Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43801 times)

Offline misty

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #165 on: August 05, 2020, 01:55:32 PM »
Murder is such an emotive word,the CPS brought murder charges against 3 lads for the killing of PC Harper,the jury found them not guilty of such but guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter, takes some convincing that murder was actually committed and by who.

Hypothetically - there may be audible evidence that the suspect was told to shoot Madeleine & the suspect can be seen shooting her. Other people may or may not have been present at the time that occurred.

Offline John

« Reply #166 on: August 05, 2020, 01:55:36 PM »
I don't accept that at all...you will be saying dogs don't lie next. A leading McCann critic actually thinks the family were involved and they were initially suspects...the fact is they haven't been cleared...can you name any suspect anywhere ..ever who has been officially cleared

Whether you do or not is irrelevant. The entire case is riddled with inconsistencies and very much open to interpretation even now.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #167 on: August 05, 2020, 01:55:48 PM »
Stefan Kitszko.

That's one ..do you have a cite for that

Offline barrier

« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2020, 01:57:26 PM »
A phone call... statements from friends and we don't know what the Germans.....would they have gone do public on nothing. They claim to have concrete evidence...they have sent 100 officers to search....would they do that on a phone call and friends statements

OG did the same,that turned up what? just because they searched doesn't mean anything was found or to be found, process of elimination,some one snitched on him, it would be rather remiss of the German police not to follow it up.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline John

« Reply #169 on: August 05, 2020, 02:00:43 PM »
A phone call... statements from friends and we don't know what the Germans.....would they have gone do public on nothing. They claim to have concrete evidence...they have sent 100 officers to search....would they do that on a phone call and friends statements

Yes because they are on the spot now after making these ridiculous claims. Any professional reputable police force would have shared their findings with the child's parents before making public such claims and that never happened for one very good reason and that is that they have embellished their findings...they haven't got anything.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline barrier

« Reply #170 on: August 05, 2020, 02:01:19 PM »
That's one ..do you have a cite for that

Another, Christian Brueckner.

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner cleared of rape and murder of girl, 11

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-22463839
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #171 on: August 05, 2020, 02:01:48 PM »
It still needs someone to decide.
And if I'm wrong, I often am, I really won't care. I may raise an eyebrow, or perhaps shrug a shoulder.
I may post a brief missive in the Gazette congratulating you on your legal acumen.
"My Dearest Dave L,
I trust this message finds you well; it should, it would seem our little wager played out with Lady Luck on your side - or perhaps I'm doing you a disservice.
May I take this opportunity to extend my sincerest congratulations on a solitary instance of interpreting English Law in the correct manner on an obscure forum on the internet. Never let it be said that your knowledge of this seemingly irrelevant and very specific legal point is found wanting in any way, although there is only one way in which it could be found wanting, but it wasn't.
If this infernal virus would permit it, I would get my man to drive me the 70 miles down the M6 to shake you vigorously by the neck hand.
Yours, The General.

@)(++(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #172 on: August 05, 2020, 02:18:17 PM »
Hypothetically - there may be audible evidence that the suspect was told to shoot Madeleine & the suspect can be seen shooting her. Other people may or may not have been present at the time that occurred.

Indeed,but hypothetically she could have been accidentally smothered to death in the process of an alleged abduction,manslaughter or murder, she could have been knocked down by a car, murder or manslaughter especially if said driver was impaired by alcohol or drugs. Its far from cut and dried imo.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #173 on: August 05, 2020, 02:32:20 PM »
Indeed,but hypothetically she could have been accidentally smothered to death in the process of an alleged abduction,manslaughter or murder, she could have been knocked down by a car, murder or manslaughter especially if said driver was impaired by alcohol or drugs. Its far from cut and dried imo.

However, the evidence does point to her having walked out of the apartment on her own, something which supporters have failed to acknowledge for obvious reasons.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #174 on: August 05, 2020, 02:35:23 PM »
Yes because they are on the spot now after making these ridiculous claims. Any professional reputable police force would have shared their findings with the child's parents before making public such claims and that never happened for one very good reason and that is that they have embellished their findings...they haven't got anything.

I think they have....and I can understand why they haven't shared their findings...as HCW has explained
Concrete evidence that Maddie is dead and that Breukner killed her is what he had said...sounds like he has something

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #175 on: August 05, 2020, 02:37:50 PM »
However, the evidence does point to her having walked out of the apartment on her own, something which supporters have failed to acknowledge for obvious reasons.

I don't think the evidence does point to woke and wandered...the archiving report from the PJ certainly didn't think so

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #176 on: August 05, 2020, 02:41:13 PM »
Whether you do or not is irrelevant. The entire case is riddled with inconsistencies and very much open to interpretation even now.

Inconsistencies because of the way the statements were taken...imo. Parents not suspects and no evidence against them according to the last declaration from the PJ

Offline kizzy

« Reply #177 on: August 05, 2020, 02:52:14 PM »
I don't think the evidence does point to woke and wandered...the archiving report from the PJ certainly didn't think so

when do you ever believe PJ ...or is it only when it suits you should be more consistent.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #178 on: August 05, 2020, 02:54:29 PM »
Inconsistencies because of the way the statements were taken...imo. Parents not suspects and no evidence against them according to the last declaration from the PJ

So believing the PJ again

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #179 on: August 05, 2020, 02:58:04 PM »
So believing the PJ again

I have absolutely no trust in the initial investigation...the PJ then started to sort out their act and talk some sense.