Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400503 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3960 on: February 26, 2019, 10:58:05 AM »
What a disgusting excuse fir a justice system when a crime such as this only attracts a suspended sentence...

A British fan convicted of football hooliganism was jailed for two years in Portugal... Does sil have a cite for his claim...or us it just made up
I posted the link to the article.

So a comment like "Does sil have a cite for his claim...or us it just made up" is both goading and stupid.
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3961 on: February 26, 2019, 11:09:15 AM »

So a comment like "Does sil have a cite for his claim...or us it just made up" is both goading and stupid.

As are your comments on occasions.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3962 on: February 26, 2019, 11:37:26 AM »
How do know they are innocent?  As you don't, your message is simply propaganda.
I'm going with that bothersome trifle so abhorred by some ... The Presumption of Innocence ... so until evidence is found to enable anyone to be charged with an offence, taken to court and tried as far as I am concerned the only mouthpiece actively spouting propaganda in this case is yours.

You after all are the one who established a blog to express your point of view

Dictionary result for propaganda
/prɒpəˈɡandə/Submit
noun
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.
"he was charged with distributing enemy propaganda"
synonyms:   information, promotion, advertising, advertisement, publicity, advocacy; spin, newspeak, agitprop, disinformation, counter-information, brainwashing, indoctrination, the big lie; informalinfo, hype, plugging
"regulations restricting political propaganda were relaxed"
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3963 on: February 26, 2019, 11:38:09 AM »
As are your comments on occasions.
Davel has implied that I am lying on more than one occasion.

You have permitted the most recent such instance to stand.

I thought moderators were supposed to moderate.  Perhaps things have changed since my day?
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3964 on: February 26, 2019, 11:40:22 AM »
Davel has implied that I am lying on more than one occasion.

You have permitted the most recent such instance to stand.

I thought moderators were supposed to moderate.  Perhaps things have changed since my day?

Yes, thank heavens.

I don't jump on every word.  There would be no Forum left if I did.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3965 on: February 26, 2019, 12:09:01 PM »
I'm going with that bothersome trifle so abhorred by some ... The Presumption of Innocence ... so until evidence is found to enable anyone to be charged with an offence, taken to court and tried as far as I am concerned the only mouthpiece actively spouting propaganda in this case is yours.

You after all are the one who established a blog to express your point of view

Dictionary result for propaganda
/prɒpəˈɡandə/Submit
noun
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.
"he was charged with distributing enemy propaganda"
synonyms:   information, promotion, advertising, advertisement, publicity, advocacy; spin, newspeak, agitprop, disinformation, counter-information, brainwashing, indoctrination, the big lie; informalinfo, hype, plugging
"regulations restricting political propaganda were relaxed"
The reason for establishing my blog was quite different, but I fail to see the relevance, so I won't bore you.

My blog takes no stance on who, or even if, there is a guilty party in Madeleine's disappearance.  I am currently conducting several large and long experiments on Woke and Wandered.  My blog readers will then get the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Consequently, your allegation is baseless.

I don't feel the need to filter everything through a Kate and Gerry view, so 'presumption of innocence' is irrelevant.  I haven't ever declared them to be guilty of anything, beyond the known faulty parenting arrangement, when multiple better options existed.  That has been established a long time ago.

If my experiments provide more information on "Woke and Wandered", that is progress for Madeleine.  It won't help Kate and Gerry one jot.

Your remit is as flawed as Operation Grange's.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3966 on: February 26, 2019, 12:23:05 PM »

So do you have a cite.  ...either you have a cite or it's your opinion.. You were quoting 4 years before... A, suspended sentence for a violent rape is an absolute  disgrace. .di you not agree

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3967 on: February 26, 2019, 12:35:58 PM »
So do you have a cite.  ...either you have a cite or it's your opinion.. You were quoting 4 years before... A, suspended sentence for a violent rape is an absolute  disgrace. .di you not agree
I posted the link.  End of.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3968 on: February 26, 2019, 12:55:24 PM »
I posted the link.  End of.

You have given no cite as usual... To support your claim that sentences up to 5 yrs are generally suspended...so I can only assume it is not true... As I posted a two year case which resulted in custody

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #3969 on: February 26, 2019, 12:58:25 PM »
You have given no cite as usual... To support your claim that sentences up to 5 yrs are generally suspended...so I can only assume it is not true... As I posted a two year case which resulted in custody
No cite Davel?

I will leave you to your assumptions.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3970 on: February 26, 2019, 01:00:08 PM »
No cite Davel?

I will leave you to your assumptions.

And I will leave you to your assumption Re 5 years... If you want to be taken seriously you need to provide cites fir your claims

Offline Brietta

« Reply #3971 on: February 26, 2019, 01:38:15 PM »
The reason for establishing my blog was quite different, but I fail to see the relevance, so I won't bore you.

My blog takes no stance on who, or even if, there is a guilty party in Madeleine's disappearance.  I am currently conducting several large and long experiments on Woke and Wandered.  My blog readers will then get the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I don't feel the need to filter everything through a Kate and Gerry view, so 'presumption of innocence' is irrelevant.  I haven't ever declared them to be guilty of anything, beyond the known faulty parenting arrangement, when multiple better options existed.  That has been established a long time ago.

If my experiments provide more information on "Woke and Wandered", that is progress for Madeleine.  It won't help Kate and Gerry one jot.

You accuse me of "propaganda" while deriding and challenging the presumption of innocence in your posts.  I fail entirely to have any idea what you presume my "remit" is ... please be kind enough to explain what you mean.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3972 on: February 26, 2019, 01:51:12 PM »

I can't see your experiments being any help to Madeleine but any help to Madeleine would be help to Kate and Gerry

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3973 on: February 26, 2019, 02:22:32 PM »
I can't see your experiments being any help to Madeleine but any help to Madeleine would be help to Kate and Gerry

Oh I don't think so.... If woke and wandered is established then Kate and Gerry have a lot to answer to IMO. I would be looking at a few things which should have been discussed many years ago instead of the propaganda about an abductor entering and leaving via a window with a child...

The tapas stories would have to be forensically investigated (word by word)- especially Kate and Gerry's
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3974 on: February 26, 2019, 02:36:49 PM »

Oh I don't think so.... If woke and wandered is established then Kate and Gerry have a lot to answer to IMO. I would be looking at a few things which should have been discussed many years ago instead of the propaganda about an abductor entering and leaving via a window with a child...

The tapas stories would have to be forensically investigated (word by word)- especially Kate and Gerry's

Really... If woke and wandered was established it would make amaral look a bit of a Charlie and at least give the McCann's some closure