Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43815 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #390 on: September 29, 2020, 10:53:45 AM »
...HCW has asked everyone else on the planet who he was talking to, but haven't asked the guy sat in a jail cell 5 minutes down the road. There's keeping your cards close to your chest and then there's, as the German phrase goes 'wrestling a wild hog in the forest for a pine cone' - you're going to come off worse and the rewards are not worth it.

He will ask him when he's ready..trust me

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #391 on: September 29, 2020, 11:15:04 AM »
It's a double edged sword. If CB cannot say who he spoke to then further evidence of guilt

Do you remember where you were and who phoned you on 3rd May 2007? I certainly don't and that's not because I was up to something illegal. It's because I don't remember.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #392 on: September 29, 2020, 11:35:01 AM »
Do you remember where you were and who phoned you on 3rd May 2007? I certainly don't and that's not because I was up to something illegal. It's because I don't remember.
I remember where I was on the night of the 4th May 2007 - in the pub with friends.  We were all discussing the disappearance, that's how I know.  You would have thought EVERYONE in PdL would remember exactly what they were doing that night. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #393 on: September 29, 2020, 11:46:27 AM »

I think you totally miss the point. CB was in Luz...the whole town was in uproar. It was a major event. I would think everyone in Luz rembers where thye were when they heard the news.perhaps he sforgotten why he changed his car reg the next day...it wont wash.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #394 on: September 29, 2020, 12:04:17 PM »
I think you totally miss the point. CB was in Luz...the whole town was in uproar. It was a major event. I would think everyone in Luz rembers where thye were when they heard the news.perhaps he sforgotten why he changed his car reg the next day...it wont wash.

Many of those who have given statements knew nothing until the morning of 4th. Robert Murat, Steve Carpenter, and various employees said that. Jeremy Wilkins only knew because they knocked him up. Only one year later a close friend of the McCanns couldn't remember who he phoned the day after the disappearance.
Result = happy posting.

Offline sadie

« Reply #395 on: September 29, 2020, 12:07:22 PM »
It's a double edged sword. If CB cannot say who he spoke to then further evidence of guilt

Not if the caller were part of the traffickers group, because they also were likely part of the trafficking of drugs.

And we know what happened to 'employees' that crossed the drug barons, don't we ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1322187/British-man-tortured-Portugal-unpaid-drug-debt.html

An extract herewith:

and:
The 26-year-old, named locally as James Ross, was held captive in a villa on the Algarve by a gang of fellow Britons.

In a scene reminiscent of Quentin Tarantino movie Reservoir Dogs, Mr Ross' ear was sliced off by his captors as they tortured him over a £10,000 debt.

But he managed to escape despite two broken legs and was found bleeding heavily in the street at 9am on Monday in the village of Alfontes, near Loule.

Passer-by Carlos Pereira said: 'He came staggering towards me asking me to stop, waving his arms in the air.

'He had no left ear and was missing two fingers on his left hand, one from one foot and two from the other. He also had a leg wound.'

Mr Ross told Mr Pereira he had been involved in a road smash.

The local man said: 'He was very white. He said "please, please, telephone".

'I decided to put him in my van and drove him to a square, near a cafe, and called the police.'

Newspaper Correio da Manha said Ross owed Briton John McLean £10,000 over a cannabis deal.

He was lured to the Algarve on October 5 when McLean told him he could pay off his debt working on a cannabis farm.

and:

Torture: James Ross was held for 13 days at a villa in the Portguese village of Bolqueime where his captors cut off his ear, fingers and toes over an alleged unpaid drug debt

Torture: James Ross was held for 13 days at a villa in the Portguese village of Bolqueime over an alleged drug debt

But he was kidnapped soon after landing at Faro airport at 9pm.

Two days later his concerned wife Donna received a call from the kidnappers. She recognised the voice as John Maclean's, Correio da Manha said.

Mrs Ross  was told her husband was being held in a cage in the woods, unconscious and with broken legs, arms, feet, ankles and ribs.

The caller said her husband would be executed if she called the police.

But British police were monitoring the phoneline and tipped off their Portuguese counterparts, who traced the call to a phone booth on an industrial estate near the capital Lisbon.

Over the weekend armed officers from Portugal's National Counter Terrorism Unit arrested Mclean and three other men, named in reports as Terrence MacGurk, Calum McAleod and Ronnie Rose.

Three of them were held at a house near the popular holiday resort of Albufeira.

At the time detectives were convinced Ross had been murdered and they were looking for his body.

They found a burned out Mercedes said to have been used by the gang in a reservoir in nearby Santana da Serra.

Police divers were brought in to look for a body.

A police source said: 'Everything suggested he was dead.'

Detectives were stunned when Ross turned up in the street pleading for help on Monday.

On Monday afternoon police found the villa where Ross had been held in the village of Boliqueime.

The house is surrounded by a six-foot high wall and a large iron gate, has a large garden with a wooden shed and a swimming pool.

British neighbour Jack Mculigan told reporters he had seen a number of people coming and going in expensive cars.

He said: 'They have been like smoke, they've been in and out, you didn't know when they were here.

'I saw various people and cars. I'm talking about expensive cars, Audis and Mercedes.'

The four Britons are being held on remand on the orders of investigating magistrate Carlos Alexandre, after appearing at the Examining Magistrates Criminal Court in Lisbon.

They are said to be aged 20 to 50, all with police records and living in Portugal, where they were believed to be involved in cannabis trafficking.

Detectives are concerned Ross will refuse to co-operate with the investigation, as he and his family have received numerous death threats.

The Manchester home he shared with his wife was raided by men armed with knives in August demanding payment of the debt.

Ross has been transferred from the Faro Hospital to another hospital in the capital Lisbon, where he is being kept under armed guard.

A spokesman for the Judicial Police in Lisbon said: 'I can confirm the arrest of four British men over the weekend in relation to a kidnapping of another British man.

'We cannot give out any more details at this stage.'

Knowing about what happened to this man and probably others, do you think that CB would snitch on his employers?   

Offline kizzy

« Reply #396 on: September 29, 2020, 12:20:11 PM »

Maybe he was out of it on drugs....to say not remembering where he was 13 years ago is very weak as evidence IMO.

Surprised at you really to think it is ...or is that your only opinion it is.

The evidence os very week ...weak circumstantial won't even get a look in.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #397 on: September 29, 2020, 12:49:43 PM »
Many of those who have given statements knew nothing until the morning of 4th. Robert Murat, Steve Carpenter, and various employees said that. Jeremy Wilkins only knew because they knocked him up. Only one year later a close friend of the McCanns couldn't remember who he phoned the day after the disappearance.

Im sure JW knew where he was the night before. Its pointless discussing because we will see what happens.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 01:17:40 PM by G-Unit »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #398 on: September 29, 2020, 08:06:20 PM »
Im sure JW knew where he was the night before. Its pointless discussing because we will see what happens.
Jez Wilkins is not that detailed in his rogatory interview.   
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #399 on: September 29, 2020, 08:25:29 PM »

cite for this close friend

According to FF...CB is not going to answer any questions...so what will it be...will he now answer
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 08:30:06 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #400 on: September 29, 2020, 08:32:44 PM »
Jez Wilkins is not that detailed in his rogatory interview.

sorry rob...I wont be responding to your post. You are not quoting my post but one written by gunit

Offline barrier

« Reply #401 on: September 29, 2020, 08:39:25 PM »
There's very limited investigation avenues available on a solitary phone call.
If it's a burner and it's looking like it is, once you have the number, traced it and requested the network provider to provide a log of all calls / messages in or out, and then tried to find it's purchase point, you're at a dead end (bearing in mind the time lag).
What I would say, is that if that phone had either very limited use or only one use, then that's deeply suspicious and evidence in itself. But the chances of a nefarious character voluntarily popping by and telling the police they were the other party they are looking for is......it's not happening.

Having said all that, if one party in this alleged call is savvy enough to use a burner, but then CB, the career criminal  / sex case isn't, then that's not scanning at all. They'd both be on burners if they're planning a kidnapping.

Interesting police programme on channel 5 last night (Police: suspect no1),they could place a phone registered to a suspect to mast's, their problem and it would be the same with  CB,how do you prove it was him using it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #402 on: September 29, 2020, 08:42:54 PM »
Interesting police programme on channel 5 last night (Police: suspect no1),they could place a phone registered to a suspect to mast's, their problem and it would be the same with  CB,how do you prove it was him using it.

They cant prove it as such....but again ...taken with an absolute tsunami of circumstantail evidence...it can provide proof beyond reasonable doubt of  a crime. I really like what HCW is doing. Hes  a very smart man IMO.

Imo scepetics are totally missing the point. They are considering each piece of evidence in isolation...thats  amistake. they have to be seen as individual pieces of the puzzle...now who said that this week
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 08:48:24 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #403 on: September 29, 2020, 08:50:42 PM »
They cant prove it as such....but again ...taken with an absolute tsunami of circumstantail evidence...it can provide proof beyond reasonable doubt of  a crime. I really like what HCW is doing. Hes  a very smart man IMO.

Imo scepetics are totally missing the point. They are considering each piece of evidence in isolation...thats  amistake. they have to be seen as individual pieces of the puzzle

Well it looks like phone evidence will not be a piece of Wolter's puzzle if the person who called CB's alleged mobile doesn't come forward. At the moment that's all he's shared.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #404 on: September 29, 2020, 08:56:45 PM »
Well it looks like phone evidence will not be a piece of Wolter's puzzle if the person who called CB's alleged mobile doesn't come forward. At the moment that's all he's shared.

depends on what the accuracy of positioning is....and of course...if CB wont answer who he was talking to during that phone call the judge is entitled to draw  a negative inference..just how many negative inferences will it take.

if it was an innocent phone call...whats the problem. if all Cbs friends have been accounted for...who was it.
its like the police finding 100k in your car....its up to you to expalin how it got there. ...the police dont have to prove anything