Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43813 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2020, 11:14:03 AM »
Absolutely yet those who support amarals right to defame the McCanns are supportive of a convicted paedophile/rapist

Wrong I have no interest what so ever in CB or what happens to him..apart from believing he is not involved.

Now, on the other hand, it is my opinion that the mccs were involved...the case was shelved and they were not cleared of any involvement.

Now why do you think that is.... if they were totally innocent.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:25:05 PM by John »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2020, 11:29:39 AM »
Wrong I have no interest what so ever in CB or what happens to him..apart from believing he is not involved.

Now, on the other hand, it is my opinion that the mccs were involved...the case was shelved and they were not cleared of any involvement.

Now why do you think that is.... if they were totally innocent.

I think they are totally innocent..there is no mechanism to clear suspects...Ben Needham's family haven't been cleared...they're innocent too
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:43:25 PM by John »

Offline kizzy

« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2020, 11:38:47 AM »
I think they are totally innocent..there is no mechanism to clear suspects...Ben Needham's family haven't been cleared...they're innocent too

I think they are totally innocent.

You can think what you like D...I don't.

That is why I have no interest in CB..in answer to your previous post.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 02:10:18 PM by John »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2020, 11:47:19 AM »

Im expalining that saying the McCanns havent been cleared is silly....no suspects are cleared...there s no mechanism to clear people. Even Barry George who has had two trials hasnt been cleared.

Breukner certainly hasnt been cleared.

Im interested in CB because hes the perfect suspect...according to amaral

« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 11:53:59 AM by Brietta »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #139 on: August 05, 2020, 11:52:57 AM »
Im expalining that saying the McCanns havent been cleared is silly....no suspects are cleared...there s no mechanism to clear people. Even Barry George who has had two trials hasnt been cleared.

Wasn't it "perfect scapegoat"?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2020, 11:53:39 AM »
I don't support him being an ex-paedophile & rapist.
I just support his right to the presumption of innocence where Maddies murder is concerned.

so do I

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2020, 12:01:55 PM »

Their lawyer didn't see it as silly when she claimed the McCanns had been cleared; she seemed to think it was a very important point.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2020, 12:12:30 PM »
Their lawyer didn't see it as silly when she claimed the McCanns had been cleared; she seemed to think it was a very important point.

the phrase ha sno precise legal meaning.....imply that not being cleared implies some doubt re innocence is  afallacy imo...becasue ther eis no legal mechanism to clear someone.As i said...barry george has been tried twice but not regarded as innocent...the McCanns were not even arrested

Offline kizzy

« Reply #143 on: August 05, 2020, 12:15:32 PM »

Yes to fit the mccs taken by pedophile...he also said prove Maddie was abducted first.

No evidence whatsoever on that

Offline kizzy

« Reply #144 on: August 05, 2020, 12:18:49 PM »
the phrase ha sno precise legal meaning.....imply that not being cleared implies some doubt re innocence is  afallacy imo...becasue ther eis no legal mechanism to clear someone.As i said...barry george has been tried twice but not regarded as innocent...the McCanns were not even arrested

What ever you interpritate to mean IYO... IMO doesn't matter.

They wasn't cleared ...and that is a fact.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #145 on: August 05, 2020, 12:27:15 PM »

nether were the Needhams

Offline Brietta

« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2020, 12:31:04 PM »

What about Robert Murat?  What do you think he wasn't cleared of?

Any way the topic is Brueckner ... maybe about time to hang up the McCann obsession for a time and see if it is worthwhile starting a new one with him at its centre much as it should be on this particular thread.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2020, 12:37:32 PM »
What about Robert Murat?  What do you think he wasn't cleared of?

Any way the topic is Brueckner ... maybe about time to hang up the McCann obsession for a time and see if it is worthwhile starting a new one with him at its centre much as it should be on this particular thread.

What I don't believe by the way is that CB was the abductor.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 12:44:37 PM by Brietta »

Offline misty

« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2020, 12:44:10 PM »
It seems the latest hope on here is that CB will successfully sue the world’s media for libel.  It’s nice the guy has so many people on here rooting for him but what false statements that aren’t necessarily lies* exactly will he be able to sue for?  Let’s start a list....

*Post amended to satisfy G-Unit’s very own definition of “false statements “ meaning not necessarily  lies, exactly.

IMO - If he's not charged in connection with Madeleine's abduction/murder then CB will have grounds to sue the media. Despite his prior criminal activities, his personal life has been publicly invaded & scrutinised to such an extent that his name & face will be associated with "the murder of Madeleine McCann" for the foreseeable future.

See case A. v Norway 28070/06.

Let's hope German police obtain the necessary evidence to nail CB & his co-conspirators.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #149 on: August 05, 2020, 12:57:08 PM »
IMO - If he's not charged in connection with Madeleine's abduction/murder then CB will have grounds to sue the media. Despite his prior criminal activities, his personal life has been publicly invaded & scrutinised to such an extent that his name & face will be associated with "the murder of Madeleine McCann" for the foreseeable future.

See case A. v Norway 28070/06.

Let's hope German police obtain the necessary evidence to nail CB & his co-conspirators.

Worth a try if he feels that way inclined, I'm sure he won't have a problem in people raising money for him to live on while his (pro bono) legal team are knocking them down one after another.

What a laugh if the first to fall was Amaral.

However I am more interested in your thinking that he may have had co-conspirators.  Just from what I know of the files and subsequent events I think there are grounds for suspecting that Madeleine's abductor was not acting alone.

It will certainly be interesting to watch how the case against Brueckner progresses; like you I wish the German police well with their investigation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....