Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43779 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2020, 01:08:19 PM »
IMO - If he's not charged in connection with Madeleine's abduction/murder then CB will have grounds to sue the media. Despite his prior criminal activities, his personal life has been publicly invaded & scrutinised to such an extent that his name & face will be associated with "the murder of Madeleine McCann" for the foreseeable future.

See case A. v Norway 28070/06.

Let's hope German police obtain the necessary evidence to nail CB & his co-conspirators.

Thats worth  a look. Would it depend on the strength of the German evidence....It does tend to confirm they must have some concrete evidence against him. then....what does that say about the MCCanns case at the ECHR
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:46:38 PM by Davel »

Offline misty

« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2020, 01:20:45 PM »
Worth a try if he feels that way inclined, I'm sure he won't have a problem in people raising money for him to live on while his (pro bono) legal team are knocking them down one after another.

What a laugh if the first to fall was Amaral.

However I am more interested in your thinking that he may have had co-conspirators.  Just from what I know of the files and subsequent events I think there are grounds for suspecting that Madeleine's abductor was not acting alone.

It will certainly be interesting to watch how the case against Brueckner progresses; like you I wish the German police well with their investigation.

I imagine that if the Germans failed to charge CB & he embarked on a defamation claim against various media outlets he'd have less financial support than Malinka when the latter wanted to publish a book. CB's actions would cause no harm to (or even involve) the McCanns, which is the main incentive for those who contributed to Amaral's "defence" fund.
IMO the reason for German police not sharing the concrete evidence they have with SY or PJ is because such evidence shows others who were present just prior to or at the time the alleged murder was committed.

Offline John

« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2020, 01:21:11 PM »

Im expalining that saying the McCanns havent been cleared is silly....no suspects are cleared...there s no mechanism to clear people. Even Barry George who has had two trials hasnt been cleared.

Breukner certainly hasnt been cleared.

Im interested in CB because hes the perfect suspect...according to amaral

Actually that isn't true. On many occasions we have read that police investigations have cleared some suspect or other which is another way of saying that said suspect is no longer of interest to the investigation. Once any enquiry goes beyond the police however into the domain of the prosecutor and thence to the courts then that is a different matter. All that said however, I have always found it worthy of note that the Supreme Court in Portugal in it's wisdom found it necessary to dispute the claim that the McCanns had been cleared of any involvement in their daughter's disappearance.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline misty

« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2020, 01:27:55 PM »
Thats worth  a look. Would it depend on the strength of the German evidence....It does tend to confirm they must have some concrete evidence against him. thren....what does that say about the MCCanns case at the ECHR

I think the McCanns have an excellent chance of success in ECHR. Portuguese Appeal/Supreme courts appear to not understand or apply their own laws impartially.

Offline John

« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2020, 01:31:04 PM »
Wrong I have no interest what so ever in CB or what happens to him..apart from believing he is not involved.

Now, on the other hand, it is my opinion that the mccs were involved...the case was shelved and they were not cleared of any involvement.

Now why do you think that is.... if they were totally innocent.

It is convention and most certainly helpful to new readers to attach the background to any claim. The Portuguese Supreme Court certainly felt the need to go on record and decreed that the parents HAD NOT BEEN CLEARED.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4206214/Court-says-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-HAVEN-T-cleared.html
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:33:05 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline barrier

« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2020, 01:34:18 PM »
I imagine that if the Germans failed to charge CB & he embarked on a defamation claim against various media outlets he'd have less financial support than Malinka when the latter wanted to publish a book. CB's actions would cause no harm to (or even involve) the McCanns, which is the main incentive for those who contributed to Amaral's "defence" fund.
IMO the reason for German police not sharing the concrete evidence they have with SY or PJ is because such evidence shows others who were present just prior to or at the time the alleged murder was committed.

Murder is such an emotive word,the CPS brought murder charges against 3 lads for the killing of PC Harper,the jury found them not guilty of such but guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter, takes some convincing that murder was actually committed and by who.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2020, 01:36:42 PM »
Actually that isn't true. On many occasions we have read that police investigations have cleared some suspect or other which is another way of saying that said suspect is no longer of interest to the investigation. Once any enquiry goes beyond the police however into the domain of the prosecutor and thence to the courts then that is a different matter. All that said however, I have always found it worthy of note that the Supreme Court in Portugal in it's wisdom found it necessary to dispute the claim that the McCanns had been cleared of any involvement in their daughter's disappearance.

The SC only mentioned the subject because the McCann's lawyer raised it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2020, 01:41:16 PM »
The SC only mentioned the subject because the McCann's lawyer raised it.

Indeed

Offline kizzy

« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2020, 01:43:18 PM »
Worth a try if he feels that way inclined, I'm sure he won't have a problem in people raising money for him to live on while his (pro bono) legal team are knocking them down one after another.

However I am more interested in your thinking that he may have had co-conspirators.  Just from what I know of the files and subsequent events I think there are grounds for suspecting that Madeleine's abductor was not acting alone.

It will certainly be interesting to watch how the case against Brueckner progresses; like you I wish the German police well with their investigation.

Off topic I know but why would that be funny.

You don't know that he is wrong ...and that Maddie was not abducted.

Offline John

« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2020, 01:46:17 PM »
I think they are totally innocent..there is no mechanism to clear suspects...Ben Needham's family haven't been cleared...they're innocent too

To be fair, there was a lot of evidence which pointed to the McCanns involvement which wasn't the case in the Ben Needham investigation.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2020, 01:49:00 PM »

I can think of no reason why CB should sue Amaral, much as you might want him to do so for your amusement.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2020, 01:49:24 PM »
To be fair, there was a lot of evidence which pointed to the McCanns involvement which wasn't the case in the Ben Needham investigation.
I don't accept that at all...you will be saying dogs don't lie next.A leading McCann critic actually thinks the family were involved and they were initially suspects...the fact is they haven't been cleared...can you name any suspect anywhere ..ever who has been officially cleared

Offline John

« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2020, 01:50:41 PM »

A little reminder Brietta. There is nothing to connect Brueckner with Madeleine and there is no evidence Madeleine was even abducted so please bear this in mind.

As for Amaral, it is without doubt that he was made a scapegoat, whether he is right or not is still to be determined.

Offline barrier

« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2020, 01:54:05 PM »
I don't accept that at all...you will be saying dogs don't lie next.A leading McCann critic actually thinks the family were involved and they were initially suspects...the fact is they haven't been cleared...can you name any suspect anywhere ..ever who has been officially cleared

Stefan Kitszko.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2020, 01:54:46 PM »
A little reminder Brietta. There is nothing to connect Brueckner with Madeleine and there is no evidence Madeleine was even abducted so please bear this in mind.

A phone call... statements from friends and we don't know what the Germans.....would they have gone do public on nothing. They claim to have concrete evidence...they have sent 100 officers to search....would they do that on a phone call and friends statements