Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43823 times)

Offline sadie

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #240 on: September 25, 2020, 11:16:01 PM »
Perhaps Brueckner's Lawyer has been having words with Amaral and believes him.

Now that really would make me fall off my chair.

With Amarals record, that would make me extremely angry

Online Eleanor

« Reply #241 on: September 25, 2020, 11:19:45 PM »
With Amarals record, that would make me extremely angry

No need to be angry, Sadie.  Amaral would be laughed out of court.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #242 on: September 26, 2020, 12:01:51 AM »
No need to be angry, Sadie.  Amaral would be laughed out of court.

Why ? If Brueckner’s criminal friends are to be taken seriously why not Amaral ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #243 on: September 26, 2020, 01:08:31 AM »
No investigation would analyse 7,000 phone calls for no reason. The information was gathered to help with the ongoing enquiries, such as checking if a suspect was in the area, not to identify possible suspects imo.

As it of interest to the ongoing investigation NUIPC 201/07.0 GALGS which is investing the ABDUCTION of the English girl Madeleine McCann, we URGENTLY ask that a request is made to the competent authorities for the following:

- The telephone operators TMN, Vodaphone and Optimus be asked for the preservation and conservation in digital format (CD or DVD) of all the information relating to MOBILE PHONE TRAFFIC, including roaming calls, with an indication of the mobile phone numbers, date and time of the telephone conversations that took place on 2, 3 and 4th May 2007 with respect to the mobile phones that cover the following geographical locations:

Apartment:

N - 37,088863 // N37º 5' 19,91"
W - 8,730775...// W 8º 43' 50,79"

Tapas Restaurant

N - 37,088378 // N37º 5' 18,16"
W - 8,730979...// W 8º 43' 51,52"

Both locations are situated in the OC resort next to Rua Agostinho da Silva and Rua Dr Francisco Gentil Martins in P da L.

This inquiry aims to preserve information of relative importance that could in the future help the investigation to discover the truth of the facts.

I bring this to your attention

Inspector Ricardo Paiva
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MOBILE_PHONE_ANALYSIS.htm
"This inquiry aims to preserve information of relative importance that could in the future help the investigation to discover the truth of the facts."

And how exactly did exhaustive analysis of the phone calls made by the McCanns and their friends and Murat and his achieve that aim?

It seems like Amaral, you do not understand the basics that once something has been investigated without bearing fruit it is necessary to move on to investigate information to enable actually coming close to or even achieving the aim you have highlighted in bold.
Going at the one line of inquiry and revisiting it like a terrier doesn't do it.  Progress is made by moving on.

It took until 2014 and sometime between then and 2020 for the case to be moved forward to include investigating criminal and paedophile phone activity which lay dormant since it became available in 2007.
I think it was missed because it wasn't even looked for because Amaral had his woman.

Pity that like every other conclusion he reached in his wrecking ball of an investigation it was wrong.  And all he had to do was to change direction and investigate information he had to hand.
It leapt out of the information available in the PJ files when Heri studied those that he could which were in the public domain.  He posted about it on his blog as well as contacting the reopened investigation with it.

So the relevant information was there ... it just wasn't looked for and that is tragic.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 01:10:39 AM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #244 on: September 26, 2020, 08:52:36 AM »
"This inquiry aims to preserve information of relative importance that could in the future help the investigation to discover the truth of the facts."

And how exactly did exhaustive analysis of the phone calls made by the McCanns and their friends and Murat and his achieve that aim?

It seems like Amaral, you do not understand the basics that once something has been investigated without bearing fruit it is necessary to move on to investigate information to enable actually coming close to or even achieving the aim you have highlighted in bold.
Going at the one line of inquiry and revisiting it like a terrier doesn't do it.  Progress is made by moving on.

It took until 2014 and sometime between then and 2020 for the case to be moved forward to include investigating criminal and paedophile phone activity which lay dormant since it became available in 2007.
I think it was missed because it wasn't even looked for because Amaral had his woman.

Pity that like every other conclusion he reached in his wrecking ball of an investigation it was wrong.  And all he had to do was to change direction and investigate information he had to hand.
It leapt out of the information available in the PJ files when Heri studied those that he could which were in the public domain.  He posted about it on his blog as well as contacting the reopened investigation with it.

So the relevant information was there ... it just wasn't looked for and that is tragic.

I do wish you'd face facts. Amaral was not in charge, he was part of a team run by Encarnacao and Neves, overseen by the prosecutor who was himself overseen by a judge. As yet, the first investigation's conclusions and actions haven't been replaced with anything else either, despite your eager acceptance of any theory which disagrees with it.

In my opinion Heri's interference and the acceptance of it by OG merely shows how devoid of ideas OG were. Since when did 'Britain's finest' need help from random Spanish people? Help, by the way, which wasted time chasing after people who had nothing to do with the events of 3rd May 2017.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #245 on: September 26, 2020, 08:57:59 AM »
I do wish you'd face facts. Amaral was not in charge, he was part of a team run by Encarnacao and Neves, overseen by the prosecutor who was himself overseen by a judge. As yet, the first investigation's conclusions and actions haven't been replaced with anything else either, despite your eager acceptance of any theory which disagrees with it.

In my opinion Heri's interference and the acceptance of it by OG merely shows how devoid of ideas OG were. Since when did 'Britain's finest' need help from random Spanish people? Help, by the way, which wasted time chasing after people who had nothing to do with the events of 3rd May 2017.

The first investigations conclusions were superceded by the archiving despatch which explained none of the evidence the first investigation thought was valid was in fact confirmed.  PDC has confirmed there is no evidence against the McCanns and they are not suspects

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #246 on: September 26, 2020, 10:26:01 AM »
The first investigations conclusions were superceded by the archiving despatch which explained none of the evidence the first investigation thought was valid was in fact confirmed.  PDC has confirmed there is no evidence against the McCanns and they are not suspects

Unless Wolters finds something to take to court he could find himself in exactly the same situation.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #247 on: September 26, 2020, 10:28:49 AM »
Unless Wolters finds something to take to court he could find himself in exactly the same situation.

We need to wait and see...its looking like it will go to court imo. He has  said he doesnt need forensic evidence of death...he may well have enough already and just wants to see what else he can get...interesting times ahead

Offline Brietta

« Reply #248 on: September 26, 2020, 10:38:37 AM »

There is an insistence on the go that Amaral was only the office boy in all of this. 

Which if true in my opinion  really illustrates how incompetent the man was at absolutely everything he put his hand to with the exception of his manipulation of propaganda and pulling the wool over the eyes of the less discerning while making an immoral living from the results of his ineptitude.

Amaral was incapable of setting up and using a filing system which his replacement 'office boy' had to do for him although I doubt very much if he would welcome being downgraded the way Amaral support has chosen to exonerate him.
Rebelo didn't need apologists.  He just got on with doing the job once he had cleared Amaral - the office boy's -incompetent mess.

Madeleine: New police chief's fury over the mess he inherited from his predecessor
Sunday 21 October 2007 00:37
Paulo Rebelo, the new police chief leading the Madeleine McCann investigation, is furious at how it was left in disarray by his predecessor.

According to reports, officers have spent the past fortnight processing information left lying around on scraps of paper and following leads ignored by police working under Chief Inspector Goncalo Amaral.

Following Amaral's removal after he criticised British police, Rebelo, one of Portugal's national deputy police chiefs, is reviewing the whole forensic investigation because of earlier procedural errors.

Meanwhile, a police source quoted in a Portuguese newspaper said: "There was important material lying all over the place that hadn't been considered by investigators.

"A lot of key information was discarded. The whole process is being reviewed. Putting all the papers in order has been a massive task."

Officers have been working round-the-clock to log on to a computer all information relating to the disappearance of four-year-old Madeleine from the holiday complex in May.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/madeleine-new-police-chiefs-fury-over-the-mess-he-inherited-from-his-predecessor-6669085.html

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #249 on: September 26, 2020, 10:54:07 AM »

Not every police investigation is successful but some are conducted with more diligence than others and in my opinion the Germans are inadvertently giving the Portuguese a masterclass in how to conduct failed Portuguese investigations from Germany.

The victims in the cases the Germans have taken on were failed by Portugal.  For example, the torture, rape and humiliation of two women and Madeleine's disappearance to name but three.
Brueckner has been convicted of one rape and is the prime suspect in the other two.

Perhaps if the Portuguese had done their job in the first instance and achieved the result the Germans did Madeleine McCann might have been able to return safely home when her holiday was over instead of her disappearance becoming a mystery.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 10:57:22 AM by Brietta »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #250 on: September 26, 2020, 12:14:47 PM »
Not every police investigation is successful but some are conducted with more diligence than others and in my opinion the Germans are inadvertently giving the Portuguese a masterclass in how to conduct failed Portuguese investigations from Germany.

The victims in the cases the Germans have taken on were failed by Portugal.  For example, the torture, rape and humiliation of two women and Madeleine's disappearance to name but three.
Brueckner has been convicted of one rape and is the prime suspect in the other two.

Perhaps if the Portuguese had done their job in the first instance and achieved the result the Germans did Madeleine McCann might have been able to return safely home when her holiday was over instead of her disappearance becoming a mystery.

If the German version of the crime is correct Madeleine wouldn't have returned safely home.
Result = happy posting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #251 on: September 26, 2020, 01:10:55 PM »
If the German version of the crime is correct Madeleine wouldn't have returned safely home.

It appears that point has also escaped the three people who liked Brietta’s comment.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #252 on: September 26, 2020, 01:44:06 PM »
It appears that point has also escaped the three people who liked Brietta’s comment.

Wolters is certainly giving both the Portuguese and British police a masterclass in embracing publicity. Time will tell if he is as skilled at investigating as some seem to believe.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #253 on: September 26, 2020, 01:46:44 PM »
Wolters is certainly giving both the Portuguese and British police a masterclass in embracing publicity. Time will tell if he is as skilled at investigating as some seem to believe.

looks like you are now willing to acceot that as a possibility

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #254 on: September 26, 2020, 02:11:17 PM »
looks like you are now willing to acceot that as a possibility

I've never claimed to know what happened to Madeleine McCann.
Result = happy posting.