Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43812 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2020, 10:16:32 PM »
No.
Thanks for confirming your blatant double standards and hypocrisy.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2020, 10:17:42 PM »
How, when and why I moderate is my business, not yours. Any more posts on the same lines as the above will be moderated as goading.
I’m just trying to keep the forum out of trouble, so sue me.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #197 on: August 06, 2020, 05:11:27 AM »
Thanks for confirming your blatant double standards and hypocrisy.
OK it was me who deleted your previous post because it was "too personal" toward Wonderfulspan.  I'm not that sure that "Thanks for confirming your blatant double standards and hypocrisy" is that much better.

Please make your posts less personal, don't attack the poster but the things they write.  Last chance, warning points next time.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #198 on: September 23, 2020, 10:59:18 PM »
Well I never!

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner using British lawyers for defence case
EXCLUSIVE: It remains unclear who is paying the fees to retain 43-year-old Christian Brueckner's team of British lawyers as he has no source of income

Christian Brueckner, 43, has instructed a UK legal firm to assist him

The prime suspect in the ­Madeleine McCann case has employed a team of British ­lawyers to help his case, it has been revealed.

Christian Brueckner, 43, has instructed a UK legal firm to assist him as he tries to prove his innocence.

His German lawyer ­Friedrich Fuelscher said: “I can confirm we are using UK lawyers.”

But it remains unclear who is paying the lawyers’ fees.

Penniless Brueckner is currently doing time in a German jail and has no source of income.

When asked who was funding Brueckner’s representation, Mr Fuelscher replied: “I’m afraid I cannot answer that question.”

However, he said one of the lawyers’ roles was “looking at the media coverage surrounding him”.

It is possible the fees will be funded under the German legal aid system, which would mean the German taxpayers would be footing the bill.

Fuelscher has gone on record complaining about the “lack of ­objectivity” in some of the press reporting in Germany and the UK.

It is understood the legal firm combs all British news websites and reads every national newspaper each day to check coverage...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-22732762
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #199 on: September 23, 2020, 11:03:40 PM »
Well I never!

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner using British lawyers for defence case
EXCLUSIVE: It remains unclear who is paying the fees to retain 43-year-old Christian Brueckner's team of British lawyers as he has no source of income

The prime suspect in the ­Madeleine McCann case has employed a team of British ­lawyers to help his case, it has been revealed.

Christian Brueckner, 43, has instructed a UK legal firm to assist him as he tries to prove his innocence.

His German lawyer ­Friedrich Fuelscher said: “I can confirm we are using UK lawyers.”

Penniless Brueckner is currently doing time in a German jail and has no source of income.

When asked who was funding Brueckner’s representation, Mr Fuelscher replied: “I’m afraid I cannot answer that question.”

However, he said one of the lawyers’ roles was “looking at the media coverage surrounding him”.

It is possible the fees will be funded under the German legal aid system, which would mean the German taxpayers would be footing the bill.

Fuelscher has gone on record complaining about the “lack of ­objectivity” in some of the press reporting in Germany and the UK.

It is understood the legal firm combs all British news websites and reads every national newspaper each day to check coverage...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-22732762
I believe the lawyers are beng paid for by Wonderfulspam- he did tell us he planned to raise money to support Bruckner.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2020, 11:54:22 PM »
Well I never!

Mmmmmm.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #201 on: September 24, 2020, 06:15:28 AM »
Well I never!

A certain legal firm working pro bono maybe.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #202 on: September 24, 2020, 07:31:24 AM »
A certain legal firm working pro bono maybe.

It sounds like they are gathering evidence of defamation rather than preparing a criminal defence, doesn't it?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #203 on: September 24, 2020, 07:38:41 AM »
It sounds like they are gathering evidence of defamation rather than preparing a criminal defence, doesn't it?

It sounds like more rubbish from Fulscher to me... Along with his fall off the chair evidence after his meeting with amaral.  If you want to believe  everything  you read in the paper that's up to you

Offline kizzy

« Reply #204 on: September 24, 2020, 07:58:53 AM »
It sounds like more rubbish from Fulscher to me... Along with his fall off the chair evidence after his meeting with amaral.  If you want to believe  everything  you read in the paper that's up to you

When did HCW last give any direct statement?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #205 on: September 24, 2020, 08:02:24 AM »
It’s time for you as a moderator to get this forum in order and delete all the threads about Bruckener then.  We don’t want John getting sued now do we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #206 on: September 24, 2020, 08:05:12 AM »
When did HCW last give any direct statement?

last friday

Offline The General

« Reply #207 on: September 24, 2020, 08:37:30 AM »
It sounds like more rubbish from HCW to me. Along with his 'concrete' evidence after his meeting with nobody. If you want to believe everything you read online that's up to you.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #208 on: September 24, 2020, 08:53:38 AM »
It’s time for you as a moderator to get this forum in order and delete all the threads about Bruckener then.  We don’t want John getting sued now do we?
The forum discusses both sides.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #209 on: September 24, 2020, 09:13:36 AM »
It sounds like more rubbish from HCW to me. Along with his 'concrete' evidence after his meeting with nobody. If you want to believe everything you read online that's up to you.

We've seen HCW live speaking in English Re his evidence