Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400503 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3285 on: February 13, 2018, 08:40:59 PM »
Let's find this one while we are at it.  Then we might be able to do something about the others.

I’m sure the other children’s parents will be happy to wait.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3286 on: February 13, 2018, 08:55:29 PM »
I’m sure the other children’s parents will be happy to wait.

The parents of the nameless ones ... unless you care to put a name to a couple?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3287 on: February 13, 2018, 09:27:41 PM »
It would seem from another thread where I bowled a Chinaman at 'em in that respect, that is not an option as they say but no one had the neck to say it was some children are more equal than others...... 8(>((

Well we have to endure many posts about MBM being a 'special case and well worth 11.mil. Only special in the fact that parents went out every night for a drink and food and left her to fend for herself- poor wee mite what chance did she have.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3288 on: February 13, 2018, 09:30:03 PM »
The parents of the nameless ones ... unless you care to put a name to a couple?

Kate could name them.. she may have access to the Missing children's parents...Bit unfair to ask forum members questions they have not got access to. IMO
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline sadie

« Reply #3289 on: February 13, 2018, 11:18:14 PM »
You don't extradite children, you repatriate them.  I agree with Kate McCann however when she opined that Maddie never left the Algarve and can most probably be found close to Luz.  Puzzling then why they bothered to spend a fortune searching for her in every country except Portugal*%87
Because SY obviously think that she has been kept elsewhere.  Only a suggestion, but maybe Kate was encouraged to say that by the two police Forces to relax the perps.

I dont think that she has mainly been been kept in PT, but having said that, there are two areas of PT that particularly interest me .... so who knows?

Offline John

« Reply #3290 on: February 13, 2018, 11:19:30 PM »
Because SY obviously think that she has been kept elsewhere.  Only a suggestion, but maybe Kate was encouraged to say that by the two police Forces to relax the perps.

I dont think that she has mainly been been kept in PT, but having said that, there are two areas of PT that particularly interest me .... so who knows?

I have to agree with Kate on this one.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sadie

« Reply #3291 on: February 13, 2018, 11:24:11 PM »
Let's find this one while we are at it.  Then we might be able to do something about the others.
Finding Madeleine might well lead to finding Joana and others.   Now wouldn't that be a bonus !

Offline sadie

« Reply #3292 on: February 13, 2018, 11:31:51 PM »
It would seem from another thread where I bowled a Chinaman at 'em in that respect, that is not an option as they say but no one had the neck to say it was some children are more equal than others...... 8(>((
And it could be that they have greater leads on this case than on any other ...so likely to be more productive than any case with no significant leads.

This might stop (for a period anyway) child abductions, slave trading, narcotics, arms, sex trafficking.   Any combination of those and probably others.   

But like the Phoenix it WILL rise again, unfortunately

I appreciate that I might be wrong BUT I have a good number of pointers to these things.

AIMHO

Offline sadie

« Reply #3293 on: February 13, 2018, 11:37:06 PM »
Well we have to endure many posts about MBM being a 'special case and well worth 11.mil. Only special in the fact that parents went out every night for a drink and food and left her to fend for herself- poor wee mite what chance did she have.
yep, they dined and wined iin Tapas Restaurant within the garden to their apartments.

Visually just a wee bit over 50 metres from the back patio doors of the apartment which even Amaral said that no intruder would risk going in that way cos it was too close and overlooked by the Tapas Friends.  The patio area was also lightly lit by the street lamp immediately opposite

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3295 on: February 14, 2018, 07:10:27 AM »

I think that Madeleine is more of a symbol.  A british child, lost abroad.  An awful lot of small children are taken abroad on holiday and are at risk.
Britain can't save the children of the world, but it can make efforts to save it's own.  Which is what Operation Grange is doing.

Whoever these people are, they need to know that it isn't going to be easy, and that they will be pursued.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3296 on: February 14, 2018, 07:38:46 AM »
yep, they dined and wined iin Tapas Restaurant within the garden to their apartments.

Visually just a wee bit over 50 metres from the back patio doors of the apartment which even Amaral said that no intruder would risk going in that way cos it was too close and overlooked by the Tapas Friends.  The patio area was also lightly lit by the street lamp immediately opposite

When is someone in high authority going to pick up posters who repeatedly disinform ?

When are they going to be properly stopped ?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3297 on: February 14, 2018, 09:49:57 AM »
I think that Madeleine is more of a symbol.  A british child, lost abroad.  An awful lot of small children are taken abroad on holiday and are at risk.
Britain can't save the children of the world, but it can make efforts to save it's own.  Which is what Operation Grange is doing.

Whoever these people are, they need to know that it isn't going to be easy, and that they will be pursued.

A lot of small children are taken on holiday and the risks they face are no greater than those they face at home in my opinion.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3298 on: February 14, 2018, 10:07:26 AM »
A lot of small children are taken on holiday and the risks they face are no greater than those they face at home in my opinion.
It must be a lot easier to get lost on holiday unfamiliar surroundings.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3299 on: February 14, 2018, 10:18:54 AM »
It must be a lot easier to get lost on holiday unfamiliar surroundings.

Only if you are careless, IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future