence was later discounted and his conviction was subsequently judged unsafe by the Court of Appeal, and was quashed in 2007. After a retrial,[2][3] he was acquitted on 1 August 2008.[4] His claims for compensation for wrongful imprisonment have been dismissed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_George
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #128 on: August 05, 2020, 08:52:29 AM »
Snip
He was convicted of murder, but the forensic evidence was later discounted and his conviction was subsequently judged unsafe by the Court of Appeal, and was quashed in 2007. After a retrial,[2][3] he was acquitted on 1 August 2008.[4] His claims for compensation for wrongful imprisonment have been dismissed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_George

he hasnt been compensated because he is not regarded by the courts as innocent.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2020, 09:12:08 AM »

I suggest you find all these posts which you think are libellous and report them to the moderators.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2020, 09:23:30 AM »
I think gunit is wrong yet again. I dont think its libellous to say CB may be involved in maddie's disappearnce as the satement is true and not false and based on solid evidence.

What evidence?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2020, 09:24:14 AM »
Then you are okay with Brueckner receiving huge wads of cash for the unsubstantiated allegations made about him in the press. Glad to hear it.

I haven't seen and you haven't supplied any..so he won't be receiving anything

Offline Lace

« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2020, 09:47:16 AM »

MAY BE,  are the words that make it not libellous.     He is a suspect.    Unlike the words Amaral used with the McCann's he said the DNA and dog alerts proved Madeleine died in 5a.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #133 on: August 05, 2020, 10:27:43 AM »
MAY BE,  are the words that make it not libellous.     He is a suspect.    Unlike the words Amaral used with the McCann's he said the DNA and dog alerts proved Madeleine died in 5a.

Absolutely yet those who support amarals right to defame the McCanns are supportive of a convicted paedophile/rapist

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2020, 10:37:31 AM »
Absolutely yet those who support amarals right to defame the McCanns are supportive of a convicted paedophile/rapist

I don't support him being an ex-paedophile & rapist.
I just support his right to the presumption of innocence where Maddies murder is concerned.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.