Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43801 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #225 on: September 25, 2020, 01:45:01 PM »
I didn't say they said it but I think it's a fair opinion to hold that BL was ashamed of what she had said and wasn't prepared to stand by it.  I m not ashamed of anything  I've said and would be happy to repeat it... The post was made in the context if a supporter being doorstepped by sky

One person doesn't warrant the use of the plural 'persons'.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2020, 02:01:32 PM »
In my opinion I can identify many who should be black burning ashamed of what they've said over the years.

I really don't think they have it in them to feel 'shame' though.

Just as I await with bated breath examples of the alleged heinous media lies told about Brueckner ... nobody seems to have come up with any.

I agree with your first sentence. Some people seem to delight in attempting to assassinate the characters of others without any knowledge whatsoever of them apart from their opinions on this case. It reminds me of the insults levelled at those who voted for Brexit by those who thought anyone who disagreed with them was lacking in some way. I don't know if they felt shame; probably not.

The media certainly misreported the strength of the mobile phone evidence against Brueckner.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #227 on: September 25, 2020, 02:06:45 PM »
I agree with your first sentence. Some people seem to delight in attempting to assassinate the characters of others without any knowledge whatsoever of them apart from their opinions on this case. It reminds me of the insults levelled at those who voted for Brexit by those who thought anyone who disagreed with them was lacking in some way. I don't know if they felt shame; probably not.

The media certainly misreported the strength of the mobile phone evidence against Brueckner.

Most of us realise a lot reported in the press is inaccurate

Offline Brietta

« Reply #228 on: September 25, 2020, 02:18:51 PM »

Much as Amaral and various social media posters have misrepresented the phone calls made by the McCanns and their friends.
While the real phone evidence was already there to hand but ignored until Scotland Yard and the German investigation put two and two together and came up with, as Amaral has recognised the "perfect suspect",

Shame he didn't pull that rabbit out of the hat back in 2007 when that was what he was being paid to do.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #229 on: September 25, 2020, 02:25:19 PM »
Much as Amaral and various social media posters have misrepresented the phone calls made by the McCanns and their friends.
While the real phone evidence was already there to hand but ignored until Scotland Yard and the German investigation put two and two together and came up with, as Amaral has recognised the "perfect suspect",

Shame he didn't pull that rabbit out of the hat back in 2007 when that was what he was being paid to do.

I don't know which phone calls you're referring to, sorry. Was that those made on the phones they admitted to using, or the ones the police were unaware of until a year later?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #230 on: September 25, 2020, 03:08:01 PM »
I don't know which phone calls you're referring to, sorry. Was that those made on the phones they admitted to using, or the ones the police were unaware of until a year later?

Your post isn't at all clear or is it merely disingenuous.

Would that be the phones which were delivered to the police station for them probably to use for local Portuguese phone calls you are referring to.

As well as numerous entries in the PJ Files which you are familiar such as this one https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DELETED_CALLS.htm#:~:text=At%208.50%20Kate%20McCann%20received,and%2010.47%2C%20again%20without%20response. which includes an acknowledgement to Paolo Reis for his sterling analysis.

What a shame no one in authority took it upon themselves to analyse calls made by burglars such as Scotland Yard did for interviews held in 2014.  Or even paedophiles who were also apparently phoning around the relevant time scale and at least one of whom, according to Amaral, had been ruled out .
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #231 on: September 25, 2020, 03:55:19 PM »

Would that be the phones which were delivered to the police station for them probably to use for local Portuguese phone calls you are referring to.

As well as numerous entries in the PJ Files which you are familiar such as this one https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DELETED_CALLS.htm#:~:text=At%208.50%20Kate%20McCann%20received,and%2010.47%2C%20again%20without%20response. which includes an acknowledgement to Paolo Reis for his sterling analysis.

What a shame no one in authority took it upon themselves to analyse calls made by burglars such as Scotland Yard did for interviews held in 2014.  Or even paedophiles who were also apparently phoning around the relevant time scale and at least one of whom, according to Amaral, had been ruled out .

No investigation would analyse 7,000 phone calls for no reason. The information was gathered to help with the ongoing enquiries, such as checking if a suspect was in the area, not to identify possible suspects imo.

As it of interest to the ongoing investigation NUIPC 201/07.0 GALGS which is investing the ABDUCTION of the English girl Madeleine McCann, we URGENTLY ask that a request is made to the competent authorities for the following:

- The telephone operators TMN, Vodaphone and Optimus be asked for the preservation and conservation in digital format (CD or DVD) of all the information relating to MOBILE PHONE TRAFFIC, including roaming calls, with an indication of the mobile phone numbers, date and time of the telephone conversations that took place on 2, 3 and 4th May 2007 with respect to the mobile phones that cover the following geographical locations:

Apartment:

N - 37,088863 // N37º 5' 19,91"
W - 8,730775...// W 8º 43' 50,79"

Tapas Restaurant

N - 37,088378 // N37º 5' 18,16"
W - 8,730979...// W 8º 43' 51,52"

Both locations are situated in the OC resort next to Rua Agostinho da Silva and Rua Dr Francisco Gentil Martins in P da L.

This inquiry aims to preserve information of relative importance that could in the future help the investigation to discover the truth of the facts.

I bring this to your attention

Inspector Ricardo Paiva
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MOBILE_PHONE_ANALYSIS.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #232 on: September 25, 2020, 09:08:40 PM »
In my opinion I can identify many who should be black burning ashamed of what they've said over the years.

I really don't think they have it in them to feel 'shame' though.

Just as I await with bated breath examples of the alleged heinous media lies told about Brueckner ... nobody seems to have come up with any.

I’m sure those English lawyers he’s employed will be looking for some as we speak.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #233 on: September 25, 2020, 09:11:58 PM »
I’m sure those English lawyers he’s employed will be looking for some as we speak.
If he's actually employed any... Are they just slow readers

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #234 on: September 25, 2020, 09:25:24 PM »
If he's actually employed any... Are they just slow readers
Do you get the sense that some people are actually rooting for CB? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #235 on: September 25, 2020, 09:32:18 PM »
Do you get the sense that some people are actually rooting for CB?

Just a lot... But he can't possibly be guilty because of the dog alerts.  Mark S said as much

Online Eleanor

« Reply #236 on: September 25, 2020, 09:43:19 PM »
Just a lot... But he can't possibly be guilty because of the dog alerts.  Mark S said as much

Perhaps Brueckner's Lawyer has been having words with Amaral and believes him.

Now that really would make me fall off my chair.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #237 on: September 25, 2020, 09:50:39 PM »
Perhaps Brueckner's Lawyer has been having words with Amaral and believes him.

Now that really would make me fall off my chair.

I think thats quite possible..I dont think Fulscher understands the english phrase.....fall off your chair laughing.
Its quite possible Fulscher would believe what amaral might say re the dogs. That could explain the English lawyers.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 10:07:35 PM by Davel »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #238 on: September 25, 2020, 10:17:37 PM »
I think thats quite possible..I dont think Fulscher understands the english phrase.....fall off your chair laughing.
Its quite possible Fulscher would believe what amaral might say re the dogs. That could explain the English lawyers.

Oh My.  What a hoot that would be.

Offline sadie

« Reply #239 on: September 25, 2020, 11:12:31 PM »

What a shame no one in authority took it upon themselves to analyse calls made by burglars such as Scotland Yard did for interviews held in 2014. Or even paedophiles who were also apparently phoning around the relevant time scale and at least one of whom, according to Amaral, had been ruled out .

What a shame no one in authority took it upon themselves to analyse calls made by burglars such as Scotland Yard did for interviews held in 2014.[/size]

I think that we have our Heriberto Janosch to thanks for alerting the Police about the burglars.   I wasn't convinced to start with, but seems he was on the right track.

Well done, Heri   8@??)(