Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43801 times)

Offline barrier

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #180 on: August 05, 2020, 03:10:32 PM »
I don't think the evidence does point to woke and wandered...the archiving report from the PJ certainly didn't think so

They said improbable, not impossible.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #181 on: August 05, 2020, 03:19:23 PM »
They said improbable, not impossible.

they said highly improbable....so they didnt think it likely....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #182 on: August 05, 2020, 03:33:22 PM »
A little reminder Brietta. There is nothing to connect Brueckner with Madeleine and there is no evidence Madeleine was even abducted so please bear this in mind.

As for Amaral, it is without doubt that he was made a scapegoat, whether he is right or not is still to be determined.

In my opinion Amaral was the architect of his of fall from grace which resulted in his sacking from Madeleine's case; not helped by his later criminal conviction for perjury.

I have no idea if Brueckner was involved in Madeleine's disappearance or not; however I think it is appropriate to watch with interest the efforts of German police whose prime suspect he is, checking out his alleged involvement.

I don't think they dug up his former allotment for nothing.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #183 on: August 05, 2020, 03:37:39 PM »
In my opinion Amaral was the architect of his of fall from grace which resulted in his sacking from Madeleine's case; not helped by his later criminal conviction for perjury.

I have no idea if Brueckner was involved in Madeleine's disappearance or not; however I think it is appropriate to watch with interest the efforts of German police whose prime suspect he is, checking out his alleged involvement.

I don't think they dug up his former allotment for nothing.

Nothing is exactly what they found.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2020, 03:52:54 PM »
Another, Christian Brueckner.

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner cleared of rape and murder of girl, 11

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-22463839

This is the second time you have posted this link and quite frankly why you think it is important, escapes me.

Snip
Police investigating the possible involvement of prime Maddie suspect Brueckner today ruled him out as a suspect.

A police spokesman told German newspaper Bild: "After comparing the information obtained, it can be said that Christian B was not in Grevenbroich at the time in the case of Claudia Ruf.

"In addition, a DNA comparison is said to have been negative."

DNA tests were carried out on hundreds of men in the German town last year in a desperate hope for a lead in the case.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-22463839

Think on ... why is Brueckner 'cleared' in this instance, when no charges have been laid against him and there is no forensic evidence against him ~ but it is inconceivable to some that others who have had no charges laid against them nor is there forensic evidence against them should not be afforded the same 'clearance' ???
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2020, 04:04:43 PM »
A little reminder Brietta. There is nothing to connect Brueckner with Madeleine and there is no evidence Madeleine was even abducted so please bear this in mind.

As for Amaral, it is without doubt that he was made a scapegoat, whether he is right or not is still to be determined.

What about the confession Brueckner made to his 'friend'  about Madeleine?  Not just heard by the 'friend'  but by others who were there at the time.

How was Amaral made a scapegoat?   No one made him write his book.

Offline Lace

« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2020, 04:08:39 PM »
To be fair, there was a lot of evidence which pointed to the McCanns involvement which wasn't the case in the Ben Needham investigation.

The Police accused Ben's uncle,  they said he had an accident whilst riding his motor bike with Ben,  that Ben died and he buried him.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #187 on: August 05, 2020, 04:10:11 PM »
What about the confession Brueckner made to his 'friend'  about Madeleine?  Not just heard by the 'friend'  but by others who were there at the time.

How was Amaral made a scapegoat?   No one made him write his book.

Amaral was not a scapegoat. He and his taem simply diddnt understand the evidence. Amaral claimed the dog alerts and the forensics proved maddie died in 5a...they ddin't. His whole thesis is based on his inability to understand the basics

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #188 on: August 05, 2020, 04:13:09 PM »
The Police accused Ben's uncle,  they said he had an accident whilst riding his motor bike with Ben,  that Ben died and he buried him.

and ben's uncle has never been cleared

Offline Lace

« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2020, 04:13:48 PM »
However, the evidence does point to her having walked out of the apartment on her own, something which supporters have failed to acknowledge for obvious reasons.

I haven't failed to acknowledge walk and wander,   I think the same way that Kate does,  an almost four year old would not shut two gates behind them especially the child gate which she would have had to turn around on the top of the steps to close.

Didn't they have three experienced Police Officers go to Portugal to examine walk and wandered,  accidental death and abduction,  they ruled out walk and wander as, they said if Madeleine had wandered out the bright lights of the Tapas Bar would have lured her there where her parents were.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2020, 06:08:59 PM »
I suggest you find all these posts which you think are libellous and report them to the moderators.
It’s not me that thinks they’re libellous.  It’s you who appear to have turned a blind eye to posts suggesting CB was involved in Madeleine’s disappearance l something you claimed yesterday we were not allowed to do.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #191 on: August 05, 2020, 06:10:16 PM »
I don't support him being an ex-paedophile & rapist.
I just support his right to the presumption of innocence where Maddies murder is concerned.
Do you support thr McCanns right to the presumption of innocence too?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #192 on: August 05, 2020, 06:13:35 PM »
To be fair, there was a lot of evidence which pointed to the McCanns involvement which wasn't the case in the Ben Needham investigation.
There certainly was not a lot of evidence that the McCanns were involved as evidenced by the Final Report which stated there was a lack of evidence of their involvement.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2020, 06:13:58 PM »
Do you support thr McCanns right to the presumption of innocence too?

No.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2020, 06:28:04 PM »
It’s not me that thinks they’re libellous.  It’s you who appear to have turned a blind eye to posts suggesting CB was involved in Madeleine’s disappearance l something you claimed yesterday we were not allowed to do.

How, when and why I moderate is my business, not yours. Any more posts on the same lines as the above will be moderated as goading.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0