Author Topic: “Police destroy evidence”  (Read 4396 times)

Offline Bullseye

“Police destroy evidence”
« on: November 30, 2022, 12:13:24 PM »
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/9846975/cops-destroyed-evidence-jodi-jones-luke-mitchell/

Thought this deserved its own post. Absolutely shocking that this was allowed to go ahead. We always knew the police did a poor job during the investigation now seems they are looking to cover things up in my opinion. Just hope they have not destroyed everything and there is still stuff Scott, Sandra and the team can have retested.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: “Police destroy evidence”
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 03:39:02 PM »
Yes, I agree. It's awful.

Offline Nicholas

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Parky41

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 04:06:32 PM »
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/9846975/cops-destroyed-evidence-jodi-jones-luke-mitchell/

Thought this deserved its own post. Absolutely shocking that this was allowed to go ahead. We always knew the police did a poor job during the investigation now seems they are looking to cover things up in my opinion. Just hope they have not destroyed everything and there is still stuff Scott, Sandra and the team can have retested.

Nonsense - Lets actually dissect this a little. The inference being that they have destroyed evidence which could finally show Mitchell to be innocent.

Firstly, it is 12yrs legally for things to be retained in a 'solved' series crime. It has been 17yrs since Mitchell's guilty verdict alone. This since 2014 to 26 is nonsense. When that refusal came back from the SCCRC. There would have had to be something directly from them, of stipulating that 'certain' things should be retained longer. And even IF this has happened, it certainly is NOT around what Ms Lean nor Mr Forbes believe should have been there for them, in this needle in a haystack for some imaginary silver bullet. It would be around 'certain' things and not the thousands of stuff gathered and labelled in a list. Just because they apply the word 'evidence' to everything does not make it anything of the sort.

The quote from the Crown, really? This is not around destroying evidence, it is around disposing of items personally belonging to Mitchell, who should have been contacted prior to disposing of his items. Legal action that may be taken for NOT contacting him, now halted to see if what is remaining in that list has anything he desires to have back?

Confused? That massive list of labelled items, storage and the legal time well past its date to retain. Putting 'production' 'evidence' and all together - Behave. We can take the wall for a start, absolutely nothing to do with forensic evidence, it was a production which would have been taken up masses of storage. So do you believe that for every Tom, Dick and Harry bleating innocence, that Mitchell should have been favoured in some way. The law bent and shaped solely around him? 17yrs and NOT 8yrs.

What will be retained without any doubt will be forensic samples to do with the crime itself. These types of certain things that are kept with many crimes, solved or otherwise.

But please - This nonsense of things being "hidden" from his defence, seriously? Let us just take one of their "hidden" examples, that knife in the skip, plastered all over the media in 2003. The have been given a list of productions and oohing over it, with the usual manipulation applied to it. Oh, someone had a coat taken from them, oh there is my essays I was on about. - Utter nonsense.

The majority of stuff obtained NOT used by either the Crown or defence, of no value, such as knife in skip that yielded nothing of the victim. Ms Mitchell and the 'everything' they removed of Luke's. With only a tiny fraction of these used at trial. His shiny green coat, his knife, the pouch and so forth.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2022, 04:30:21 PM »
Just hope they have not destroyed everything and there is still stuff Scott, Sandra and the team can have retested.

Kind of ironic the psycho killer is claiming the police destroyed evidence

@)(++(*

Fantasy ‘Lawyer’ Scott ‘Beam Me Up Scottie!’ Forbes & The Killers Missing Bike
👇
http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2022/11/19/killer-luke-mitchell-fantasy-lawyer-scott-beam-me-up-scottie-forbes-the-killers-missing-bike-part-127/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Rusty

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2022, 04:47:13 PM »
I refuse to give "The Sun" any traffic. But i'm curious who the journalist source is? Or don't they name anyone and just claim a source told the sun type script?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2022, 04:55:14 PM »
I refuse to give "The Sun" any traffic. But i'm curious who the journalist source is? Or don't they name anyone and just claim a source told the sun type script?

This misogynist grifter maybe - or someone linked to him

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5364587/forensics-expert-defence-lawyer-scots-dna/

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2022, 05:39:53 PM »

Ruth Brown
 All I can say is the Sun's involvement makes me feel  a little cautious

James Hanratty
Ruth Brown Why?

Ruth Brown
James Hanratty because after the down right lies the printed about  the Hillsborough disaster, would you trust them?

Sandra Lean
Ruth Brown I understand your caution, Ruth, but, on this occasion, the reporter concerned has acted with trust and integrity throughout

Robert James Livingstone
I am in doubt about this and it’s screamingly clear that the destroying the evidence which could only prove he is innocent is a tactic to avoid corrupt police and The Sun Daily mail and Daily record from corruption.
I think what the SCPS May do is treat this case the same way they did with Barry George .Rather than accept Luke is innocent they will possibly say that the conviction is not  certain anymore  therefore can’t prove  his guilt or innocence.He may be released  as it’s an unsafe conviction.Meaning he cannot sue those that in an act of absolute EVIL convicted him .And the sun has absolutely no shame as they were instrumental in concocting a conviction by press .The whole thing stinks .

Sandra Lean
Robert James Livingstone We have to remember, Robert, many of the reporters from back then are gone, others have matured and discovered the murky goings on at the heart of some of the publications involved. All I can say is, thank goodness those people are willing to stand up for the truth now.

For what it's worth, an appeal would NEVER say Luke is innocent (unless the real perpetrator is caught) - all they can ever say is that the conviction is unsafe and can no longer stand.

I have a quote from an appeal judge saying exactly this somewhere - I'll see if I can find it..
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 05:47:30 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Rusty

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2022, 05:50:20 PM »
Ruth Brown
 All I can say is the Sun's involvement makes me feel  a little cautious

Sandra Lean
Robert James Livingstone We have to remember, Robert, many of the reporters from back then are gone, others have matured and discovered the murky goings on at the heart of some of the publications involved.

@)(++(* Oh so, hacks are now the best thing since sliced bread. Deary me. They are probably worse than ever, to be fair.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2022, 05:56:28 PM »
This misogynist grifter maybe - or someone linked to him

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5364587/forensics-expert-defence-lawyer-scots-dna/

I don't even need to click on the link to know who the "forensics expert" is.

Man that tried to impersonate a police officer, so he could bully, intimidate and terrorize a woman on her own. Yea he sounds really trustworthy.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2022, 05:57:16 PM »
@)(++(* Oh so, hacks are now the best thing since sliced bread. Deary me. They are probably worse than ever, to be fair.

And ‘trainees’ like John Glover are ideal targets for the fraud

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2022, 06:00:30 PM »

Man that tried to impersonate a police officer, so he could bully, intimidate and terrorize a woman on her own. Yea he sounds really trustworthy.

I view him to be more of a fraud than an ‘expert’

And his fraudulent spiel during MIAST with ‘blood on door handles’ etc

*&^^&

Will be publishing a video he featured in during the coming weeks

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2022, 07:08:02 PM »
Jim Nelson
CROWN OFFICE who is in charge
LORD ADVOCATE
who is in charge
Who can we talk to
INTERESTING
murder in small town   Feb 2021
New lord advocate  appointed  june 2021
Evidence destroyed  Sept 2021
Is there a pattern here ??

Sandra Lean
You ready for this, Jim Nelson??? The new Lord Advocate is Dorothy Bain. She is the wife of ... Alan Turnbull. Who's he again? Oh, yes, I remember - the prosecutor in the Luke Mitchell case.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2022, 08:02:17 PM »
Was it pretend lawyer Scott Forbes who told Douglas Walker of the sun

”This could lead to a judicial review which could even pave a way to his release.”

@)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2022, 08:58:02 PM »

Doesn’t he just  *&^^&

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/9407554/princess-diana-death-lab-blunder/