Author Topic: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner  (Read 43778 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: All the lies the Media have told about Christian Bruckner
« Reply #510 on: October 07, 2020, 12:46:51 AM »
Was it shown on Crimewatch, like two and maybe three, of mine were ? 

What colour was it? 
Oh that doesn't matter really because the colour can so easily be changed by internet Magick.  Note the K.   

Magick, with a K, (i.e. deception) is important to these people.

I’m sure my hole punch was shown too. It’d certainly explain where it disappeared to.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #511 on: October 07, 2020, 12:54:06 AM »
I’m sure my hole punch was shown too. It’d certainly explain where it disappeared to.

Oh really ?

How interesting  8(>((

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #512 on: October 07, 2020, 12:58:13 AM »
Oh really ?

How interesting  8(>((

It was. You’d think with a £12 million pound budget they’d be able to afford their own hole punches.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline sadie

« Reply #513 on: October 07, 2020, 01:25:15 AM »
It was. You’d think with a £12 million pound budget they’d be able to afford their own hole punches.

Everything that I sent was grouped into small subject areas.  Each subject area was placed in a separate clear already hole punched pocket. 

Why would they want to hole punch it again?

These individual pockets were named and numbered, and placed in a large Lavender coloured substantial folder.    In the big folder at the middle of the top shelf of the OG investigation room, there was a complete index.

There was one massive folder and three or four others IIRC.  Unfortunately I fell ill with cancer and am not sure if I sent one/maybe two of them, but they were lesser folders anyhow.  Whilst working diligently producing my theory (with a multitude of facts) for four years over extra- ordinarily long hours, I am untidy and my papers are massive and poorly filed..  I have been very ill with a series of different serious illnesses over the past five tears and no longer have the energy to search for them.

Ok?  So after that long diatribe, the long and short of it is that OG didn't need a hole punch cos the papers were sorted into groups and placed into already punched pockets before being sent

Soz, faith but you are wrong  …………………….. again

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #514 on: October 07, 2020, 01:32:39 AM »
Everything that I sent was grouped into small subject areas.  Each subject area was placed in a separate clear already hole punched pocket. 

Why would they want to hole punch it again?

These individual pockets were named and numbered, and placed in a large Lavender coloured substantial folder.    In the big folder at the middle of the top shelf of the OG investigation room, there was a complete index.

There was one massive folder and three or four others IIRC.  Unfortunately I fell ill with cancer and am not sure if I sent one/maybe two of them, but they were lesser folders anyhow.  Whilst working diligently producing my theory (with a multitude of facts) for four years over extra- ordinarily long hours, I am untidy and my papers are massive and poorly filed..  I have been very ill with a series of different serious illnesses over the past five tears and no longer have the energy to search for them.

Ok?  So after that long diatribe, the long and short of it is that OG didn't need a hole punch cos the papers were sorted into groups and placed into already punched pockets before being sent

Soz, faith but you are wrong  …………………….. again

Stick in there Sadie.  I have seen some of your research and it was jolly well done.

Offline sadie

« Reply #515 on: October 07, 2020, 03:05:44 AM »
Stick in there Sadie.  I have seen some of your research and it was jolly well done.

Thanks Elli - and you only saw some of the after-OG-left-over-bits, which were poorly filed.  I don't think I explained them very well to you either.  Soz about that

I still occasionally find things, but sadly no longer have the energy to organise and send them off.  Everything I sent in before was actually passed over by me, hand to hand, at Belgravia Police station.  I was lucky cos Victoria Coach station was virtually next door and the coach ride wasn't so expensive.

Nevertheless, the whole search was horrendously expensive, including trips to Portugal and visiting a number of towns there which were of interest - The Stationary and inks cost a fortune, but I think that I got there in the end.

Hopefully we will get Madeleine back and maybe some of the other missing children?   And stop these gawd awful abductions by finding the right people who did them.

I doubt that it will permanently stop them though, cos like The Phoenix, sadly they will rise again with even more sophisticated methods of abducting and trafficking.

Such is the lure of mega money and mens (mainly) sexual and other urges   8(8-))

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #516 on: October 07, 2020, 04:07:58 AM »
Thanks Elli - and you only saw some of the after-OG-left-over-bits, which were poorly filed.  I don't think I explained them very well to you either.  Soz about that

I still occasionally find things, but sadly no longer have the energy to organise and send them off.  Everything I sent in before was actually passed over by me, hand to hand, at Belgravia Police station.  I was lucky cos Victoria Coach station was virtually next door and the coach ride wasn't so expensive.

Nevertheless, the whole search was horrendously expensive, including trips to Portugal and visiting a number of towns there which were of interest - The Stationary and inks cost a fortune, but I think that I got there in the end.

Hopefully we will get Madeleine back and maybe some of the other missing children?   And stop these gawd awful abductions by finding the right people who did them.

I doubt that it will permanently stop them though, cos like The Phoenix, sadly they will rise again with even more sophisticated methods of abducting and trafficking.

Such is the lure of mega money and mens (mainly) sexual and other urges   8(8-))

No Sadie, you didn't explain these things badly to me.  I did understand.  But my mind has no sides beyond who perpetrated this particular act.

There will always have been a reason, but the reason itself is not that important to me.  Beyond that I only need to know that The McCanns could not have done this.  So it must have been someone else.

It certainly isn't good enough to assume that Brueckner did this, on the limited evidence that we have at the moment.

I am currently dubious about The German thing, although translation might come into this, plus a bit of prestige on their part.

I have completely lost track of why Britain would not be allowed to prosecute a British Subject when Germany appears to be able to prosecute a German Subject.  Has Portugal conceded defeat on this?  If so then they should say so.

I don't have a problem with Britain treating this as a Missing Person Enquiry simply because no one knows.  Unless Germany has more evidence than they are telling.  I could speculate but I don't want to do that.  I want this to be straight forward and proper and without doubt.

So don't doubt yourself, Sadie.  Just try not to take this all too wide and beyond the comprehension of most people.

I am a Celt to the core, but no one is really interested in the bloodlines of my people, only in who I am and how I behave towards others personally.

I don't understand unkindness or lack of logic and I always give the benefit of the doubt.  Some people are not so fortunate as I am.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #517 on: October 07, 2020, 11:05:30 AM »
No Sadie, you didn't explain these things badly to me.  I did understand.  But my mind has no sides beyond who perpetrated this particular act.

There will always have been a reason, but the reason itself is not that important to me.  Beyond that I only need to know that The McCanns could not have done this.  So it must have been someone else.

It certainly isn't good enough to assume that Brueckner did this, on the limited evidence that we have at the moment.

I am currently dubious about The German thing, although translation might come into this, plus a bit of prestige on their part.

I have completely lost track of why Britain would not be allowed to prosecute a British Subject when Germany appears to be able to prosecute a German Subject.  Has Portugal conceded defeat on this?  If so then they should say so.

I don't have a problem with Britain treating this as a Missing Person Enquiry simply because no one knows.  Unless Germany has more evidence than they are telling.  I could speculate but I don't want to do that.  I want this to be straight forward and proper and without doubt.

So don't doubt yourself, Sadie.  Just try not to take this all too wide and beyond the comprehension of most people.

I am a Celt to the core, but no one is really interested in the bloodlines of my people, only in who I am and how I behave towards others personally.

I don't understand unkindness or lack of logic and I always give the benefit of the doubt.  Some people are not so fortunate as I am.

And self praise is no honour.

Offline sadie

« Reply #518 on: October 07, 2020, 11:57:07 AM »
And self praise is no honour.

I see no self praise, but I do see honour, compassion and integrity in Ellis post.

It is a shame that so many people lack that.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #519 on: October 07, 2020, 12:02:59 PM »
I see no self praise, but I do see honour, compassion and integrity in Ellis post.

Agreed, Sadie, which is why I 'liked' it.

Also it was a delight to read posts devoid of what seems to be the prevalent de rigueur rancour and nastiness for a change.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #520 on: October 07, 2020, 12:39:20 PM »
Agreed, Sadie, which is why I 'liked' it.

Also it was a delight to read posts devoid of what seems to be the prevalent de rigueur rancour and nastiness for a change.

I'll second that. At the moment the board seems relatively free of rancour and nastiness. It would be nice if it could continue.

Taking some of the media stories with a pinch of salt might help. There have been so many which seem to contain speculation, gossip and innuendo rather than facts. Perhaps because facts are thin on the ground, as has always been the norm in this case in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #521 on: October 07, 2020, 01:00:37 PM »

It is indeed.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #522 on: October 07, 2020, 01:02:48 PM »
Comment deleted.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 03:02:51 PM by faithlilly »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #523 on: October 09, 2020, 09:05:14 PM »
I'll second that. At the moment the board seems relatively free of rancour and nastiness. It would be nice if it could continue.

Taking some of the media stories with a pinch of salt might help. There have been so many which seem to contain speculation, gossip and innuendo rather than facts. Perhaps because facts are thin on the ground, as has always been the norm in this case in my opinion.

What lies have the media told about Brueckner?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #524 on: October 09, 2020, 09:30:14 PM »
        What lies have the media told about Brueckner?

Although I posted on this thread I didn't name it and I don't think the media have told lies. I'll stick with speculation, gossip and innuendo if that's OK with you.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0