Author Topic: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean  (Read 249927 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Thief, Embezzler & Fraudster Seema Misra - Innocence Fraud
« Reply #5430 on: February 01, 2024, 05:31:15 PM »
Same innocence fraud tactics https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-68093364

“Mr Wallis said there are some "genuine horror stories out there" on what happened to ”ordinary, lovely, law abiding, hard-working people", who just wanted to make a living but who were "steam rolled by the state"

The Misra’s are cunning and calculated criminals

Sadistic murderer Luke Mitchell had been in contact with Dc Alan Towers before he committed his murder

Does anyone know if this was related to his illegal drug activities or his previous knife threats on young girls?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

Re: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« Reply #5431 on: February 01, 2024, 07:28:26 PM »
More Questions For Innocence Fraudster Nick Wallis & His Great Post Office Scandal & How It Does Not Address The Actual Facts Of The Case Against Thief, Embezzler & Fraudster Seema Misra - Including Her Horizon Helpline Calls (Part27)
👇🏼
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2024/02/01/more-questions-for-innocence-fraudster-nick-wallis-his-great-post-office-scandal-how-it-does-not-address-the-actual-facts-of-the-case-against-thief-embezzler-fraudster-seema-misra/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5432 on: February 01, 2024, 08:18:25 PM »
Shining a light on injustices
@Sharon_Indy
SL was asked in the James English interview in 2019 When was the last time she spoke to Luke? She said 2014, the book was released in 2018.
3:29 AM · Feb 1, 2024

Scammer Sandra Lean did not need murderer Luke Mitchell to write her book, she would have had notes from the case files, if she didn’t copy them before she gave them back

@Sharon_Indy
I am saying that when asked on James English she said she had not spoken to Luke since 2014, and according to SF SL and CM don't talk. I have nothing else i want to add to that. Make of it what you will! 😉
11:27 AM · Feb 1, 2024

During one part of Naomi Channel’s grifting innocence fraud series, lionising the guilty murderer, and promoting the con, scammer Sandra Lean could be heard speaking to the killer - so she was in contact with him during this time

@Sharon_Indy
I still think there is a possibility that people have agendas around LM and that is what is being fed to him, he can't see the real world just the world that is being portrayed for him. SF said he and SL don't speak anymore after the whistle-blower was ignored.
He said SL and CM don't speak, so IMO that's a lot of not speaking and potentially people saying too much or nothing of value at all. I do hear what you are saying It's just that I have seen people in action first-hand so I have a different perspective, not saying that makes me correct, just enlightened.
6:32 AM · Feb 1, 2024

@Sharon_Indy
SF speaks for himself he has not been in contact with LM for years nothing he is doing can be sanctioned if he has not spoken to him.
3:32 AM · Feb 1, 2024

Abusive fraudster Scott Forbes was in contact with Corinne Mitchell, who has access to everything - including her killer son

@Sharon_Indy
One answer could be 'filtered information to the claimed innocent person' if they only know what they are told by certain people, if those people readily lie to us what's to stop them from lying to him? How do we know he approves of said behaviour? He did not write the books and was not involved in the process.
2:40 PM · Jan 31, 2024

No “filtered information

Sadistic murderer Luke Mitchell’s behaviour will be as bad as, and even worse, than scammers Sandra Lean and Scott Forbes

You never saw him when his “mask slipped” or came off Sharon
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 08:46:49 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5433 on: February 02, 2024, 01:55:35 PM »
Innocence Fraud
👇🏼
HORIZON CRIME PAYS TIMELINE: The True Story Of Fraudsters Seema & Davinder Misra & Their West Byfleet Shop & Post Office (Part 23)

👇🏼
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2024/01/25/crime-pays-the-true-story-of-seema-davinder-misra-their-west-byfleet-shop-post-office-with-the-horizon-it-computer-system-part-23/

Further UPDATES including quotes from innocence fraudster & scammer Nick Wallis

Offline KenMair

« Reply #5434 on: February 02, 2024, 02:58:58 PM »

Further UPDATES including quotes from innocence fraudster & scammer Nick Wallis

Nicholas, could we have a separate thread for Post Office? It's hard to keep up with the Mitchell case in what is an interesting development with the transcripts.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5435 on: February 03, 2024, 12:07:30 PM »
Sharon Sunshine now choosing the following..

Raymond Gilbert
@JusticeSetUp
Please watch as we've a troll who is going to sit through it and see if any lies are told to create trouble. There are no lies in it. Just brutal honesty, that some can't accept.
I will answer any questions, even then from the troll. See you all Sunday evening
1:59 PM · Feb 1, 2024

@Sharon_Indy
You stay true Ray!  Looking forward Sunday.  ⭐⭐⭐
2:33 PM · Feb 1, 2024

*&^^&

Murderer Raymond Gilbert is referring to murderer Michael O’Brien

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5436 on: February 07, 2024, 08:29:24 PM »
Why Didn’t The Media Ever Report On The Fact Murderer Luke Mitchell Had Stated The “Dancers“ In The Video He Watched Were “Dressed As Elizabeth Short”?(Part 317)
👇🏼
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2024/02/07/why-didnt-the-media-ever-report-on-the-fact-murderer-luke-mitchell-had-stated-the-dancers-in-the-dvd-he-bought-2-days-after-he-committed-his-murder-were-dressed-a/
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 11:04:36 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5437 on: February 08, 2024, 11:05:29 AM »
Do Not Trust Mis ”Leading Criminologists” Like David Wilson When It Comes To Murderers Like Sadist Luke Mitchell (318)
👇🏼
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2024/02/08/do-not-trust-mis-leading-criminologists-like-david-wilson-when-it-comes-to-murderers-like-luke-mitchell-318/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5438 on: February 09, 2024, 06:12:05 PM »
Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
There were no groups 5 years ago. The first groups started after MIAST,  March 2021 (Doc went out end of Feb '21)
8:43 PM · Feb 3, 2024

https://twitter.com/SandraLean5/status/1753882028859130313

*&^^&

There have been “groups” since you began posting on internet forums Sandra

You and Colin Bowman were a “group”, as were you, Corinne Mitchell and un-convicted baby killer Billy Middleton

Offline Chris_Halkides

« Reply #5439 on: February 12, 2024, 12:09:49 PM »
However, I'm not so sure Luke would've been able to make an injury possibly sustained 8 or 9 hours earlier look like an injury sustained 48 hours earlier (unless, of course, he got lucky; Jodi may only have made minimal contact with his shins due to him being much stronger than her and her being caught off guard and already incapacitated by a sudden forceful unexpected attack, and plus LM was protected by thick jeans and Jodi was onlg wearing light canvas trainers).
I don't think that it is possible for anyone to evade the laws of physiology.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5440 on: February 13, 2024, 11:11:03 PM »
Sandra Lean
This case is an abomination of justice. Like so many others, no proper evidence, just lots of circumstances manipulated to support the police/prosecution narrative. Please, if you can, support Robin's fight for justice.
https://metro.co.uk/2024/01/28/postmaster-jailed-wifes-murder-says-horizon-scandal-can-clear-20179214/?ito=article.amp.share.top.facebook&fbclid=IwAR3lBSlNhqYjeQRyv6Fl00RxmvI06pgPrgdAG5ePEph0O84dqoBRmL9xghc

This case is an abomination of justice - please go check it out. Like so many others, there's no actual evidence, but an abundance of circumstances "made to fit" the police and prosecution narrative.

Again, though, 13 years this man has been shouting into the abyss. It should never have to take this long, especially not when there's so much

The "murder weapon" that wasn't there, then suddenly appeared and not a single, professional investigator can "explain" that? -Seriously, how stupid do they think we are?? And the sad answer to that question is, they think we're as thick as planks and that we'll swallow their narratives because they're the "professionals" and we're just the dumb idiots (or armchair warriors or whatever) who have no right to question them? Not any more

Jane Metcalfe
Sandra Lean thank you SO much for sharing Robin Garbutt`s story and for all the supportive comments...someone said `into the abyss` and that is exactly how if feels! Dr.Michael Naughton has published an open letter (on Empowering the Innocent,CCRC Watch website) I`ve written to the Attorney General Victoria Prentice and Alex Chalk, but they are SO far out of reach, none of this is of any consequence to them it seems...BUT we have to keep shouting about this and Luke et al and pray that following the Andy Malkinson case, people are beginning to open their eyes to just how corrupt all of this is...lots of love, Jane xx

Sandra Lean
Jane Metcalfe That was me, Jane - there are so few of us who understand that fighting this abomination is, for decades, shouting into the abyss. Until the echo begins to return, far off, almost out of hearing, initially. Keep going, my friend - that echo is getting louder and louder.

Jane Metcalfe
Sandra Lean Oh thank you my gorgeous friend...started with your book `No Smoke`, still read it, still talk about it xxx

Murderer Robin Garbutt

🙄
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 11:15:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5441 on: February 17, 2024, 11:57:00 AM »
Killer Luke Mitchell: An Example Of The Murderers Cultists Who Choose To Use The Victims Name Irreverently (Part 320)
👇🏼
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2024/02/17/killer-luke-mitchell-an-example-of-the-cultists-who-choose-to-use-the-victims-name-irreverently-part-320/

Offline Nicholas

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5443 on: February 25, 2024, 10:24:24 AM »
Who’s Colin?

Day 2 of Sgt Thomson’s testimony (p.67)
👇🏼
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/11/24/copies-of-trial-transcripts-her-majestys-advocate-v-luke-muir-mitchell/

(P.70)

And when was murderer Luke Mitchell “seen by people on the bike down at the park” ?

What park?

Killer Luke Mitchell: Fantasy ‘Lawyer’ Scott ‘Beam Me Up Scottie!’ Forbes & The Murderers Missing Push Bike
👇🏼
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/11/19/killer-luke-mitchell-fantasy-lawyer-scott-beam-me-up-scottie-forbes-the-killers-missing-bike-part-127/

« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 11:35:49 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #5444 on: February 25, 2024, 12:06:40 PM »
(P.70)

And when was murderer Luke Mitchell “seen by people on the bike down at the park” ?

What park?

Killer Luke Mitchell: Fantasy ‘Lawyer’ Scott ‘Beam Me Up Scottie!’ Forbes & The Murderers Missing Push Bike
👇🏼
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/11/19/killer-luke-mitchell-fantasy-lawyer-scott-beam-me-up-scottie-forbes-the-killers-missing-bike-part-127/

(p.70) or p.1601

Some context:

Well, it is not at all lies and that is a ridiculous assertion to make because we know for example that he is with David High. We know for example that he is seen by people on the bike at the park…”