Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43819 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #255 on: September 26, 2020, 02:12:28 PM »
I've never claimed to know what happened to Madeleine McCann.

I was referring to the possibility of Breukner being charged

Offline Brietta

« Reply #256 on: September 26, 2020, 02:27:26 PM »
If the German version of the crime is correct Madeleine wouldn't have returned safely home.

If the rape cases had been handled properly by the Portuguese the eventually convicted perpetrator of one crime at least should have been under lock and key.
The crime for which Brueckner was convicted took place in Praia da Luz in 2005 and the evidence was there to be used to secure a conviction and take a dangerous man off the streets, it seems the Portuguese police didn't bother.

Brueckner is the prime suspect in the rape of a young woman the previous year.  He is the prime suspect in Madeleine's disappearance.
Justice is still to be done in both of these cases.

If the current poster boy for apologists of what appears to have been a major crime wave in the Algarve during the short time Madeleine was there, had paid for his violent crime of 2005 there might have been no ping from his phone registered on a mast in Luz in 2007.
Therefore with one piece of the current jigsaw displaced would he ever have been brought to the attention of investigators to assume his unique position as chief suspect.

The conundrum is were Brueckner to have been where he belonged in 2007 would Madeleine have enjoyed her holiday and returned safely from it.

I think your post evidences that you are looking from entirely the wrong perspective.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #257 on: September 26, 2020, 02:43:14 PM »
If the rape cases had been handled properly by the Portuguese the eventually convicted perpetrator of one crime at least should have been under lock and key.
The crime for which Brueckner was convicted took place in Praia da Luz in 2005 and the evidence was there to be used to secure a conviction and take a dangerous man off the streets, it seems the Portuguese police didn't bother.

Brueckner is the prime suspect in the rape of a young woman the previous year.  He is the prime suspect in Madeleine's disappearance.

If the current poster boy for apologists of what appears to have been a major crime wave in the Algarve during the short time Madeleine was there, had paid for his violent crime of 2005 there might have been no ping from his phone registered on a mast in Luz in 2007.
Therefore with one piece of the current jigsaw displaced would he ever have been brought to the attention of investigators to assume his unique position as chief suspect.

The conundrum is were Brueckner to have been where he belonged in 2007 would Madeleine have enjoyed her holiday and returned safely from it.

I think your post evidences that you are looking from entirely the wrong perspective.

So a couple of times you have now mentioned if this ..if that if the other. the main conundrum though is.

If Maddie had had the protection she had a right to as their child ....she would have defiantly returned home safely from it.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 02:45:50 PM by kizzy »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #258 on: September 26, 2020, 03:00:42 PM »

So a couple of times you have now mentioned if this ..if that if the other. the main conundrum though is.

If Maddie had had the protection she had a right to as their child ....she would have defiantly returned home safely from it.

That doesn't necessarily follow.  There are holiday tragedies every year ensuring that somebody's well protected child does not return from holiday.

But in my opinion the state which allows a rapist and paedophile to walk amongst it's people and those they have invited to their country is one which should be seriously questioned.

If Brueckner had been traced and prosecuted as he should have been in 2005 a very dangerous criminal should have been where he could harm no-one or even be suspected of further criminal activity during that time.

But most of all by delivering justice the State would have been adopting its duty of care.  But it seems no-one bothered about justice until the Germans did.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 03:14:14 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #259 on: September 26, 2020, 03:59:33 PM »

You're quite right, of course. If Madeleine was abducted and murdered her parents played a part by leaving her vulnerable.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #260 on: September 26, 2020, 05:24:16 PM »
You're quite right, of course. If Madeleine was abducted and murdered her parents played a part by leaving her vulnerable.
The sceptic fall back position for when they are proven wrong - it was STILL the parents wot dunnit through their "neglect".  Poor child abductor who couldn't help himself was virtually invited in and asked to remove the child because of the evil parents' actions.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #261 on: September 26, 2020, 05:53:22 PM »
It appears that point has also escaped the three people who liked Brietta’s comment.

Who Liked Brietta's Comment is entirely irrelevant.  We all have a right to Comment.  Likes are none of your business.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #262 on: September 26, 2020, 06:22:16 PM »

This all such a waste of time in so far as this Forum is concerned.  One rule for some and another rule  for others.

I don't really care anymore, much as I want for Madeleine to be alive.  The nastiness defeats me.

But if The Sceptics want Madeleine to be dead by the hand of her own parents, which they obviously do, then something isn't quite right in the heads of these people.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #263 on: September 26, 2020, 06:25:57 PM »
Who Liked Brietta's Comment is entirely irrelevant.  We all have a right to Comment.  Likes are none of your business.

Apologies but I was just surprised that so many people had missed that very pertinent point.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #264 on: September 26, 2020, 06:30:39 PM »
That doesn't necessarily follow.  There are holiday tragedies every year ensuring that somebody's well protected child does not return from holiday.

But in my opinion the state which allows a rapist and paedophile to walk amongst it's people and those they have invited to their country is one which should be seriously questioned.

If Brueckner had been traced and prosecuted as he should have been in 2005 a very dangerous criminal should have been where he could harm no-one or even be suspected of further criminal activity during that time.

But most of all by delivering justice the State would have been adopting its duty of care.  But it seems no-one bothered about justice until the Germans did.

Do you remember the post I posted about the hundreds of paedophiles that the British police have lost track of because they have changed their names by deed poll ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #265 on: September 26, 2020, 06:37:55 PM »
This all such a waste of time in so far as this Forum is concerned.  One rule for some and another rule  for others.

I don't really care anymore, much as I want for Madeleine to be alive.  The nastiness defeats me.

But if The Sceptics want Madeleine to be dead by the hand of her own parents, which they obviously do, then something isn't quite right in the heads of these people.

Likewise I fail to understand the tenacity with which supporters desperately try to prove that Madeleine was murdered by a vicious sex fiend. Now that really is shocking.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #266 on: September 26, 2020, 06:39:53 PM »
Apologies but I was just surprised that so many people had missed that very pertinent point.

What point?  There were no comments.

I should take that up with John if I were you.  Somedebody Liked A Comment.  What next?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #267 on: September 26, 2020, 06:43:55 PM »
What point?  There were no comments.

I should take that up with John if I were you.  Somedebody Liked A Comment.  What next?

Why would I take it up with John ?  It’s you who seems to have the problem.

Now I’ve apologised so shall we just move on ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #268 on: September 26, 2020, 06:50:33 PM »
Likewise I fail to understand the tenacity with which supporters desperately try to prove that Madeleine was murdered by a vicious sex fiend. Now that really is shocking.

HCW is the one collecting evidence to prove the case...not posters here

Online Eleanor

« Reply #269 on: September 26, 2020, 06:55:14 PM »
Why would I take it up with John ?  It’s you who seems to have the problem.

Now I’ve apologised so shall we just move on ?

Gosh, was that an apology?

I don't need to move on to anywhere.  I know exactly where I am.

However, it does interest me for the fact that you always pick up on my comments.  Is this a kindness on your part?  I tend to think that it is.