Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43801 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #210 on: September 24, 2020, 09:33:54 AM »
I think it's just bluster from Fulscher..
I dont think the thread has discovered anything defamatory... And what about the media in Australia.. Portugal and Germany

Offline The General

« Reply #211 on: September 24, 2020, 10:08:21 AM »
I think it's just bluster from Fulscher..
I dont think the thread has discovered anything defamatory... And what about the media in Australia.. Portugal and Germany
We'll see, Kimosabi. Might be a sue-fest, might not, who cares? He might get shivved in the jug, with any luck, put all this to bed (except it will give every supporter a convenient out).
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #212 on: September 24, 2020, 07:08:52 PM »
The forum discusses both sides.
We’re not allowed to discuss McCanns involvement so why are we allowed to discuss Brückner’s?  Let’s have some even-handedness for a change.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #213 on: September 24, 2020, 07:25:12 PM »
We’re not allowed to discuss McCanns involvement so why are we allowed to discuss Brückner’s?  Let’s have some even-handedness for a change.

We are allowed to discuss allegations of involvement. This does not include direct accusations with lack or no proof to support an argument.

I would be surprised if the supporters took umbridge if CB is denied access to the law, and is not allowed to sue for the same things the 'innocent' tapas  group were accused of.

Nasty trolls on ti tinternet saying he is who wat dun it. Would be karma if one was doorstepped by German news reporter...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #214 on: September 24, 2020, 07:39:53 PM »
We are allowed to discuss allegations of involvement. This does not include direct accusations with lack or no proof to support an argument.

I would be surprised if the supporters took umbridge if CB is denied access to the law, and is not allowed to sue for the same things the 'innocent' tapas  group were accused of.

Nasty trolls on ti tinternet saying he is who wat dun it. Would be karma if one was doorstepped by German news reporter...

I think..based on the evidence available which I have highlighted several times...that its quite probable CB is involved . HCW says he has enough evidence to say SB murdered MM. If Sky News want to contact me via PM on this forum I would be more than happy to appear live and explain my views... I've been on Tv several times

« Reply #215 on: September 24, 2020, 08:02:42 PM »
I think..based on the evidence available which I have highlighted several times...that its quite probable CB is involved . HCW says he has enough evidence to say SB murdered MM. If Sky News want to contact me via PM on this forum I would be more than happy to appear live and explain my views... I've been on Tv several times

Sorry Davel, I didn't know you have evidence CB murdered Maddie. My apologies.

Have you passed this onto SY and PJ?  so he can be arrested. I think it is wonderful news!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #216 on: September 24, 2020, 08:05:10 PM »
Sorry Davel, I didn't know you have evidence CB murdered Maddie. My apologies.

Have you passed this onto SY and PJ?  so he can be arrested. I think it is wonderful news!

dont apologise for not being able to read the post properly...I'm happy to make allowances

« Reply #217 on: September 24, 2020, 09:38:26 PM »
dont apologise for not being able to read the post properly...I'm happy to make allowances

Thank you. I am happy to see you on TV.  'The .... and the imaginary evidence'
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 10:42:53 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #218 on: September 24, 2020, 10:43:07 PM »

Do you really think any supporter writing nasty things about a proven rapist and paedophile on the internet would be newsworthy?  Or particularly shameful even? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #219 on: September 25, 2020, 11:20:17 AM »
Do you really think any supporter writing nasty things about a proven rapist and paedophile on the internet would be newsworthy?  Or particularly shameful even?

Well please pass your concerns onto a certain Wonderfulspam who continually says the McCann's dun it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #220 on: September 25, 2020, 12:17:24 PM »
Thank you. I am happy to see you on TV.  'The .... and the imaginary evidence'

Unlike others I'm not ashamed of anything I've said about the case and am happy to repeat it in public

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #221 on: September 25, 2020, 12:22:44 PM »
Unlike others I'm not ashamed of anything I've said about the case and am happy to repeat it in public

Can you identify anyone who has mentioned being ashamed of something they've said?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #222 on: September 25, 2020, 12:40:30 PM »
Can you identify anyone who has mentioned being ashamed of something they've said?

I didn't say they said it but I think it's a fair opinion to hold that BL was ashamed of what she had said and wasn't prepared to stand by it.  I m not ashamed of anything  I've said and would be happy to repeat it... The post was made in the context if a supporter being doorstepped by sky

Offline Brietta

« Reply #223 on: September 25, 2020, 01:21:59 PM »

In my opinion I can identify many who should be black burning ashamed of what they've said over the years.

I really don't think they have it in them to feel 'shame' though.

Just as I await with bated breath examples of the alleged heinous media lies told about Brueckner ... nobody seems to have come up with any.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #224 on: September 25, 2020, 01:36:04 PM »
that was a bit too personal.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 01:39:09 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.