Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43801 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #345 on: September 28, 2020, 11:14:02 AM »
If CB was 45 miles from home the night Madeleine was abducted he will no doubt be able to account for his movements, his alibi will check out, case closed.  If on the other hand any of his buddies have claimed hat he was in PdL that night, then it doesn't look so good.  HCW is obviously lying to us as well then, I wonder why a man of his standing would do such a wicked thing...?
Not many of the other results gave such a high distance, but there are cases where someone is lost in the wilderness and still able to use the cellphone.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #346 on: September 28, 2020, 11:47:06 AM »
As I understand  there are two pings... One in and one out... And the time between the two pings gives the distance

Offline The General

« Reply #347 on: September 28, 2020, 12:02:29 PM »
As I understand  there are two pings... One in and one out... And the time between the two pings gives the distance
2007 'phone pings', or 'putting someone at the scene' using RF requests and connections is pure junk science.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #348 on: September 28, 2020, 12:20:19 PM »
2007 'phone pings', or 'putting someone at the scene' using RF requests and connections is pure junk science.

we dont know what evidence HCW.....

Offline The General

« Reply #349 on: September 28, 2020, 01:17:22 PM »
Well unless he's lying, we know he's looking to trace someone who called his phone for 30 minutes, etc.
And we know that he thinks that contemporaneous mobile technology places him 'at the scene' because of this call.
So we actually do know. And if he is insisting the latter, then he's utterly and spectacular wrong. No wonder he can't pull sufficient evidence together if he's going to the prosecutor with such quackery.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #350 on: September 28, 2020, 01:31:19 PM »
Bit like the dog alerts then.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #351 on: September 28, 2020, 01:32:07 PM »

The only phone evidence in existence is that requested by the PJ and passed on to OG. There is no other evidence available to Wolters. SIL is very clear about what that data could and could not reveal if you're interested;

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #352 on: September 28, 2020, 01:36:32 PM »
The only phone evidence in existence is that requested by the PJ and passed on to OG. There is no other evidence available to Wolters. SIL is very clear about what that data could and could not reveal if you're interested;

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/
Are you serious... You think you know as a fact Wolters has no evidence apart from the phone... And you state that as a fact... Reality... You don't know what evidence HCW has so stop pretending  that you do

Who decided sil was an expert in phone tracking
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 01:41:09 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #353 on: September 28, 2020, 01:39:24 PM »
Well unless he's lying, we know he's looking to trace someone who called his phone for 30 minutes, etc.
And we know that he thinks that contemporaneous mobile technology places him 'at the scene' because of this call.
So we actually do know. And if he is insisting the latter, then he's utterly and spectacular wrong. No wonder he can't pull sufficient evidence together if he's going to the prosecutor with such quackery.

No you don't know... You think you know..

Offline Lace

« Reply #354 on: September 28, 2020, 01:56:49 PM »
Only certain experts though, eh.
Martin Grime?

I'm saying nothing 

Offline The General

« Reply #355 on: September 28, 2020, 01:58:52 PM »
I'm saying nothing
Thought so. Pick your expert. He's only been doing it for 25 years. But according to some (Davel) he's nothing more than a canine Russell Grant.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #356 on: September 28, 2020, 02:07:17 PM »
Thought so. Pick your expert. He's only been doing it for 25 years. But according to some (Davel) he's nothing more than a canine Russell Grant.

How long has Wolters worked in his profession.

I've  alot to say about Grime but unfortunately its only possible to trash the reputations of anyone connected to or supporting the McCanns

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #357 on: September 28, 2020, 04:01:24 PM »
Are you serious... You think you know as a fact Wolters has no evidence apart from the phone... And you state that as a fact... Reality... You don't know what evidence HCW has so stop pretending  that you do

Who decided sil was an expert in phone tracking

It's the phone evidence I'm discussing. I'm not daft enough to discuss evidence I don't know about. SIL and Heri did quite a bit of work on the phone masts and what it could and couldn't reveal in 2007. You can read and learn or not, it's up to you.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #358 on: September 28, 2020, 04:03:52 PM »
It's the phone evidence I'm discussing. I'm not daft enough to discuss evidence I don't know about. SIL and Heri did quite a bit of work on the phone masts and what it could and couldn't reveal in 2007. You can read and learn or not, it's up to you.

I don't really care what they've discussed.. I prefer to wait and hear what the concrete evidence is.  I'm not daft enough to try and claim Wolters has nothing of any significance

Offline The General

« Reply #359 on: September 28, 2020, 04:45:01 PM »
How long has Wolters worked in his profession.

I've  alot to say about Grime but unfortunately its only possible to trash the reputations of anyone connected to or supporting the McCanns
You've a lot to say? I've said it before, put your **** on the block and tell him what you've got to say.
He's on Linkedin, but I think you're too intimidated by a real expert to actually challenge him.