Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400479 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3405 on: September 09, 2018, 08:58:35 AM »
Cite for prime suspects?
Did you not read the first word of my sentence? It began with an “If”.  Some here believe the McCanns are the main suspects in the current investigation, were you not aware of that fact?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3406 on: September 09, 2018, 08:59:28 AM »
Cite for prime suspects?

The Comment reads, "IF The Parents were their Prime Suspects."  No Cite required.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3407 on: September 09, 2018, 09:14:22 AM »
Why are we even discussing this on this thread, which is “not search related”?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #3408 on: September 09, 2018, 10:22:13 AM »
Why are we even discussing this on this thread, which is “not search related”?

Because a Mod asked me to bring my reply to here,take it up with them.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3409 on: September 09, 2018, 10:48:35 AM »
One would have to question what dirt they were hoping to dig on Kate and Gerry in Portugal wouldn’t one, if one believed the investigation was hot on their trail...?

And you don’t think they might have gone there simply to liaise with their Portuguese counterparts?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3410 on: September 09, 2018, 10:51:03 AM »
And you don’t think they might have gone there simply to liaise with their Portuguese counterparts?
Yes, I think that’s probably exactly what they went for.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3411 on: September 10, 2018, 12:11:23 AM »
Yes, I think that’s probably exactly what they went for.

And on the PJ can bring a prosecution.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3412 on: September 10, 2018, 12:14:01 AM »
And on the PJ can bring a prosecution.
Well what are they waiting for then?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3413 on: September 10, 2018, 12:23:45 AM »

I’m sure all will be revealed in the fullness of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3414 on: September 10, 2018, 08:16:38 AM »
I’m sure all will be revealed in the fullness of time.
I just hope you can live with the disappointment when it comes.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3415 on: September 10, 2018, 11:07:45 AM »
I just hope you can live with the disappointment when it comes.

I post here. I’m used to disappointment.

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #3416 on: September 10, 2018, 11:15:59 AM »
To succeed isn’t there one vital thing they need ?

Offline Sunny

« Reply #3417 on: September 12, 2018, 12:41:17 AM »
It looks like Operation Grange are due to request more money and they probably will get it as this is the usual scenario.

Maddie cops want more cash as funds due to run out in THREE WEEKS
POLICE want more cash to carry on the search for Madeleine McCann.

By Jerry Lawton / Published 12th September 2018

They are “in dialogue” with the Home Office to obtain another grant to continue their investigation.

She vanished, aged three, from her parents’ holiday apartment in Portugal 11 years ago.

The Metropolitan Police’s Operation Grange probe has so far cost taxpayers £11.6million.

It has been financed by Home Office grants but funding is due to run out in three weeks.

Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry, who maintain their daughter could still be alive, reportedly fear the Government may pull the plug amid outcry over police budget cuts.

But we can reveal detectives are to ask for more cash as they think they can crack the case.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: “The investigation continues and we are in dialogue with the Home Office over more funding.”

The Home Office said it had not yet received a formal request for further cash.

But if police make a bid it would be “carefully considered”.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/729047/Madeleine-McCann-police-search-more-funds-home-office

They think they can "crack the case". I should hope so after so many years and over £11.6 million pounds spent.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3418 on: September 12, 2018, 07:24:33 AM »
Excellent  news ...this indicates to me they have information  we know nothing about
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 07:34:31 AM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3419 on: September 12, 2018, 08:58:15 AM »
Doesn't "crack the case" sound good!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.