Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43772 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #480 on: October 02, 2020, 12:40:42 PM »
Well I would think being there a week would surface to know your way around in a very small complex.

Absolutely.  The McCanns were hardly in the place and on the verge of leaving it but with their superhuman knowledge some believe they managed to flummox the best brains the Judicial police had on offer 😮 as they ran rings around them secreting their much loved daughter in fridges - in a big dog - in coffins and even in the boot of a rental car they hadn't yet rented.
Wonder where the blue bag disappeared to ...
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline kizzy

« Reply #481 on: October 02, 2020, 01:20:44 PM »
Absolutely.  The McCanns were hardly in the place and on the verge of leaving it but with their superhuman knowledge some believe they managed to flummox the best brains the Judicial police had on offer 😮 as they ran rings around them secreting their much loved daughter in fridges - in a big dog - in coffins and even in the boot of a rental car they hadn't yet rented.

I am more interested in were Maddie disappeared to.

But are we not off topic here a CB and media thread.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #482 on: October 02, 2020, 01:24:05 PM »

I am more interested in were Maddie disappeared to.

But are we not off topic here a CB and media thread.

OK then ... give me a lie ... just one teensy weensy lie that the media have told about Brueckner.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #483 on: October 02, 2020, 01:38:03 PM »
The victim obviously went public as she wanted the Police to open her case,  she wanted to know if CB was responsible,  to have closure.
And she wanted Justice.

Maybe she also hoped that her info would help the Police find out what happened to Madeleine.

The fact that the authorities spread-eagled her nude on a table, certainly rings a bell with me.   Sounds like they are trying to put off any other victim of rape and violent assault from reporting it to the police

What's going on ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #484 on: October 02, 2020, 01:46:24 PM »
And she wanted Justice.

Maybe she also hoped that her info would help the Police find out what happened to Madeleine.

The fact that the authorities spread-eagled her nude on a table, certainly rings a bell with me.   Sounds like they are trying to put off any other victim of rape and violent assault from reporting it to the police

What's going on ?

There are only 4 reasons that I can think of for doing that, which are:

1) To put people off bringing their rapes and violent assaults to the PJ

2) For personal titillation

3) To demean the woman who has just been raped … and put themselves in a *Power* position

4) Maybe protect somebody, a villian, they need/want to support?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #485 on: October 02, 2020, 03:18:15 PM »
Please endeavour to post on topic going forward.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #486 on: October 02, 2020, 07:21:59 PM »
British media,who knows?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-hired-inmate-22777780

Snippets.

Madeleine McCann police 'hired inmate to get confession from prime suspect in jail'

Asked about the claim tonight, the public prosecutor’s office would not deny it, simply saying: “No comment.”
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #487 on: October 02, 2020, 10:06:30 PM »
British media,who knows?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-hired-inmate-22777780

Snippets.

Madeleine McCann police 'hired inmate to get confession from prime suspect in jail'

Asked about the claim tonight, the public prosecutor’s office would not deny it, simply saying: “No comment.”

Fair enough.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 12:42:01 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #488 on: October 03, 2020, 09:34:51 AM »
British media,who knows?

Snippets.

This is what I call junk journalism. The headline says..

Madeleine McCann police 'hired inmate to get confession from prime suspect in jail

yet the actual article says..

An inmate may have been recruited

no named sources...probably CB's lawyer imo.

So who did they speak to at the prosecutors office...the tea boy. we just dont knw how relaible any of this is...but if it suits peoples agenda they beleive it anyway

Offline Brietta

« Reply #489 on: October 03, 2020, 10:06:44 AM »

Madeleine McCann police 'hired inmate to get confession from prime suspect in jail

So who did they speak to at the prosecutors office...the tea boy. we just dont knw how relaible any of this is...but if it suits peoples agenda they beleive it anyway

I think the notion is risible that that prosecutors would jeopardise the investigation by using such a transparent tactic which is apparently against German law.

Like the initial "scapegoat" propaganda put about by Amaral I am sure releasing this unattributed conjecture into the public domain is yet another ruse which will run and run for those who are in a bit of denial about Brueckner.

Offline barrier

« Reply #490 on: October 03, 2020, 10:24:15 AM »

I know which is why I added the caveat at the beginning of my post,Rowley 2017:There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense.

I think its safe to say all of the stories about CB fall into that category.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #491 on: October 03, 2020, 10:32:30 AM »
I know which is why I added the caveat at the beginning of my post,Rowley 2017:There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense.

I think its safe to say all of the stories about CB fall into that category.

Which is why all my opinions on CB have come from statements made live and in person by HCW

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #492 on: October 03, 2020, 10:33:05 AM »
I think the notion is risible that that prosecutors would jeopardise the investigation by using such a transparent tactic which is apparently against German law.

Like the initial "scapegoat" propaganda put about by Amaral I am sure releasing this unattributed conjecture into the public domain is yet another ruse which will run and run for those who are in a bit of denial about Brueckner.

Who is in denial about Brueckner?
Certainly not me.
I don't deny he didn't do it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #493 on: October 03, 2020, 10:37:48 AM »
Who is in denial about Brueckner?
Certainly not me.
I don't deny he didn't do it.
Hear,hear.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #494 on: October 03, 2020, 12:58:26 PM »
Hear,hear.
You know he didn't do it?  Based on what certain knowledge?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly